Red River Ford Lincoln

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 3 reviews

Call This Dealer

best buying experience ever!
    February 1, 2017

This dealership gave me hands down the best car buying experience I've ever had! They bent over backwards to make things work with what we wanted! I w...ill forever buy any future vehicles at this location!!

Gap insurance
    December 5, 2015

I bought a car from this place on 11/7/15. I was thinking I was getting the deal of the year. Well let me make the story short. I told Ronnie Fryer th...at I didn't feel comfortable with salesmen because of previous experiences. I told him if I get a deal on the car I will come back in 4 days and purchase the car and I did. Now let me tell you on 11/30/15 I got a call from Rick Rencher. He is The finance manager and he stated there was a miss understanding that I didn't get Gap insurance and that I need to come in and resign the paper work and that I was going to be charged more. I even told him how me and my husband took a little bit to decide because of the payment going up on us after adding the gap insurance and extended warranty. I even text to consult a family member that had bought a new car a month ago and said yes get both. Ricky argued that me and my husband we both misunderstood. I say you try so hard to convince us to get it that even mentioned other customers benefits and even his own story about his nice car and how he has both and how the benefits of it and how my payment will only go up to 487. On 12/5/15 he stated that our payment was going to go up due to the gap insurance if we wanted to add it and that he never agree to give us Gap insurance for free. I stated when me and my husband decided to get both you gave us the price and yes it was higher than what we wanted the payment to be but decided to be safe than sorry. Rick wouldn't let me talk and cut me off every time I try to talk over the phone not sure if the conversation was recorded and that is why he wouldn't let me mentioned on the things we remember talking to him and getting the insurance. He was rude and disrespectfull and cut me off every time i tried to talk we had the phone on speaker and even say that he gave me the wrong form and thought we didnt want it and stated if I need it to come in person to re-sign the paperwork. I was in tears trying to explain but he would not let me talk.

Not Trustworthy!!!
    August 21, 2014

Bought a used truck and paid cash with the understanding with salesman that the tt and l was included in the cash price. Went back to get tags and the...y changed the story and lied and told me that I had to pay tt and l. My mistake was that I didn't get a receipt the day that I wrote the initial check. My other mistake was that I trusted these people. After I went to the tag office and paid for everything I talked to a few people around town and found out this had happened to others. When I confronted my salesman and the sales manager they were extremely rude.

Red River Ford Lincoln