New 888-482-9902 Dealer Website
Used 888-482-2680 Email Dealer
Service 877-496-6263

Average based on 95 reviews
  • Great service

Very helpful, explained the main features of our new vehicle,,, willing to review items again at a later date,, ( There are a lot of new items

• I love my car, hate the service afterwards

I want someone to be aware of the issues I have faced with this dealership. When I purchased my car I was very happy because it had the options that I wanted. When I came to pick it up, it had been raining so he gave me a we owe for this. It would not have bothered me so much, but they ended up having to bring it to my work a four hours after I purchased it so I do not understand, why they did not clean in between times. Then there is the service department. One of my fog lights just fell out. I brought my car up there to get the cleaning then to get that light looked at. He (Calum Jones) told me to bring it in on Wednesday, but call on Tuesday and ask for Candy to see if I could get a rental car. I called on Tuesday for Candy and she was very rude about the whole process and said that Calum knows better than that and then transferred me back to Calum thenCalum told me to go ahead and bring it in on Tuesday (the 3rd). So I was late to work, but took the car to dealership and waited for Calum, then he sent me to Candy, then Candy was upset because Calum did not open an RO before sending me over there. The whole process was very unprofessional. So I got my rental car and went to work. On the way home ( I go by that exit on 121)O before sending me over there. The whole process was very unprofessional. So I got my rental car and went to work. On the way home ( I go by that exit on 121) I called and asked Calum if he could get the Graff Chevrolet sticker taken off my car. He then proceeded to tell me he had been so busy he did not call me to let me know that the part was back ordered, and I would have to pick up my car, wait for the part,then bring it back. I then said my gps said I would get there at 5:58 p.m. can I come an pick my car up. He talked to the cashier and said I could not pick my car back up until the next day because Candy does the rentals and she has to be there. I asked why, I was just dropping the car off, she could check it in in the morning? He said they could not leave it on the service drive overnight. I was upset. I did not want to be late for work another day and I wanted my car back. I called the dealership back and asked for the service manager, and Calum said he had left to go to a soft ball game. I asked for any kind of manager, and he said no one was there. I asked him again why I could not just come and pick my car up and he said I could not. He said I would have to talk to a manager tomorrow. I absolutely DO NOT understand why I could not of picked my car up!!! This is poor customer service.

• Worst service

Worst place ever to buy an auto or to get honest service

Worst place ever to buy an auto or to get honest service

• Great service

My husband and I could not be happier with the experience. Robert Rippy and Tim Smith were absolutely awesome. We would both recommend them to anyone.

• Exceptional Knowledge of Vehicle Features

We had an incredible experience. The staff, including Tim Smith and James Powell, were exceptional with their knowledge of the vehicle and ease of sale.

• Great service

I went in for a visit for brakepad check while waiting got an oil change and noticed my onstar wasn't working so I had to leave my vehicle. Upon picking up my vehicle up in 2days everything worked properly and I had so much help and support to help me get back connected to my onstar.

• Time consuming oil change

It took entirely too long for an oil change, I came in at around 8:15 and wasn't finished til around 10 with no updates with what was going on. Just not right.

• Great Service

Everyone was friendly, they were helpful and got us in an out as quickly as possible. A great group of people!

• Great dealership

It was so quick and easy. I went in expecting to buy a used car and got a NEW one for the same payment!

• Service/Repair Visit

My service advisor, Marianne Scaife, was wonderful. She responded to my needs quickly and courteously; and kept me informed about what was happening. The service department completed the work and the time promised. When I arrived to pick up my vehicle, I had thought of one more thing that I wanted done. The service department was able to accomplish that in a short time. I left a very happy customer.