Cavalier Ford Lincoln Greenbrier

Used 888-870-8651 Email Dealer
Service 866-692-6864

4.3
  • Easiest Car Purchase Ever

What a great experience. I worked with Mark Ballance and he had the vehicle I was interested in waiting for me when I arrived. My son and I took it for a test drive, returned to the dealership, and parked. While my son was reparking the car, Mark had an offer already waiting . I reviewed the offer, accepted it, and the rest moved very quickly after that. Everyone after Mark was just as efficient. This is my second car from Cavalier and dealing with Mark. I highly recommend this dealership and Mark Ballance. Thanks for the great experience.

• Cavalier Ford Lincoln - Great Experience!!!

Mr. Earnest Bray's service was excellent. He helped me quickly and I was able to purchase the car I wanted.

• I had negative experience with them.

I had a special case to be helped and got taken care of. In the beginning, I all hear was "yeah, sure, of course, absolutely". They will keep saying yes without giving attention. I asked 2 simple things, none were done the way I asked. And the way they did, hurted my credit score and once they figured out I won't be able to get loan after their bank application, manager was like "time to apart our ways, because you were disrespectful" Seriously? I am glad I didn't had chance to get a car from this. I need and expect honesty, which wasn't provided. I am sure they have good cars and better looking prices. If this is all you need, it is a place to go. If you expect attention to your requests and you care about the service quality, it might not be the place you are looking for.

• Very Pleasant!

Very satisfied with the staff and the dealership. Pleasant buying experience.

Very satisfied with the staff and the dealership. Pleasant buying experience.

• Pleasant

Outstanding staff and dealership. Very pleasant buying experience.

Outstanding staff and dealership. Very pleasant buying experience.

• Overall good experience

Over all a good buying experience. Went in to buy a 2016 f150 and sign all paperwork for the transfer from another dealership in NC to later have that dealership sell that truck out from under us. The sales rep that we had did a great job to find us another truck and give a good deal because of the whole thing.

• Won't be a returning customer

Purchased a car in November from Cavalier. Since, I have needed to get certain things done I opted to not get the night purchased because it was getting late. I have never been given the run-around so badly as I have here. Managers refuse to speak to me or call back. Miscommunication and poor follow through are their greatest strong suits. I regret purchasing from them and will never again.

• Good experience

Provided rental car while truck was being serviced. Could have been a little better at communication, but overall a good experience.

• Worst dealership ever!!!

I purchased a car in 2015. It was totaled in 2016 and this dealership was the worst in providing the back up docs that I needed for insurance purposes. Very unprofessional and very unresponsive. I also brought my car in for an oil change and they said "You did not purchase a service agreement", when in fact I purchased a $4,000 Service Contract. Right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing in this place. Do not go there.

• Purchasing a Car

Without a doubt my experience in purchasing my new automobile from Mr Daniel Cumbo was the best I have had yet, having to purchase a car. Upon arrival I was warmly welcome and the staff and Mr Cumbo was very friendly. He showed me the vehicle and was very knowledgeable about it. He was able to demonstrate all the features and at no time did I feel pressure to buy. When it came time to make the deal it was so easy and done so quickly, for the first time ever after more than twenty years and many car purchases I did not have to leave and then come back before I could decide whether or not I was going to buy. They gave me the price I wanted and the deal was made in only a few short moments. Mr. Cumbo is very professional and has a beautiful personality. He is definitely an assess to the business. I will definitely be back for my next purchase and am going to not just recommend him to all my friends but I am going to recommend him to anyone who I encounter that is in the market for a vehicle.