David McDavid's Plano Lincoln

New 877-723-9290 Dealer Website
Used 877-305-9574 Email Dealer
Service 877-857-4714

1329 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of David McDavid's Plano Lincoln from DealerRater.com
  • Service

Great customer service experience, the team is very professional and have a great attitude. Service quick and on time.

Thanks so much for your positive feedback and business Blake!

Thanks so much for your positive feedback and business Blake!

• Not a word spoken to me

Awful initial experience at the Lincoln store. I own 2 Harley-Davidson dealerships in the metroplex and have never been treated or shrugged off as I was at this dealership today. I simply came to examine the dealership and interact with a salesperson and could not get the time of day from any employee. I would never send any referrals or potential customers to this dealership. Management should be ashamed of the store they are running and seriously reconsider their customer service moto. Thanks for nothing!

Chase, we deeply regret to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. Our goal is to learn from your feedback and continue to improve for all of our valued clients. Please call our manager directly at (972) 964-5000 for ways we can work towards resolving these issues. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

• David McDavid Lincoln Service Center

I am glad that Scott took good care of you Heather. Thank you for your business.

I emailed my service person, Scott Nelson prior to my appointment with a list of issues on my 2011 MKX. Scott had all of them taken care of by a mft warranty with almost nothing out of pocket.

• McDavid Service

David Ancheta, our service advisor, makes every service experience pleasant, efficient and easy.

• Auto Repair Tire Change

Great Customer Service, prompt, polite and on-time

Great Customer Service, prompt, polite and on-time

• Service is great at David McDavid Lincoln

My appointment was for 1pm and I arrived earlier than expected and Richard was very accommodating and my repair was done without hesitation. Great service. I was able to go on to other matters because I received such quick and professional service. Than you.

• Tried to extort money from my senior citizen parents
    February 25, 2017

My parents are in their mid-70s and rarely treat themselves to anything. They found a slightly used Lincoln at this dealership and made a trade in. The contract was written, and my parents paid it in full with their savings account and a small amount on a credit card. The dealership then began a series of 5 harassing phone calls to my elderly parents telling them that owed $4000 more. They then held my parents permanent license plates and the title to the car hostage in the attempt to extort money above and beyond the contract amount. We had to involve an attorney and file a complaint with The State of Texas before they finally Fed Ex'd the items to my parents (without my parents paying any more money at all). I hope David McDavid's Plano Lincoln enjoyed paying the fines imposed on them by The State of Texas for this despicable act of trying to extort money from senior citizens.

• 'Service and maintenance

Excellent service as always. What else can I say, the service was excellent.

Excellent service as always. What else can I say, the service was excellent.

• MCDavid + Richard Ancheta

Richard Ancheta was extremely helpful in explaining the necessary work and reasons why. He clearly communicated when the work would be completed. Truck was ready on time. Immediately left for a 700 mi trip. Truck runs like new despite its 278,000 mi. I give all the credit to Richard and the mc david Techs for keeping my truck running great for over 9 years.

• Service Review

Ed Gusa always takes great care of me and My Explorer and Expedition when they need service.