Freeman Mazda, Hyundai

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 978 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

978 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Freeman Mazda, Hyundai from DealerRater.com

• June 16, 2016

Purchased a cheap used vehicle from them and wanted to trade in our older vehicle for and almost even trade. Their first offer was pitiful but their s...econd offer, when the knew I wasn't playing around, was exactly what I wanted to see. Therefore, we were very satisfied with the deal we received. After price was negotiated, the rest of the financing took about 15-30 minutes and we were on our way. Only wished they would have gased the car up for us before we left, it had about 23 miles to empty on the tank so we had to stop immediately. Other than that, we were very please with the entire process.

May 20, 2018

Tightly ran clean atmosphere with superior customer service. I had an appointment I was impressed how quickly my car was serviced. Complimentary snack... was provided too!

May 18, 2018

Jim was easy to work with and found the car I was looking for at a good price. I would recommend Freeman Hyundai to anyone looking for a hassle-free ...car buying experience.

May 18, 2018

Very thankful for honorable, helpful people, like Ken, in Freeman's service department. I've been coming here for 8 years and have always been treat...ed very well.

May 15, 2018

I am in the process of getting my 8th vehicle from Freeman. There is a reason for that. Whether it has been a used car or a new car, Mazda, Hyundai o...r Oldsmobile, for purchase or lease, cash or financed, I have had nothing less than a great experience. I will probably never buy elsewhere and I do recommend it to anyone who asks. Thanks.

May 9, 2018

I purchased a pre-owned Dodge Challenger. The vehicle had 3 recalls on it and Russ kept me informed of the status of the recalls as I was anxious to ...get possession of the car as soon as possible. Russ used a local Dodge Dealer, who could not expedite the recalls. When Russ learned of this issue, he personally drove the car to another Dodge dealer and was able to get the recalls performed ASAP. I appreciate his looking after me and taking care of me after the sale. I am very happy with his help!!!!! I will buy from him again should I need another car!!!!!!! This is the 3rd car I have bought at this dealership and all three deals were excellent!!!!!

May 8, 2018

Anna was my service advisor and was very professional and pleasant. Advised that truck had a recall and it would be taken care of on this visit.

May 4, 2018

My wife and I decided to bring our car to the dealership as a second opinion regarding a major repair. Ken and Pat looked over the car and advised us ...we did not need this repair. We decided to have some other repairs done at the shop that another garage suggested. Both Ken and Pat told us they would make sure to inspect the car before they finished the repair for our safety. While it took some time the car runs like new.

May 4, 2018

If you have to sit and wait for your car, this is a great place to do it! The Customer Lounge is very nice---coffee, vending machines and comfortable ...chairs. Everyone was friendly and courteous! The car got excellent care too!

May 3, 2018

They were very friendly and provided fast professional service. I was in and out in around 30 minutes for an oil change. It was nice that the washed... my vehicle as well!

Freeman Mazda, Hyundai