• First time buyer

Jason and Kennedy were awesome! Made the experience fun. All around it was awesome! Very happy with my new car! :)

Hi Hope, Thank you for your review and kind words. We're pleased with the excellent service you received form Jason and Kennedy. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle for years to come! Please come back to visit with us again.

• Great Experience

Hello Isabel, thank you for your kind words! We hope you love your Juke for years to come!

I bought my 2013 Nissan Juke with 40K miles at Metro VW. Everyone I met during my days visit was incredibly friendly. They worked with my options and helped me get the vehicle I wanted. Thanks Metro VW!

• Very good experience

Very good experience with Reggie and crew. I had emailed 10 dealerships in metroplex and they had the most affordable 2014 Honda CRV AND Reggie was the only one beside David mc David in irving who quickly responded to all of my questions and objections. David mc David said price not negotiable and theirs was a lot more expensive. After agreeing to see the car and talk negotiations we head to dealership and don't feel any pressure to buy the car. Both me and my husband test drive it, took the time to look the vehicle over, think and talk about it and they let us take our time deciding. We negotiated the final price and it was simple. Only complaint is that finance side kept trying to push an extended warranty which we didn't want and in the end they said ok. Thank you for providing the best experience we've had with a dealer thus far! (Beats David mc David in irving, hertz Dallas car sales in Dallas, auto nation in lewisville!)

Thank you Elena for the kind words about Reggie and out team! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We look forward to your business with us again!

• Janet m

GP did an exceptional job and helped me in everything I needed. I really do recommend to come see GP

Hello Janet, Thank you for your review. We're pleased with the excellent service you received from GP. Please come back and visit with us again!

• 2016 VW Passet

Thanks to GP and Luis for helping me get in a new vehicle. They made the numbers work.

SW, thank you for reviewing GP and Luis! We are glad to hear they could seal the deal!

• Terrence

Terrence, thank you for your business!

Overall great dealership with great customer service. Felt good buying the car through the entire process. At the end of the day I was happy with my purchase and the deal we worked out.

Terrence, thank you for your business!

• Christopher

GP was great in what he do was very satisfified with his service will definitely come back to try to purchase a vehicle

Thank you Christopher for the kind words about GP! We look forward to your business with us again!

• 2016 Jetta Purchase

Thank you for your business and your kind words for GP and Ray! We are thrilled to hear we continue to earn your business!

We had a great buying experience at Metro VW in Irving. We own a 2009 Jetta that we used Metro VW to provide maintenance and services at regular intervals. We decided to give this Jetta to our son for college and purchase a new one for ourselves, and started our search at Metro VW based on the excellent service they had previously provided. The salespeople, GP and Ray showed us a model with all of the options we wanted and at the right price. We were able to find exactly what we wanted, test drive, finance and walk away in just about 2-3 hours. Thanks !!! Now, whenever either or our VW Jetta's (the '09 or '16) needs service in the future we will taking them to Metro VW. I would encourage anyone looking for a new VW to stop by and visit with the sales and finance staff.

• Bought a 16' Jetta Sport

I came in one day to check out some cars for my mom. Knowing I couldn't afford one. But met GP, on the used cars side. He took me over to the new cars side and moved some stuff around and got me a great deal on a car that I couldn't refuse. Now my mom is smiling every time she gets on her car all thanks to GP!

Thank you Alex for the kind words about GP! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's car buying experience truly exceptional! If there is anything we can to do assist you in the future please let us know.

• Great service!

Terry, thank you for your business and your kind words for Frain!

Came in to take a look at a used vehicle that we found online. Frain Salazar was our salesman, and we had a great experience with him. After several days and several dealers, we finally found the right vehicle at the right place. Frain was very professional and patient with us while we worked out all of the details. I highly recommend giving Metro Volkswagen a chance to earn your business. You won't be disappointed.

Terry, thank you for your business and your kind words for Frain!