4.3
  • Fantastic Experience

The folks at Melton were awesome. LOW pressure. All the vehicles were unlocked, so we could just look through them. The sales rep didn't hawk all over us. They helped us with financing, drove off with a vehicle that day. Great experience, great prices, I would highly recommend this dealership.

• Just WOW

I emailed ahead about my vehicle choice, then spoke with a different associate on the phone about my new to me vehicle. Prices are fair, vehicle was open and they brought it up for me to drive before I got here! Super staff, great vehicle. We enjoyed our experience so much, we are about to purchase a second vehicle!

• PRESIDENT, BUD AND STEVE AUTO SERVICE INC

INQUIRED ABOUT AN ONLINE VEHICLE, SALES PEOPLE WERE PROMPT AND PROFESSIONAL

INQUIRED ABOUT AN ONLINE VEHICLE, SALES PEOPLE WERE PROMPT AND PROFESSIONAL

• great dealership!

customer service is great & the quality of their products is as well

customer service is great & the quality of their products is as well

• Worst sales experience ever!!

Tried to purchase a truck this dealer had advertised on this website. Called and asked salesman for a copy of the window sticker. Informed him as soon as I received a copy of the window sticker I would go get a check to purchase the truck. Never received a copy of the sticker, replied back by email, again, no response. Telephoned the dealership, no answer. Telephone the dealer again, operator answered, asked to be transferred to sales.....no answer, operator comes back on the line and states all salespeople are busy at the moment. She takes my name and number and says that she will have a salesperson return my call. Hour and a half, no call. I call the dealer again, no answer, same scenario as previous. I give up and call another dealer with same truck, deal is done in less than an hour. If you want to be lied to and waste a day and a half this is your dealer, especially if you have no value for your time.

• Lots of fun

We drove 2 hours to look at a car on their lot, as soon as we walked on the door everyone said hello and was very friendly. They treated us like friends & family. We had a great time and will definately check their inventory first before we buy another vehicle.

• Great service!

I just bought a car I love from Melton's, and everyone there was friendly and personable--and there was none of the pushiness you sometimes encounter during car shopping. It was a pleasure doing business with Melton's (as usual). Thanks, Robin (my salesperson), Nicole (in finance) and the team!

• Great service, nice sales person

Very easy to deal with, very friendly. Didn't pressure us to buy. Good experience.

• charger

was so easy to get my charger and the people were so nice had a blast with them

was so easy to get my charger and the people were so nice had a blast with them

• 2012 MDX

everyone was very friendly and answered all questioned that we asked that we felt very comfortable with all aspects of our business was excellent.