South Pointe Chevrolet

3.5 out of 5 (3.5) 182 reviews

Call This Dealer

• February 27, 2012

My second pickup purchased at South Pointe... and as expected the sales and finance staff took great care in each and every aspect of my purchase. Tha...nk you for a job well done.

May 21, 2018

Our salesman was Robert Ramirez. He is fantastic and has been our salesman for quite a long time. The managers were great to deal with as well. We wi...ll continue to do business with them! Go see Robert!!

May 21, 2018

Great customer service. They made me feel at home. This dealership did not try and rip you off like so many other dealerships do. Buying process was e...asy and the facilities were nice.

Thank you David for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

May 16, 2018

I worked with Jason at South Pointe. He was awesome to work with! We live out of town and he made the whole process as soon as smooth as possible. W...ill be back for the next one!

Thank you for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us and especially with Jason! We thank you for your busin...ess and look forward to your next visit!

April 8, 2018

Bought my jeep renegade a week ago and love it! My only regret in this experience is that I really wish I had paid a little bit more for the one with ...the upgraded package¿! Loved our salesman, Robert McAuliff, best car buying experience ever! Even stayed well past closing time for us. This experience for me was the best I've ever had with a car lot!

Amy, thank you for reviewing Robert! We appreciate your business!

March 16, 2018

My wife and I had a great experience there. Our next vehicle will be from them in a few years and when it’s time to trade my wife’s new car in we are ...definitely coming here.

Thank you Zack for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

March 9, 2018

It was late in the afternoon and I needed an oil change. I received a coupon for SP and decided to give them a call. The staff was very pleasant an...d they were able to get me in pretty quick oil change took no time at all customer service reps were wall knowledgeable in the field and treated me like I was buying a new car I'll definitely go back again.

Thank you Scott for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

March 8, 2018

Service after sale is the worst. They have been telling me for months that my refund is in the mail. I called today and finance could even find paperw...ork, good thing I have copies. Stay away from this company.

Michael, I am sorry to hear about our service after the sale, as clearly that should not happen. Can you please contact me so I can learn more and e...nsure it never happens again? Dustin Hightower General Manager dhightower@BobHowardAuto.com

February 26, 2018

We went in with our budget and with the mindset of purchasing a small suv. Bob Vanhouse was out salesman and we have purchased from him before. He's ...excellent at what he does and wants the buyer to be 100% happy and does not force you to buy if you aren't. He's not concerned about making the commission off of your purchase or meeting a quota like so many other salesmen. I highly recommend him! We purchased on a Saturday and had planned to go back Monday evening to pick up the vehicle. I received a call saying we had to resign some papers when picking up the car. The credit union they had chose with the lowest interest rate wouldn't finance for us because of having another loan through them a few months back. So we were informed once we got there that they had to choose another one and our interest rate would go up. Long story short, we had to resign and the initial monthly payment we had fought for was higher than planned. If it weren't for needing the car right away I would have walked out because I was very displeased and upset how the finance guy handled things. So FYI if you purchase a vehicle over the weekend they are taking their best guess on financing but they won't know anything until Monday when the institution opens again and approves or denies you. If I knew what my rate was to begin with we obviously could have fought some more to get our price to where we wanted. They are still a great dealership but if you go in over the weekend or even in the evening once banks and credit unions have closed just know that you may not have the rate you agreed on purchasing the vehicle for.

Thank you for your kind review of our dealership! We are glad to hear that Bob did a good job for you, and I am sorry for the miscommunication with t...he credit union. If there's anything I can do to make up for this, please contact me. Dustin Hightower General Manager dhightower@BobHowardAuto.com

February 16, 2018

We went to just test drive some cars and south point was our first stop. Honestly I never would have imagined that we would have Found the car we lo...ve that same day. We had Jason Fountain as our Show person and made everything very easy and we got a great deal on a 2013 Honda Accord with all the bells and whistles. I never thought that we would be not only buying a car that day but really didn’t think we would find what we wanted and more and they made it within our price range I would definitely recommend South point and Jason Fountain if you are looking for great customer service and don’t want to feel like your being honded by car salesmen.

Thank you Christi for the kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's car buying experience truly exceptional! We th...ank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

South Pointe Chevrolet