Average based on 48 reviews
  • GREAT SERVICE...GREAT PEOPLE...FRIENDLY..POLITE

Really good deal and a very good service, car in really good conditions, they fixed it without purchasing anymore. They have 0% interest. They are very nice and honest people. We really liked the car. we got it at a really good price and everything worked perfectly.

• Great Service, Awesome People to do business

Me and my friend heard good reviews of Salem Autos. Adel was a friendly and fair guy to do business. I bought my new car with ease.

• Very Nice Place

Adel is straight to the point when you purchase a vehicle here. A very nice place.

• GREAT PEOPLE TO BUY A CAR FROM SO STOP BY

NICE PEOPLE THEY WILLING TO WORK WITH YOU SO COME ON DOWN YOU HAVE TRY EVERY ONE ELSE NOW TRY THE BEST

• great customer service

I went to look at their cargo van because it seemed like a good deal. It in fact is a better in person and the salesman was friendly and helpful.

• Great Service

We ended our day of car shopping here, but boy do we wish that we would have cut out all of the other places before this one. Salem Autos honestly felt like a breathe of fresh air. They were upfront, and professional. They were so friendly and didn't pressure us to buy. We ended up getting a truck here because of the fantastic price and the professional customer service.

• BECCA

WE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE. WE WOULD DEFINATLY RETURN AND RECOMEND THIS PLACE TO OTHERS

• Car Review

Staff very pleasant and helpful. Car buying experience was excellent.

Staff very pleasant and helpful. Car buying experience was excellent.

• God Sent.

We've been searching for a vehicle for 12 hours, I can say that this was the only car lot that was kind and courteous, they helped us pick out the right vehicle, and worked on the price with us. We were able to leave with a car same day in a matter of hours. I would highly recommend anyone to stop by and have a quick chat with the salesman named maxx and he will take care of all you needs

• salem autos review

the people that helped us were great, perfect service they helped us real quick, told us how much it will cost, how many miles, and they treated us with kindness.