Reslan Motors

Friday 9:00am–7:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–6:00pm Closed
(619) 660-7633 (619) 660-7633

Words can never be enough

I have not only enjoyed being able to buy my own car from here, but I then bought my girlfriends car here! I have been so grateful to be able to know and work with Sam. This dealership gained my trust in them to provide the best vehicles for me. I honestly will say that, when it comes to looking for the car you want, Reslan Motors should be your first stop. I’ll even have my family or siblings come here for their time of car shopping for sure! You won’t be let down or disappointed.

Very impressed

They help.u fiance no matter what ur credit score is. Just need a down pmt. And its yours. They were very nice and very helpful and did what they can I'm every way possible to get u in a car.

Great salesman and dealership

My car buying experience with Sam was one of the best I have had. He was informative, non pushy, and was generally interested in me making the right buying decision. And the dealership is unique in fully inspecting their cars and getting them fully ready to be sold. I felt very confident in their mechanic and the inspection of the car. They just sell better used cars.

Great service Sam thanks appreciate the honesty

Thanks for the great service we are happy with our purchase appreciate the honesty and time spent with you will recommend you to other people

Great choice I ever made!!

Sam, you are the man! From day one you been nothing but a helpful and wonderful sales person! You made sure we we’re good and even canceling your appointment so we can drive off with our new car! I can’t say thank you enough.

Great place

Went to look at a 2012 ford fusion. The salesman was nice and polite.Even told me I could keep the car over night. The cars was clean and in good shape and almost $2000 under blue book value. Brought the car the next morning.They even took my old 98 Subaru that was not in good shape for trade in. So much better then other car lot I has been to. no pressure selling.

My Dream Truck

Finding my dream truck was turning out to be harder then I thought , then i found resian motors. They exceeded my expectation and got the job done. They arranged the financing, serviced the truck, filled it up with fuel, I flew ito San Diego and they picked me up. They are a pleasure to do business with, I highly recommend them. 5+

1.0

No truck to test drive

Drove 78 miles in traffic to look at a truck they said yesterday was here. Come to find out it sure is but locked up in body shop. Why advertise a truck that isn't ready to test drive and sell! Came from Orange County. How much fuel did I use to see nothing. It's a Sunday the day most people don't work and would be purchasing their cars. They expect people to take a day off work to spend thousands. Now it's so late in the day I can't get to any of the other trucks I could see today. Thank you

I'm Amazed

I found a truck on their website that I had been eyeing but wasn't too sure about buying from a non Chevy dealer. After several visits to Chevy dealers and based off of the wonderful reviews I decided to stop in and check out the truck. They aren't like your average dealer who don't allow you to roam around freely without them hounding you. Once I got the attention of a salesman he immediately let me test drive the truck alone. Which was great because then you can actually test it the way you drive in real life, not like a DMV test where they are watching your every move. Anyhoo after the test we sat down and I felt like I was in the dealer for a short time. There was no middleman and going back and forth about price. The numbers are done right there in front of you. He has known the wellsfargo banker for a long time and I was allowed to explain some negative reports on my history that I might've not been able to explain in the actual chevy dealership. Life happens and he understood and dropped my APR from 7.99% to 4.99% and I couldn't have been happier. I would recommend this place to any person buying a vehicle. They treat you like a person and not a commission.

Top notch. Professional. Fast. Honest. Best price.

I purchased my 2014 ram 1500 and my experience so far was top notch. Professionalism is all about these people as well as being honest and easy to go. I had no hustle buying my vehicle and all took is an hour. I bought more than 10 cars in the last 15 years this so far was the easiest and the best experience ever. Thank you guys for the good work keep it up.