Reslan Motors

Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–6:00pm Closed
(619) 660-7633 (619) 660-7633

Fast and Furious!

Thank you Danny and Carlos. I was clear about what I wanted and you guys went above to ensure I got what I wanted. Was in and out in my Nissan Murano in less than an hour! Fast and furious!

I'm very happy with the car I bouth in this place

I'm happy with my car they help me get the right car and made me a very good deal they realy know what they are doing and I highly recommend this place to buy a car they a very trust worthy and realy car bout the costumer needs.

Reslan Motors

We were referred to Reslan Motors by a friend. I was in NEED of a car. Carlos went above and beyond to help me get into a car. I got a great 2012 Nissan Altima Silver.. LOVE LOVE my car. (heart) I recommend you go and see the cars they have on their lot...they are BEAUTIFUL! They take care of you and your needs! :) Thank you!!

Optima 2011

I had a Great Experience buying my 2011 Optima from Reslan Motors. They got me the deal I needed and they work with the budget I had in mind for my monthly payments, I highly recommend them. Thank's a lot you guys, Alfredo and Carlos!!!

Keep it up!!!

Definitely FIVE STAR worthy.I've had plenty of bad experiences at multiple car dealer ships. This is the one place that I can honestly say is the BEST place to come. I bought my first car is 2011 and didn't have ANY problem with it EVER! This year I decided to upgrade so I came back and am even happier. They make me feel at home and have always gone above and beyond to accommodated my needs . Everyone there is very helpful especially Peter and George.I will tell everyone I know about them and I will keep coming back! Great job guys!

nothing but awesome service.

The moment i walked on the property was treated with the up most respect. From the salesman to finance and even the owner went out of their way to make sure i got the car that i wanted. I came in to get an oil change and the shop manager made sure i was taken care of. Cant stress enough my recommendation, if you are looking for a car, or truck this is the place to go.

Excellent service

I am so happy with my new car it was a great buy and I'm happy to be apart of the Reslan motor family . Thanks Sam for going above and beyond !! I was recommended by my mom , she was recommended by my sister . And to share their excellence I've recommended to my best friend and we are ALL so happy with our cars .

I almost did wrong by not giving Reslan a chance

Spent the whole day looking for a used Pontiac Solstice. First went to 2 other dealers who tried to pressure us into the wrong cars (which were pretty lousy). Last stop was Reslan Motors. What a difference! Sam (salesmen) was fabulous! He had two Solstices waiting for us. He remembered both my name and my wife's. The quality of the cars presented was so far beyond not only the others was saw elsewhere that day, but far beyond our expectations. I had earlier filled out our financial data on line. The application was easy and simple to fill out. They did not ask useless questions. They quickly approved me (not easy with my credit history!). We fell in love with the first car Sam showed us. We said we wanted it, but had a fear that the rate was going to be too high. They had researched our credit history and got us a rate 5 points below what we expected. They also gave us what we wanted for our trade-in. Don't make the mistake we did: go see Reslan first. One last thing. Our GPS could not find Campo Road. Just use 'Highway 94' instead and then they are easy to find.

Best dealer we've ever been to.

Unbelievable! We were looking for a used Pontiac Solstice. Contacted 3 dealers. Reslan was the last on the list to visit. Dealer 1 has a piece of junk (Check engine light, dents, poorly maintained and very poorly repaired car). Dealer 2 was slightly better, still some error lights on, the car was trashed on the inside and the 'salesman' told me that I could only get a 20%+ loan. By the time we drove up to Reslan, our hopes and expectations were pretty low. What a surprise: First the salesman (Sam) has 2 solstices waiting for us, ready to go, spotless, well maintained. Sam had remembered my name, and my wife's name. We took the first one on the test drive and it was so beautiful, so perfect, we did not even drive the second. They gave us what we wanted for our trade-in, they got us a loan for 6% (We had terrible credit). The car came with a warranty and an option to extend that warranty. The finance guy was very professional and friendly. He had researched our credit and found a bank we had done business with years back that got us the great rate (for us). And the GM is a very kind religious man. People talk about good service and great dealer, but RESLAN is the BEST we've ever met. If your GPS won't find Campo Road (like ours did), just use Highway 94 instead. 11932 Highway 94, in Spring Valley. Again, don't waste your time at other dealers, try Reslan first. If they have the car, it will be quality and at a fair price.

Excellent service!

5 stars for 5 star service!! My boyfriend and I purchased vehicles from them on June 6, 2015. Me a Maxima, he an Escalade. It was an absolute pleasure to do business with all of the staff. Daniel, Sam, Peter, George and Ruben. Our experience was totally hassle free. They really take good care of their customers. Even AFTER the sale. It was our best experience in doing business with a dealership....Ever!! If you want a good deal and you want to be treated right, by an honest to goodness dealership, go to Reslan Motors!! We did!