3.0
  • Joe Cooper Ford - New Car Purchasing Experience

I would recommend Joe Cooper Ford in Midwest City, OK to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. I had requested and received info from several dealerships. Joe Cooper Ford had exactly what I was looking for. I emailed the salesperson several times with questions and always received an immediate response. On the day I decided I was going to go look at the vehicles I emailed the salesperson I had been communicating with. She was out of town but told me who to ask for when I got there. That salesperson already knew what I was interested in when I walked in the door. I was shown several vehicles, my questions were answered and there was no pressure. I purchased a new vehicle that day. All of the staff was very courteous and knowledgeable. They were very busy that day but I was still treated as if I were the only customer there by my salesperson, the finance department and the service department. They helped me remove everything from my old car and put it in my new car. They also explained all the new functions on my car. The dealership was clean and very comfortable. I will definitely return to Joe Cooper Ford in Midwest City the next time I look for another vehicle.

• Homer Dade

Homer Dade was excellent! We highly recommended him,Homer went above n beyond to get us into a car we liked.

• Single Mother of 3

First of all I went to this dealership under the impression that the down payment was 99 cents they get you there they had called me several times to come to the place and buy a car. Throughout the holidays. I get there and only a few cars were on the list that were 99 cents. They badgered me about several thing's like who was going to be my insurance company over and over again they asked me about it. This place was also dirty. The windows were dirty. My sales person was not knowledgeable of what he was doing. It was a very unhappy experience for me. I traveled 4 hours for that and took off a days work.

• Excellent customer service

I was shopping for a good used car and went to several different dealerships and found one. But there was a problem with the car that I was looking at, but Ralph the sales guy made me better deal on a new 2014 car. Thanks Ralph!!!

• VERY ANGRY CUSTOMER

VERY ANGRY PURCHASED A VEHICLE HAVE NOT HAD THIS CAR FOR 6 MONTHS AND IT HAS BEEN TO THE REPAIR SHOP 3 TIMES THIS LAST TIME REPAIRS OVER $4,000. THEY JUST WANTED A SALES AND SOLD ME THIS CAR KNOWING THE PROBLEMS THIS CAR HAD.I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE THIS WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!!

• DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR HERE

DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO JOE COOPER! These people are crooks who scam their own clients. My grandmother's car had a minor accident with a curb (she wasn't driving). She insisted on taking her car to Joe Cooper for repairs. She thought they had repaired the car, but when I came home to visit and drove the car I noticed a terrible grinding sound when I would turn the wheel. Assuming they had not properly fixed the car the first time, I took the car (at my grandmother's insistence) back to Joe Cooper. They claimed the grinding wasn't their problem (even though it was coming from the previously damaged passenger side of the car) and the noise I was hearing was unrelated to the accident. After quoting me a repair price of $800, I begged my grandmother to let me take it some place else. She was stubborn and told me they needed to fix it. 6 months later, I come home and begin driving the car again. The car has not been driven more than a handful of time since then...I notice the steering is not aligned and that the car keeps jerking itself back into alignment when driven at higher speeds. I take the car back to Joe Cooper for its maintenance check (which I find out now they didn't do...they only changed the oil) and nothing is found. Today I learn that she is having the car looked at by an independent repair shop, and they tell her that if Joe Cooper would have done the maintenance check of rotating the tires like they promised to in the service packet, they would have found the ball bearing in the tires were loose/missing. This repair shop also claims that none of the previous "repairs" done by Joe Cooper ever fixed the car from the accident. I'm not sure what Joe Cooper did with my widowed grandmother's money, but they didn't fix her car with it. Joe Cooper was given the opportunity 3 times to properly diagnose and repair her vehicle and failed to at every attempt. Do not waste your money. Go somewhere else! There are plenty of honest dealers and repair facilities in the Oklahoma City area.

• Worst Place to do buisness!!!!

Beware of this place!!!! Sales person was so unprofessional and even the manager! Worst dealership EVER!

• Ford Focus

I found a ford focus online via Shawnee Ford's website. The car was exactly as advertised. I drove from Memphis to Shawnee to pickup the car. I was not disappointed.

• Nice sales people

I drove down here to buy my car a few months ago. I just wanted to stop in to say thanks. The thing still runs like the day i got it and they still call in to check on it.

• Great Experience

These boys know what they are doin! I got a great deal and they treated me right.