Reslan Motors

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 35 reviews

• November 24, 2016

I purchased my 2014 ram 1500 and my experience so far was top notch. Professionalism is all about these people as well as being honest and easy to go.... I had no hustle buying my vehicle and all took is an hour. I bought more than 10 cars in the last 15 years this so far was the easiest and the best experience ever. Thank you guys for the good work keep it up.

October 29, 2017

Went to look at a 2012 ford fusion. The salesman was nice and polite.Even told me I could keep the car over night. The cars was clean and in good shape... and almost $2000 under blue book value. Brought the car the next morning.They even took my old 98 Subaru that was not in good shape for trade in. So much better then other car lot I has been to. no pressure selling.

October 2, 2017

Finding my dream truck was turning out to be harder then I thought , then i found resian motors. They exceeded my expectation and got the job done. They... arranged the financing, serviced the truck, filled it up with fuel, I flew ito San Diego and they picked me up. They are a pleasure to do business with, I highly recommend them. 5+

August 6, 2017

Drove 78 miles in traffic to look at a truck they said yesterday was here. Come to find out it sure is but locked up in body shop. Why advertise a truck... that isn't ready to test drive and sell! Came from Orange County. How much fuel did I use to see nothing. It's a Sunday the day most people don't work and would be purchasing their cars. They expect people to take a day off work to spend thousands. Now it's so late in the day I can't get to any of the other trucks I could see today. Thank you

March 23, 2017

I found a truck on their website that I had been eyeing but wasn't too sure about buying from a non Chevy dealer. After several visits to Chevy dealers... and based off of the wonderful reviews I decided to stop in and check out the truck. They aren't like your average dealer who don't allow you to roam around freely without them hounding you. Once I got the attention of a salesman he immediately let me test drive the truck alone. Which was great because then you can actually test it the way you drive in real life, not like a DMV test where they are watching your every move. Anyhoo after the test we sat down and I felt like I was in the dealer for a short time. There was no middleman and going back and forth about price. The numbers are done right there in front of you. He has known the wellsfargo banker for a long time and I was allowed to explain some negative reports on my history that I might've not been able to explain in the actual chevy dealership. Life happens and he understood and dropped my APR from 7.99% to 4.99% and I couldn't have been happier. I would recommend this place to any person buying a vehicle. They treat you like a person and not a commission.

September 21, 2016

Thank you Danny and Carlos. I was clear about what I wanted and you guys went above to ensure I got what I wanted. Was in and out in my Nissan Murano... in less than an hour! Fast and furious!

September 9, 2016

I'm happy with my car they help me get the right car and made me a very good deal they realy know what they are doing and I highly recommend this place... to buy a car they a very trust worthy and realy car bout the costumer needs.

September 2, 2016

We were referred to Reslan Motors by a friend. I was in NEED of a car. Carlos went above and beyond to help me get into a car. I got a great 2012 Nissan... Altima Silver.. LOVE LOVE my car. (heart) I recommend you go and see the cars they have on their lot...they are BEAUTIFUL! They take care of you and your needs! :) Thank you!!

July 29, 2016

I had a Great Experience buying my 2011 Optima from Reslan Motors. They got me the deal I needed and they work with the budget I had in mind for my monthly... payments, I highly recommend them. Thank's a lot you guys, Alfredo and Carlos!!!

November 19, 2015

Definitely FIVE STAR worthy.I've had plenty of bad experiences at multiple car dealer ships. This is the one place that I can honestly say is the BEST... place to come. I bought my first car is 2011 and didn't have ANY problem with it EVER! This year I decided to upgrade so I came back and am even happier. They make me feel at home and have always gone above and beyond to accommodated my needs . Everyone there is very helpful especially Peter and George.I will tell everyone I know about them and I will keep coming back! Great job guys!