Park Place Volvo Cars Dallas

(4.8) 368 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

368 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Park Place Volvo Cars Dallas from DealerRater.com
  • Great experince at Park Place Volvo

After wasting my time at Crest Volvo in Plano. Park Place Volvo's Mariette Picca and Germaine Ambres gave me a deal I could not turndown. What a plea...sure to deal with this organization.

• Excellent Volvo dealership in Dallas, TX

Very knowledgeable salesman. Not pushy. Provided timely and useful responses to inquiries. And he made the car-buying process smooth and unforced. Sal...esman (and sales manager) were very reasonable during price negotiations.

• Always exceptional sales and service

Park Place Volvo's Mariette Picca and Germaine Ambres have always provided me outstanding service and treat me like I am their only customer. Got me t...he deal I expected. Always a pleasure doing business at Park Place Volvo and I am a lifetime patron of the Volvo brand.

• she came in in her day off for us...

Great first experience with Park Place Volvo - would highly recommend. Mariette was very honest, knowledgeable and patient with us. She answered a T...ON of questions and worked for US to find the car and the deal we were looking for. No hassle, no pressure, no hang-ups. We were short on time and had to come back the following day. Despite being off that day, she made sure everything was ready for us in the morning and even came into the dealership to help get the deal done. The finance team worked us a great rate and we drove away happy in our fantastic new XC90.

• Purchase/Lease

Leslie made it easy and uncomplicated to decide on my purchase!!! She is very knowledgeable!!!! I would highly recommend her to friends and family loo...king to purchase/lease a Volvo.

Overall Experience

• ???Mark knows the customers expectations???

Mark is outstanding salesman. He knows what customer want. He is very enthusiastic and courteous..it was a pleasant experience with him all the time w...hile buying the new xc90. Thanks Mark.

• Ryan Killough and Park Place Volvo

I was searching online from Houston for a preowned Lexus LX570 and came across one at park place Volvo in Dallas. I called up about the vehicle and sp...oke to Ryan Killough, who was really pleasant and knowledgeable. Since I live in Houston I did not want to take a chance on the long drive to Dallas to see the vehicle without having a good idea of the condition. Ryan went above and beyond on the information and pictures I requested of the vehicle, from the undercarriage, tires, interior, even sending me videos of the vehicle running. He also took it on a test drive on the highway himself. I felt confident that it would be worth the drive up there. The next day I rented a car in Houston and took my wife and 2 kids to park place Volvo and Ryan was there to greet us and had the vehicle detailed and pulled up front already. Needless to say the vehicle was excellent as Ryan had already shown me basically everything via text the day before. Ryan was very easygoing and kind to my wife and kids, and even though it was the day before thanksgiving and was getting late, he did not rush anything and helped with the financial side of the deal, which was causing some delays on my side due to my credit union. I would like to give a huge thanks to Ryan and Park Place Volvo, and would highly recommend them to anyone. We have had the Lexus LX570 for over a week now and we love it. Thanks again!

• Anthony was great!

We were looking for a specific XC90 which was difficult to find based on all of the options. After the nationwide search did not yield results Anthony... suggested we order it directly from the manufacturer. He sent us a link and I built out the vehicle which arrived in 8 weeks brand new. Everything else was a breeze.

• Brian Marsh is great!

Brian was very helpful from the time I called that morning to make sure the car had the features I wanted to the time I signed my paperwork. Although... the dealership was busy on a Saturday, everyone checked in with me offering drinks and snacks. He also found another key and went the extra mile to make sure I got it. I didn't buy a Volvo but he was knowledgeable about the brand i did purchase.

• No hassle sales

Park Place Volvo was our first stop the day we went to purchase a vehicle for my wife. We told the salesman, Dave Ramsey, that we wanted to go look a...t other vehicles before making a decision. He did not pressure us one bit. My wife and I both new that we would be back to purchase a XC90 when we left the lot. We were back within 2 hours. Dave was the only person we had to deal with during the entire process, which was refreshing. No other vehicle compared to Volvo. We would definitely recommend Dave and Volvo.

Park Place Volvo Cars Dallas