Randall Reed's Prestige Ford

4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 39 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• June 9, 2017

I pulled into the car lot expecting a slew of salesman on the attack. Did not happen. I got out of the car, was approached by Terrance Harkey who kind...ly offered to help me and stayed close by throughout the purchase. I have had several bad experiences with car salespeople throughout the years. Terrance gave me confidence in car salesmen again. Terrance is a high quality professional. Sensitive, informed, knowledgable, caring and respectful. Greg Lusk and Joe Rodela were kind and easy to work with. Greg did a lot of work with the numbers to ensure I got the car I wanted. There was no yelling or screaming between sales and finance. The staff looked and conducted themselves as professionals. There is a nice little coffee shop onsite with free coffee lattes while you wait. This was the most positive car buying experience ever. If you get a salesperson that does not meet your needs, please stop the process, and ask for Terrance Harkey. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you for choosing Randall Reed's Prestige Ford in Garland. We appreciate both the opportunity to assist you and that you took time to share your ...five-star feedback. We are happy to read that you had such a great experience with the help of Terrance, Greg, Joe and our entire team. Should you need anything additional, please do let us know. Our team is alway there and happy to help.

September 20, 2017

Service Dept has a terrible attitude towards customers treats people like dirt then laughs about it. I left due to the rudeness and didn't get any ser...vice. They are liars possible drug addicts.

We are very sorry that your experience was not satisfactory. Our customer service department is reaching out to you so that we can address your concer...ns.

December 22, 2016

For anyone looking for a great Service Advisor that will ensure you and your vehicle are taken care of, I highly recommend Jason Ashcroft at Prestige ...Ford in Garland. Was recently out of town and had to take my Ford Edge into another dealership for repairs. Jason stayed in constant contact with both me and the Service Advisor at the Irving location and ensured I was taken care of - even while he was on vacation. I will always request Jason Ashcroft when having my Edge in for service or repairs at Prestige Ford in Garland!

Thank you for visiting the Randall Reed's Prestige Ford Service Department in Garland. We are happy to read that Jason and our award-winning team prov...ided a great experience while having your Ford Edge serviced. Should you need anything down the road, please let us know.

October 26, 2016

I dealt with 3 different sales personal and financing when trading in my vehicle to buy a bigger one. I was 100% satisfied at the service I received t...hat I would definitely buy another vehicle from them in the future. Quick and easy process too.

Whitnie, it is because of customers like you that we are able to achieve what we love and that is creating great experiences. We appreciate you and yo...ur business and look forward to taking care of you in the future. Suzanne Baker, GSM

October 23, 2016

Sheena represented Randall Prestige well. She took care of us, we had fun, and a lot of people got to drive the fabulous Ford cars. So many people w...ere impressed with Ford. It was an amazing experience. Sshe spent ALL day with us to help us fundraise for Garland High School DECA. Prestige is donating $4200. Thank you. You are helping students in your community attend DECA conferences for competition as emerging leaders in business and marketing. We are thrilled and grateful.

We are so blessed to be a part of such a great community. we look forward to helping grow the funds to see these students be able to participate, gro...w and become great leaders in their endeavors. Let's plan the Drive Event!

October 12, 2016

We test drove a vehicle and the salesman was professional and accommodating. Overall it was a good experience. We were unable to agree on a trade in v...alue and the salesman told us he would work on the numbers and call, which he never did. That is our only complaint with the dealership. Otherwise it was fine.

Thank you for allowing Randall Reed's Prestige Ford in Garland the opportunity to earn your business. While we were unable to assist with your trade,... we greatly value your feedback. We are always here to help should you need anything down the road.

August 6, 2016

Great experience, sales person Sean worked hard to get me the best deal on a new truck vs. preowned. Picked up my wife and I at the airport after we... dropped of our rental car. Everyone at the dealership was very helpful.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to read that you had such a great experience. Our award-winning team strives to go above and beyon...d to make sure all of your needs are met. Should you need anything additional, please do let us know.

November 12, 2015

BILL PARKS IS THE ONLY SERVICE DEPARTMENT REP THAT LISTENS TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. HE FOLLOWS UP TO MAKE SURE WHAT YOU WANT DONE GETS DONE. SEVERAL T...IMES WE HAVE ASKED TO HAVE TIRES ROTATED AND SEVERAL TIMES IT NEVER GOT DONE BUT WERE CHARGED FOR IT. TIRE PRESSURES NEVER GET CHECKED OR ADJUSTED AS REQUESTED.

September 5, 2015

I have been to quite a few dealerships and had the pleasure to work with a great team here. John Aragon and his team will be my team for a long time b...ecause of the way that they do business. Great prices, good trade in values and great financing are only the beginning. In my opinion it all boiled down to fantastic service, respect, and honesty.

Thank you for choosing Randall Reed's Prestige Ford in Garland and for your five-star feedback. We are happy to read the team did a fantastic job ass...isting you. Should you need anything down the road, please let our team know. We are always happy to help.

February 8, 2015

My husband and I checked out 3 local Ford dealers. I had just had foot surgery and wanted to do as much as possible online. Thanks to Shawn this was v...ery easy. They had the vehicle I wanted. We went and looked at it. Randy let me drive the vehicle home and the next evening we bought it!! Easiest purchase through a dealership that I've ever had!! None of this waiting around for 4-6 hours and they not only met the price I was looking for but also it was $1,000 less!! Great experience!

Very easy... that is one of the best reviews we can hop to received. We thank you for your feedback and allowing Randall Reed's Prestige Ford the oppo...rtunity to assist in finding the right car at the right price. Please let us know if you ever need anything additional.

Randall Reed's Prestige Ford