Reslan Motors

Friday 9:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed 10:00am–6:00pm
(619) 660-7633 (619) 660-7633

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

very good dealer ship

it was a very pleasure to get an amazing car from you guys . they served with respect and patient

Dealer response

Hello Joe, thank you for a great review . We appreciate all our customers and hope to see you soon . If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesistate to call us .

The place of choice to buy a used car

After shopping stressing with different Dealerships who were offering cars that I did not want, and very high interest rates and pressures to buy, I went to Reslan Motors Inc. on Campo Road. I was greeted by George who right away put me at ease, found us a beautiful Honda Pilot, understood our economical situation and with the help of Mr. Peter the finance manager got us an excellent rate with a low and affordable monthly payment. We left happy, and we recommend this dealership to anyone who wants a quality car and good treatment.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your wonderful review ! We appreciate your words . If you ever need anything don't hesitate to call us at anytime !

Great Customer Service and Completely Satisfied

It was a real pleasure/experience doing business with Reslan's motors financial assisting Peter. My wife and I purchased two vehicles over a year ago from Reslan Motors and both encounters were great experiences doing business with our local car dealership.Few occasions my wife and I brought the cars back for service and no questions asked... Service manager Ruben and his mechanic's were always very knowledgeable/respectful/patient and prompt to service our cars as needed. My wife brought our cars in for service occasionally. She dealt with manager Daniel and service manager Ruben directly. She had great customer service from all the workers that assisted with her at the dealership. I referred an acquaintance that purchased a vehicle from Reslan motors as well and I will do it again if need to. My past experiences has made me completely satisfied. I'll be back..... Good/Done deal!!! Go Aztecs.......

Dealer response

Thank You my dear friend Curtis. We are very thankful to have a valued customer such as yourself. We look forward to seeing you and your family soon. Thank you again!

1.0

DISHONEST used car lot.

DISHONEST! I was quoted one price by Reslan's Motors finance person by the name of Peter. Based on this conversation that I had with Peter, I then drove over 20 minutes out to Spring Valley. The next day I had made an appointment with my mechanic in San Marcos, I paid my mechanic to take over an hour of time to inspect the van. I spent several hours out of my work day getting this done. When I returned I spoke to the sales person who goes by Sam, and told him that the price that Peter gave me would be acceptable. Sam went back and forth several times from his office to Peters back to his office. Sam finally told me that their finance person made a mistake, that Peter, their finance person, did not know how much they paid for the van! I know this was not Peter's first day on the job. Again, let me repeat what I was told, Their finance person did not know how much they paid for the van and made a mistake. After I have already spent half the day having my mechanic inspect the van, they now wanted over $800.00 more! I believe that as a single women, going in there to purchase a van, they took advantage of this fact and they were disrespectful as well. I would strongly recommend to not consider engaging in a business transaction with this used car lot.

Dealer response

Here at Reslan Motors we conduct many transactions on a day to day basis. We try to be as transparent as possible and please understand that we cannot satisfy everyone when it comes to purchasing a pre-owned vehicle. We are unhappy to know that you had an unpleasant experience with us, but you're still a valued customer.

Returning Customer!

We have purchased several cars over the years from Reslan and the experience and customer service has always been top notch! When we needed repairs on the vehicles, they resonably priced and always true to their word. I have sent several friends their way and would recommend them time and time again.

Dealer response

Thank you Julie for doing business with us. We truly appreciate it. We look forward to servicing all your future needs. Thanks Again!

Amazing, Real, True no doubt

Don't even know were to start, upon arrival to Reslan motors we got welcomed by Daniel and Sam they both offered us bottles of water and soda for refreshments that was a pretty good start..they asked me what kind of car I was looking for which, I said I want the black SUV Toyota Sequoia and Sam and Peter they said went through some details and Peter guaranteed me They will make sure I get it.The man went through banker after banker to get me the best loan and he came out of his office time and again reassuring me. And finally He said you got aproved take it for a test drive while I start the paper work OMG that was the far best easy car buying I have ever seen. People these guys are good..Thank you so so so much my two girls were happy when we went out to dinner that night in our new Sequoia. Thank you Peter, Sam, Daniel. I will surely recommend Reslan motors to anyone. my kids don't have to wait at the bus stop thank you

Dealer response

Thank You Stanford For working with us and mostly being patient with us. We strive to make every experience as pleasant as can be. Enjoy your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you next time

Great Service!

I have been coming here for a while now and I must say its the best service and expierence I have ever had.They treat you with respect and are very honest people.I recommend whoever is looking for a vehicle to make this your first stop.

Dealer response

Thank you Khouja for choosing to do business with us! we hope that you are enjoying your vehicle and if you ever have any service needs please let us know. Thanks Again!

Friendly, helpful, great selection.

Before I had a dealership that I always went back because the way they treat their customers. After my experience with Reslan Motors, I was blown away. Everybody is very friendly and helpful. I didn't feel a customer care, it was more like a family member care... The only thing that I can recommend to you is, give yourself the opportunity and stop by, you deserve it... I purchased a jaguar, and I'm very happy.!!!! Thanks to Sam , he was my friendly advisor. Here you can stop and talk to the top person in charge or the bottom and you have the same family experience. Sincerely Martin Vergara

Dealer response

Thank You Martin for being apart of the Reslan Family!

EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS IN EVERY WAY!! EXCELLENT

If you are looking for a used car, look no further than Reslan Motors!! My experience was nothing but positive. I bought a used Mercedes Benz, having to replace my 92 ole Betsy 300E Benz with over 200,000 miles. I live in Huntington Beach, 100 miles from Reslan Motors. What brought me to Reslan was not only the car, but the excellent customer service, starting with speaking with George, who was courteous, and extremely helpful in answering all my questions and concerns. He assured me the Benz I bought was in excellent shape, and they would take care of necessary repairs. He seemed very genuine, and as it turns out, definitely is. In fact, every single one of the staff were friendly and helpful, They went above and beyond in providing excellent customer service, from putting a full tank of gas in the loaner car while they fixed my purchased car, to following through on repairs of every single thing they said they would do., and the repairs were perfect. Was it worth it to drive all the way from Huntington Beach? You bet it was!! I am so very grateful to these guys for having INTEGRITY and . now having a car I feel safe in, and enjoy the ride. THANK YOU to all of you at Reslan!!! .

Dealer response

Thank You Barbara choosing Reslan Motors and taking the trip to visit us! we are very happy that we were able to provide a satisfying experience. Please let us know if you have any other future needs! Thanks Again!

Great staff Great cars Great Service

I saw a Mercedes that I liked on line. I called and was greeted by a nice secretary who transferred me to George, who was very courteous and straight forward. He gave me all the pros and Cons and answered my concerns without hesitation. I felt at ease and came in to see the car. It was very clean and ready for showing. I test drove it and liked the way every thing went. Ii got a good finance rate. I brought my other car to their service department and Allen Handled all of my concerns. I know that my next car will be with Reslan Motors. A have told all of my friends about them.

Dealer response

Thank You J.T.! We are very happy to know that you felt at ease when it came to purchasing a pre owned vehicle from us. We hope that we can always provide the best satisfaction to you!