New 888-832-8417 Dealer Website
Used 888-713-1132 Email Dealer
Service 866-242-0557

Average based on 62 reviews.
  • Customer for Life

First of all I am Speechless. My wife and I have pretty challenging credit, and I do mean challenging! Initially I called and spoke with Howard Griffith over the phone. I was very honest and open about our situation not excluding any details. He sensed my lack of faith of being able to even purchase a vehicle at this point, however he strongly encouraged me to fill out the application. My wife and I drove to their location still skeptical, and are immediately approached by one of the Sales Reps by the name of Reggie Huff. We explain the phone conversation with Howard to Reggie and after speaking with Howard, Reggie begins to cater to our every need. He was never pushy and only cared about helping us not only get into a vehicle but to ensure that we were pleased with what we purchased. My wife and I had been to several car dealerships that day and after rejection after rejection we figure this would be the same, but Reggie and Howard went to bat for us speaking with their bankers as if we were their family. I am just so impressed because they didn't have to do what they did for us, I mean they truly went above and beyond for us. My wife and I didn't have any vehicles at the time so we didn't have any insurance and didn't even think about if we got approved we would need the full coverage before leaving, but this wasn't a problem either as Reggie is calming my wife down seeing we are so close to the purchase he calls a fellow associate in the insurance industry who searches for the best deals for us and got us insured just like that. These guys, and gals are truly a blessing to my family and I, they are truly invested in their customer's and aren't just interested in making a quick buck. I would recommend them to anyone, if they can get us approved they can do the same for you. Thanks Metro Voltswagen!!! Sincerely, A Customer For Life- Kevin Bell

Kevin, Thank you for kind words about Howard and Reggie! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful time here at the dealership and that we were able to help you. It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! If there is anything we can to do assist you in the future please let us know.

• First time buyer

Jason and Kennedy were awesome! Made the experience fun. All around it was awesome! Very happy with my new car! :)

Hi Hope, Thank you for your review and kind words. We're pleased with the excellent service you received form Jason and Kennedy. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle for years to come! Please come back to visit with us again.

• Janet m

GP did an exceptional job and helped me in everything I needed. I really do recommend to come see GP

Hello Janet, Thank you for your review. We're pleased with the excellent service you received from GP. Please come back and visit with us again!

• 2016 VW Passet

Thanks to GP and Luis for helping me get in a new vehicle. They made the numbers work.

SW, thank you for reviewing GP and Luis! We are glad to hear they could seal the deal!

• Terrence

Terrence, thank you for your business!

Overall great dealership with great customer service. Felt good buying the car through the entire process. At the end of the day I was happy with my purchase and the deal we worked out.

Terrence, thank you for your business!

• Christopher

GP was great in what he do was very satisfified with his service will definitely come back to try to purchase a vehicle

Thank you Christopher for the kind words about GP! We look forward to your business with us again!

• 2016 Jetta Purchase

Thank you for your business and your kind words for GP and Ray! We are thrilled to hear we continue to earn your business!

We had a great buying experience at Metro VW in Irving. We own a 2009 Jetta that we used Metro VW to provide maintenance and services at regular intervals. We decided to give this Jetta to our son for college and purchase a new one for ourselves, and started our search at Metro VW based on the excellent service they had previously provided. The salespeople, GP and Ray showed us a model with all of the options we wanted and at the right price. We were able to find exactly what we wanted, test drive, finance and walk away in just about 2-3 hours. Thanks !!! Now, whenever either or our VW Jetta's (the '09 or '16) needs service in the future we will taking them to Metro VW. I would encourage anyone looking for a new VW to stop by and visit with the sales and finance staff.

• Bought a 16' Jetta Sport

I came in one day to check out some cars for my mom. Knowing I couldn't afford one. But met GP, on the used cars side. He took me over to the new cars side and moved some stuff around and got me a great deal on a car that I couldn't refuse. Now my mom is smiling every time she gets on her car all thanks to GP!

Thank you Alex for the kind words about GP! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's car buying experience truly exceptional! If there is anything we can to do assist you in the future please let us know.

• Great service!

Terry, thank you for your business and your kind words for Frain!

Came in to take a look at a used vehicle that we found online. Frain Salazar was our salesman, and we had a great experience with him. After several days and several dealers, we finally found the right vehicle at the right place. Frain was very professional and patient with us while we worked out all of the details. I highly recommend giving Metro Volkswagen a chance to earn your business. You won't be disappointed.

Terry, thank you for your business and your kind words for Frain!

• Will buy my next car here!

My girlfriend and I went to Metro to check out a preowned VW CC that we had looked at online the night before. We were greeted by Frain Salazar and he was instantly helpful. We let him know which car we wanted to see and he grabbed the keys for us to take it out for a test drive. When we got back to the dealership, he showed me all the features of the car. I was impressed by his fimiliarity and knowledge of the car and all of its options. Once inside, he was completely transparent with all of the financial dealings and asked us questions showing his interest in helping us, rather than pushing us, into a new car. He addressed our few questions without hesitation. He is a great sales consultant. When we got to finance, we dealt with Reggie Huff who was also awesome. He asked if we needed anything before going through the paperwork and took his time explaining payments and options to us and got us a better finance rate than we'd expected. Overall, I will certainly be back to this dealership for my next purchase. Thanks to Frain and Reggie for easing my dealership anxiety.

Thank you Danny for the kind words about Frain and Reggie! We are thrilled that you and your girlfriend had such a wonderful car buying experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!