Casey Jackson Ford

22 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 10, 2019

Repeatedly exhausting is the norm when purchasing a car, these guys were the hidden secret that everyone should find. Yep, they are a little drive but... for the experience and the advantages they offer, I cannot remember a dealer that could tell me why they were different, they not only told me why they showed me why unbelievable is all I can say.

That is always our goal here at Casey Jackson Ford. We want to show everyone the ADVANTAGE to shopping here and make the drive worth it! Thank you f...or the review and recommendation, Todd!

April 11, 2019

Brought a 2007 F150 in on 4/10/2019 for a $450 tune-up. Due to the technician breaking a spark plug off, am left without a truck, and was informed that... I will have to pay a total of $3,700 for the tune-up, additional service, and cylinder head removal to remove the piece of spark plug the technician broke off and wait several days to get my truck back. What should have been a "we broke it, we'll make it right, and we'll provide you a loaner until we do" was more of a "too bad buddy, cough up the $3,700 for our mistake and start walking until we get around to it." Nice to be able to break things, suffer no repercussions, and stick the repair cost to the customer.

This is a 2007 model and it's 2019, the manufactures warranty is only 3 year 36,000. Customer had previously used after market spark plugs rather than... Ford engineers recommended Ford original parts, these spark plugs are renown for seizing inside cylinder head and they did just that. Further, customer was pre-warned that this was a potential problem and he authorized us to proceed. Unfortunately, cars don't last forever and this being 13 years old? It might be time to trade it in. We regret this happened but it does happen from time to time. Any Ford dealer will tell you the same, it will happen again, rest assured. However, we will warn as we did that this can occur, impossible to avoid, too many variables to overcome.

January 25, 2019

We bought our second F-150 from Casey Jackson this year (bought the first one in 2014). The crew at Casey Jackson are a pleasure to work with. They don't... gang-tackle you when you walk thru the door. We were allowed to drive the truck we picked out for the entire afternoon to be sure we would be happy with it. When it came time to "make the deal", it couldn't have gone any better. We got a great deal on the truck & a great trade-in for our 2013 F-150. All in all..."Most excellent". I recommend them every chance I get. When it comes time for another vehicle, we'll be going back to Casey Jackson Ford ! John & Tanya Williams Athens, Georgia

AWESOME! I had replied to your review but don't see that it posted. Again, we cannot express how much we appreciate that you took the time to share ...your "5-STAR" experience with the world. We strive to make every experience an "awe-inspiring" one cause we know with out you the customer, we don't exist, we never forget that simple first rule, "Get a customer, and then KEEP that customer" Thank you and congratulations!

May 23, 2018

Looking for a very particular truck. Bob Benson was the only dealer of 6 I talked to willing to go get it at the price we agreed to. Picking up my new... F250 Friday. Awesome job - Thank You Bob and staff!!

God Bless you, and with over 25 years in the retail automotive industry, my survival has always been predicated upon just being genuine. I mean if you... always tell the truth you don't need a good memory. My primary goal is in building a culture of "transparency and most of all just fun", this is why when you step into the showroom here at Casey Jackson Ford you feel that, well that electricity. Thank you for your kind words and look forward to exceeding your expectations forever!

October 31, 2017

My elderly mother bought her Ford Fusion here several years ago and was pleased with her experience. After getting a recall and a letter several years... ago about a the air bags she decided to stop by the service department since she has not heard anything from anyone in such a long time. The Service person she spoke with was a very rude smarty pants (can't say what I want to). He was not interested in helping her at all. I don't know why Ford is taking so long to resolve the air bag issue. My Honda was taken care of when the recall came out.

David, the service writer you are referring to is no longer with the company. We apologies and it's no excuse. However, these airbags are of a deep c...oncern for most all dealerships. As you may already know, Takata (maker of airbags), filed for Chapter 13 which leaves the dealer/customers in a difficult position. Customers(myself included), don't like to hear the can being kicked down the road but it appears the clanging is loud and clear. We are at the mercy of the recall and will update your mother as soon as we receive any confirmation of remedy to said airbag recall. Feel free to contact Anthony Wall(Service Director), with any service concerns at 706.245.9241.

September 3, 2017

I went to view a vehicle I had seen online and within an hour I had purchased it. The salesman Shane Peale was wonderful to work with. He was knowledgeable,... courteous, and efficient. I got a good price on the car. I obtained financing on the spot, and within an hour I was the proud owner.

We strive in giving our customers a genuine experience, one of appreciation and transparency. Your review of us is awesome and we want to continue hea...ring we are doing it right, I mean it shouldn't be that hard right?

October 16, 2012

These guys really know how to make a customer feel special. Ricky spent time with me and made sure that I was 100% happy with the vehicle. Their price... was the best around and the whole experience was very easy.

Thanks for driving all the way down from Columbia and thanks for the feedback! I know we're a little far away but let me know if we can help you and w...e'll make it happen.

October 16, 2012

Steve was very helpful and made sure that our repair was quick and as affordable as possible. They have a comfortable waiting area and everyone was very... nice.

Thanks for the feedback! Let us know if you have any more problems.

September 26, 2012

Everyone was great to work with, Darren and Jeremy made us feel at home and made the buying experience great, Mike & Brenda

Thanks Mike & Brenda! Hope you guys enjoy your new Focus. Let us know if you need anything!

September 26, 2012

Buying a car has never been this easy for me. From the second I contacted them to me driving off in my Edge, the whole process was a breeze. No haggling,... no games, no pressure. I will be back for all my future vehicles and I highly recommend Casey Jackson Ford.

Thanks! Enjoy your Edge and let us know if you need anything at all.