New 866-906-1626 Dealer Website
Used 866-733-0840 Email Dealer
Service 866-984-1094

Average based on 235 reviews.
  • Great experience

Overall great experience. Explained everything every step of the way. Helpful and courteous.

Hello Gordon and thank you for your five star review of David McDavid Honda of Irving. I am thrilled to know that our knowledgeable and friendly service has earned your business. Richard Schindler, General Manager

• sales person didn't know car was gone

Sales team is not good and they didn't know internally that car had been already sold. Even the Internet salesman didn't know. Also knowing my requirements I had to ask them to check for other cars which can fit my requirements instead of them doing it. Bad overall experience.

• Satisfied Customer

I am very happy that I went to David McDavid Honda in Irving to purchase a new car because I'm not sure if any other sales person would have been so helpful and understanding. The sales consultant, Sam Rhodes was awesome, and he assisted me in finding the vehicle that I wanted to purchase for the past few years. I wanted a coupe for a long time, but the brand new 2015 Honda Civic Coupes were nowhere to be found; however, Sam went above and beyond to find me exactly what I wanted! In a few years when I decide to purchase another Honda, I will definitely go back and see Sam.

• Great Service

Great customer service, great buying experience. I recommend this location to any people looking for a new car.

Juan, thanks so much for your review. We value your business and I am happy to hear that you had a great car buying experience. We appreciate any recommendations you provide and look forward to seeing you again soon. Richard Schindler, General Manager.

• Great Service

Thought of buying the last year model but they helped me to get the new 2016 model with good deal.

• Great service

The service was great as usual. I come here about twice a year. I have been using this dealership for over 5 years. Starting with Felix, in used cars, he helped me get an excellent car, and then my daughter got an excellent car. Since then, she has bought another car from Felix. I bought a new one, and Felix was not in at the time of purchase.

• Services

The only thing I would take into consideration is the time. I understand we all have our up and downs. Usually the morning isn't the best time. And with that being said, customer service should always take that in consideration. Other then that. Thank you very much. I'm glad to be part of the Honda family.

• Good Experience for First Scheduled Maintenance

First Scheduled Maintenance on my new CRV Honda was a good one. It didn't take long. Service Advisor Philip Van Tuyl was efficient and thoroughly explained to me what they checked and did for my vehicle.

• Great service

Excellent prompt attention. Did a great job and not too much money. Thorough and helpful.

Great help from the sale staff. Very quick finance process