• GREAT SERVICE...GREAT PEOPLE...FRIENDLY..POLITE

Really good deal and a very good service, car in really good conditions, they fixed it without purchasing anymore. They have 0% interest. They are very nice and honest people. We really liked the car. we got it at a really good price and everything worked perfectly.

• CUSTOMER SERVICE AT SALEM AUTOS

WE PURCHASED A USED CAR. OUR EXPERIENCE WAS VERY GOOD. WE GOT A GOOD DEAL AND WERE TREATED FAIRLY. WE WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP.

• Best Dealership

The whole Dealership was very kind and warming. Adel was very resourceful and provided exceptionally well customer sevice.

• MR NORTNESS

TOOK GOOD CARE OF ME WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE THE BUYING PROCESS AN ENJOYABLE ONE

• Great wonderful experience..

We bought our first car here at Salem the people are great. The owner is a great guy. He has been a big blessing in our lives he also became a great friend and has helped us in everyway he can Good down to earth with a great heart.

• Great wonderful experience..

• My Experience At Salem Auto's

great place to buy a car and great service .Manager Mr.Adel Elhindawi was very helpful and able to answer all our question's.We purchased a car today Yay!

• My experience at salem auto's

After shopping around for a car my husband and I stopped by Salem Auto .The moment we stopped by we was treated very kindly and felt welcome . Able to answer are questions and the manager Mr.Adel Elhindawi help us and very kind and friendly and he solve all of our car problem and we appreciate all the help he had given us.so if you are in the market for a car salem auto is the place to come.

• Great service and dealership!

They worked out a good deal with me and held the car for me. I live out of state. They picked me up from the airport and showed me everything about the car with a nice test drive.

• AWESOME PEOPLE

HELPED ME GET WHAT I WANTED, VERY PLEASANT AND LET ME GET A PROPER LOOK AT THE CAR I WAS INTERESTED IN. ONCE ID DECIDED I WANTED IT THEY MADE THE BUYING PROCESS SIMPLE AND EASY! i HAVE TO SAY MY FIRST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE WILL PROBABLY BE MY BEST EXPERIENCE HERE! JENNIFER AND ADEL WERE VERY NICE AND SUPER HELPFUL.