Casey Jackson Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Top Flex
    September 25, 2012

Found car I wanted on cars.com. Emailed Ricky Patrick on. Sunday night. He got back to me in 30 minutes and we set appointment for next day. Best buyi...ng experience ever, I recommend Ricky and dealership without reservation.

Thank you for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit with us. We appreciate you and look forward to helping you however we can in the future!

I can't say
    October 31, 2017

My elderly mother bought her Ford Fusion here several years ago and was pleased with her experience. After getting a recall and a letter several years... ago about a the air bags she decided to stop by the service department since she has not heard anything from anyone in such a long time. The Service person she spoke with was a very rude smarty pants (can't say what I want to). He was not interested in helping her at all. I don't know why Ford is taking so long to resolve the air bag issue. My Honda was taken care of when the recall came out.

Great service and price!
    September 3, 2017

I went to view a vehicle I had seen online and within an hour I had purchased it. The salesman Shane Peale was wonderful to work with. He was knowle...dgeable, courteous, and efficient. I got a good price on the car. I obtained financing on the spot, and within an hour I was the proud owner.

5 stars!
    October 16, 2012

These guys really know how to make a customer feel special. Ricky spent time with me and made sure that I was 100% happy with the vehicle. Their price... was the best around and the whole experience was very easy.

Thanks for driving all the way down from Columbia and thanks for the feedback! I know we're a little far away but let me know if we can help you and w...e'll make it happen.

If you need a good shop then this is the place
    October 16, 2012

Steve was very helpful and made sure that our repair was quick and as affordable as possible. They have a comfortable waiting area and everyone was ve...ry nice.

Thanks for the feedback! Let us know if you have any more problems.

2012 Ford Focus SEL
    September 26, 2012

Everyone was great to work with, Darren and Jeremy made us feel at home and made the buying experience great, Mike & Brenda

Thanks Mike & Brenda! Hope you guys enjoy your new Focus. Let us know if you need anything!

I will definitely be back
    September 26, 2012

Buying a car has never been this easy for me. From the second I contacted them to me driving off in my Edge, the whole process was a breeze. No haggli...ng, no games, no pressure. I will be back for all my future vehicles and I highly recommend Casey Jackson Ford.

Thanks! Enjoy your Edge and let us know if you need anything at all.

Great People to buy from
    September 10, 2012

Saw a Ford Explorer on Cars.com, contacted them through email and the dealer replied the same day. Drove over and met Ricky Patrick who was very profe...ssional and made the buying experience so easy. He was very polite and helpful, made you feel appreciated. Ricky has earned a new customer as we are planning another purchase in the near future.

Thanks for the great feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you however we can in the future!

Couldn't be more pleased.
    June 26, 2012

I contacted Ricky by email and he answered all of my questions without any hassle. When we arrived at the lot the car was cleaned and full of gas. The...y even had it running so the AC would be cool! I will definitely be back in the future.

Thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to taking good care of you going forward. Let us know if you need anything....

Casey Jackson Ford