James Hodge Ford Lincoln

• James Hodge Ford Muskogee

Very friendly people nice environment. Very helpful sales people.

Very friendly people nice environment. Very helpful sales people.

Sean, our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests! Thank you again for choosing James Hodge Ford Lincoln Inc., and we hope to see you again soon!

• F150 oil change

Fast courteous service.In and out in 20 minutes Pickup was loaded with gear as I was reader out on a hunt and nothing was bothered

We really appreciate your feedback! We're happy to hear we were able to get you back out on the road so quickly! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• New truck

Awesome experience. Had custom work done and it turned out perfect.

Awesome experience. Had custom work done and it turned out perfect.

• Hodge Ford - Muskogee, OK

Went into the service department to see if I could make an appointment for an oil change, they ended up taking me right away. That was a pleasant surprise.. It did not take long I walked around the sales floor and checked out the new cars. The service advisor was very polite and everyone had a smile on their face. I was very satisfied. Thank you James Hodge Ford

• Ford Escape - James Hodge

We are more than happy to fit you in for service, Karen! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I stopped by on a Saturday morning to check on the date for my next oil change - and it was due. The manager told me if I had time, they would take care of the oil change immediately. Unexpected but much appreciated. They were fast, efficient and I was on my way.

• First time buyer

Extremely helpful and knowledgeable staff. Felt comfortable from beginning to end. Neil, Jody, Jason and Stephanie were amazing. Thank you.

Thanks for letting us know what an amazing job our staff is doing, Jacob. Congratulations on your new vehicle, and please don't hesitate to call or stop by if there is ever anything that we can do for you. Thanks!

• F 150

IT WAS GREAT MR CHUCULATE WAS VERY HELPFUL...HE LET ME KNOW OF ANY VEHICLES THAT WAS IN MY RANGE OF PAYMENTS/PRICE...HE ALWAYS KEPT ME UPDATE ON ANY VEHICLE THAT HE THOUGHT I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN...THANK YOU WES CHUCULATE FOR ALL YOUR HELP

It is great to hear that Wes took such good care of you, Kerri. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Broken Promise

Great place, will bend ocer backwards to make the sale. Promise lifetime oil changes. NEVER HAVE ANY AVAILABILITY!!!

We really appreciate your feedback and high rating! We will take your comments into account as we continue to work to improve the service we provide to all our valued guests. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

• James hodge ford in Muskogee, ok

Bobby Eubanks was my saleman he was very helpful in finding the car i wanted. Great job!!!

Thank you Debbie for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate your business.

• Awesome place to get your vehicle!

Very awesome experience! Very nice and helpful people and weren't pushy at all like your average dealership! Would recommend this place to anyone!

Thank you Dustin for the review. I'm glad to hear you had a great experience.

Thank you Dustin for the review. I'm glad to hear you had a great experience.