Reslan Motors

Friday 9:00am–7:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–6:00pm Closed
(619) 660-7633 (619) 660-7633

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Outstanding Good Old Fashioned Customer Service!!

Can't put into words what a great experience I had at this place!! These folks are the epitome of customer service!! My experience(s) in the past regarding vehicle purchases have ALL been negative. As a result, for obvious reasons I hated going to dealerships. Not so at this place. The customer service began even before I arrived!!! My BMW was on its last leg so I was in the market for another vehicle. I called and was assured that I would be taken care of and indeed I was!! From sales to finance to detailing and even repairs. These people don't train people to be friendly they hire friendly people. The salesman introduced himself and left us alone to check out all the vehicles. We were never stalked. While there I noticed a couple who had purchased a vehicle from Reslan and had returned for service so I decided to speak with them, they said that this was their 5th vehicle and they had been coming to Reslan for years. Well I finally picked a vehicle but I had a few questions and concerns. Not only did they address every issue I had THEY actually put it in writing before I could even suggest it!! Thats when I knew I was in the right place. These folks make you feel special like you are part of the family. I know most of the people in each department BY NAME! I bought my car about two weeks ago and I stop by almost daily to say hello. Before I finish this review there are two things I want you to remember...First, there is no such thing as a unique product. That is to say you can go anywhere and buy any number of identical items for a comparable price. The folks that get my REPEATED visits (and hard earned money) are the folks that understand this and realize that what separates them from countless other places is immpecable customer service. Reslan Motors understands this!! Point two, I assure you I am a real person, I am in no way shape form or fashion related to these folks. This is a great place. If you are in the market for a quality vehicle from a quality dealership do yourself a great service and come see these folks, they are awesome! I am certain that you will agree. It is highly unlikely that I will ever purchase another vehicle anywhere else. Period.

Dealer response

Thank You James and Carla! We are very happy to know that you had a great experience with Reslan Motors! We highly emphasize on customer satisfaction and we strive to make every customer feel at home. Thank You again for this incredible review!

The way car buying should be, PEOPLE YOU CAN TRUST

I can't say enough great things about these guys. I bought a used Mercedes after my loyal and faithful Volvo wagon with 200k, that I love, needed to be replaced. I was very skeptical at first, never heard of these guys and you know, YOU CAN NEVER TRUST A USED CAR SALESMAN-UNTIL NOW!!!!!!!These people are simply customer service at its best. They treated us very, very well and all seems to be working just fine, and they made sure it will by taking care of every one of my concerns. I really cannot believe how these guys do business. they made me rethink what a used car salesman means. They are completely honest, have integrity and will do all they can to be sure you get the right car and then make sure it is a quality car, even after the sale. Sam, Daniel, Ruben, Peter, Alan, the amazing other Mechanic that I am embarrassed that I cannot remember his name, and the rest of the guys, I soon will be calling them Family as I plan on bringing my new car to them for my future service needs. Reslan Motors/San Diego Auto Direct. Thanks to all in both sales and service for making my new ride the best it can be. These guys are just not great business people, they reflect what humanity should be like everywhere, and they do it all with a smile!!!!Thanks again. Daniel and Chad

Dealer response

Thank You Daniel and Chad. We are more than happy that you decided to choose to do business with us. We hope To continue our relationship with you over the years. Thank you again

4.0

REALLY!! Used car dealership with Integrity WOW!

I can't say enough great things about these guys. I bought a used Mercedes after my loyal and faithful Volvo wagon with 200k, that I love, needed to be replaced. I was very skeptical at first, never heard of these guys and you know, YOU CAN NEVER TRUST A USED CAR SALESMAN-UNTIL NOW!!!!!!!These people are simply customer service at its best. They treated us very, very well and all seems to be working just fine, and they made sure it will by taking care of every one of my concerns. I really cannot believe how these guys do business. they made me rethink what a used car salesman means. They are completely honest, have integrity and will do all they can to be sure you get the right car and then make sure it is a quality car, even after the sale Sam, Daniel, Ruben, Peter, Alan, the amazing other Mechanic that I am embarrassed that I cannot remember his name, and the rest of the guys, I soon will be calling them Family as I plan on bringing my new car to them for my future service needs. Reslan Motors/San Diego Auto Direct. Thanks to all in both sales and service for making my new ride the best it can be. These guys are just not great business people, they reflect what humanity should be like everywhere, and they do it all with a smile!!!!Thanks again. Daniel and Chad.

Reslan Motors Inc...The way car buying should be!!

Reslan Motors Inc... The way car buying should be! When I arrived at Reslan Motors Inc, I was unsure about buying a used vehicle, I had a budget and was looking for a luxury vehicle. Peter and the staff at Reslan made my car buying experience so easy. They answered in full detail any question I had... What I thought was a problem, they had a solution. I'm never looking for a dealer again, I know Reslan is the way to go! If you don't believe me, check them out yourself.. I guarantee you'll be glad you read this review!

Dealer response

Hey Omar I hope that you are enjoying your Escalade. Thanks for the good review. Please stay in touch, and know that you can count on us for future service.

3.4

Didn't fix my car

My car needed to be fixed..they kept it over night... Next day they said it was done...went to pick it and it was as if my car just spent the night there..same problems....

Dealer response

Too bad that you feel that there was a negative experience at any time in our dealership. Please give us aother chance and we will make sure to change your mind. Ask for George or Ruben, and we will make sure that you get first class service. Nextime that you need an oil change service, ours to you will be complimentary

So far I have to say WOW!!!

So far I have been dealing with Peter, and he is on the ball! After submitting a credit ap online for a car they have that I was interested in, I got a call in less than 30 mins. It was late so he was going to try and call the banks in the morning to get me and answer back on approval. But to my supprise he called me back 5 mins later and said good news, he was able to get ahold of one bank and got me approved already, and with little money down and great % rate. So I'll be headed down there this friday to finish the deal!!!! So far So Good!!! See you soon Peter, regards David G

Dealer response

Thanks David! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and we hope to continue our relationship with you in the future. Enjoy your Audi! Thanks Again! Peter

Awesome experience

Amazing, friendly staff. Very easy buying experience. Thanks!

Dealer response

Thank you Joseph! We hope you are enjoying your vehicle! please feel free to contact us at anytime for any future service needs. Thanks again! Peter

Great service!

This has been the best service at a dealership I have ever had!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your feedback Jami. We hope to see you again. We are so happy you had a great experience.

Awesome Buying Experience

These guys were awesome, I purchased a BMW M3 from them and was a first time buyer. They negotiated with the bank and got me under 6% on my financing of the vehicle not to mention a great price on the platinum 4 year warranty and seemed genuinely interested in helping me out unlike several other managers I had spoken to in the car-buying process. I would recommend this dealer to anyone great cars for a great price and caring staff!

Dealer response

Thank you we appreciate your business

5 Star seller all around I highly recommend simply

great buying experience!even did some service for free , honest and not to care about the sale and push the car on you , they care more about after the sale !

Dealer response

It was a pleasure working with you too. Thank you for your business