Cavalier Ford Lincoln Greenbrier

New Used Service

4.4
  • Easiest Car Purchase Ever
    January 31, 2017

What a great experience. I worked with Mark Ballance and he had the vehicle I was interested in waiting for me when I arrived. My son and I took it ...for a test drive, returned to the dealership, and parked. While my son was reparking the car, Mark had an offer already waiting . I reviewed the offer, accepted it, and the rest moved very quickly after that. Everyone after Mark was just as efficient. This is my second car from Cavalier and dealing with Mark. I highly recommend this dealership and Mark Ballance. Thanks for the great experience.

• Sarah
    January 2, 2018

Jermaine was awesome and took care of what I wanted and needed. He was so helpful and kind. The manager and other staff were awesome too

• Bought a new Ford Transit
    December 31, 2017

First ever Ford experience, and it was great! The vehicle we wanted was not in stock (commercial Transit, 12 passenger), but they quickly obtained it ...from the commercial lot down the street and we were out the door in 2 hours with a fair price. Patient and friendly with our large family and many children. No pressure from the sales team, just professional service and flexible response to our unique demand (turning a commercial vehicle into a family van). Awesome team!

• New Truck Purchase
    December 31, 2017

The best car buying experience I have ever had in the Hamton Roads area. Stephen was great to work with. Cavalier was friendly, easy to work with an...d the building/facilities is clean and comfortable. I have always purchased GM trucks in the past but have to say I am extremely impressed with the F150 I purchased. Technology in it far surpasses anything GM has to offer in their trucks. Bye bye GM and your horrible dealerships in Hamton Roads.

• Mrs Graydon Morris
    December 29, 2017

FANTASTIC NEW TRUCK BUYING EXPERIENCE AP was our salesman VERY efficient Loved the streamlined process

• GOOD DEALERSHIP
    December 29, 2017

Always pretty easy going and everyone there seems cheerful. Wasnt pressured into buying and stephen, my dealer, was very easy going and seemed to know... alot about the car i was looking at.

• Best salesman ever
    December 24, 2017

My salesman, Jacin Lisner was the best. Being that I was a woman buying on my own, he listened to all my wants and needs.

• Owner
    December 6, 2017

Stephen Howard and company were great. I could not ask for a better team to deal with. I will send all my friends to Stephen Howard @ Cavalier Ford ...for all their vehicles. THANK YOU FOR BEING GREAT

• Purchased new MKX
    December 5, 2017

Had outstanding experience with the purchase of our MKX. Dave Cynar ,our sales rep, was great. The staff are courteous and professional.

• Fords
    December 5, 2017

Great dealership and home for my car.will buy for life from ford

Cavalier Ford Lincoln Greenbrier