Napleton's Valley Hyundai

(4.7) 1160 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1160 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Napleton's Valley Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • Great Buying Experience
    May 28, 2016

The showcase is beautiful. The process is smooth. And Jordan Kabranov made my experience very easy. He was cordial, easy-going and knowledgeable about... his product. Actually made buying a pre-owned car an enjoyable experience. Highly recommend him!

• Great Dealer, Easy to deal with
    December 18, 2017

Found 2017 Civic online, Went to dealer on Saturday.. Drove away with car , Very easy sale, Jordan Was great!

Larry, we're so glad that Jordan and the team were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anythi...ng additional we can do for you. Safe travels!

• Didn???t have time for me
    December 17, 2017

Stopped in a month or two ago. They helped 2 people before me that came in after me. Was told they didn???t have time to do my oil change. Had to leav...e and drive all the way to downers grove for service even though I live in the apartments behind the Honda and could???ve just walked back to my apartment while waiting. Your loss

• Good experience
    December 14, 2017

My experience when buying our Hyundai was great. We had already chosen the vehicle before we arrived so the process was easy. Everything went how we... expected.

• Experiance
    December 13, 2017

Jordan was very helpful with explaining all features of the car, maintenance and warranty. He introduced me to the service manager, and I took him inf...ormation to schedule future maintenance.

• Excellent experience
    December 12, 2017

The service, staff, and facility was very welcoming and helpful!! Napleton???s Hyundai made the car buying process fast and easy. There was no pressur...e to purchase or confusion when making my purchase!

• New car
    December 12, 2017

Working with Derek made my Car buying experience at Napelton easy and confident that I was getting a good deal. I was on a tile straight and the fi...nancial officer, did his best to expedite my departure. The car was presented to me with a full tank of gas, washed and vacuumed.

• Awesome buying experience
    December 12, 2017

Derrick Duff was Awesome to work with! He helped me get just what I needed. Derrick was very attentive and helpful! I had a wonderful buying experienc...e!

Overall Experience

• Too many problems with my car after each visit
    December 6, 2017

Took my car in for Bluetooth update (?) and phone was still paired I just had to re-connect every time I got into my car. Told the warranty expired bu...t would replace the entire radio if I pay labor ($140.00) Bluetooth worked fine before this update. Told my phone was not compatible with the Santa Fe Bluetooth. What? It worked fine before I took it in. Took my car back, for another recall, metal shavings check, and my car runs rough now. Told by Sam there are no error codes. I've driven my car for 4 years I KNOW when something is different with my car. NOW, since having the car in for the Bluetooth, the 3rd time for service, I hear a rattle in my drivers side front suspension. Too many issues when I leave this dealships service.

• Good experience
    December 2, 2017

Other than only having the vehicle I wanted in ONLY white, pretty good experience. Only real issue was the TINY amount of gas for the test ride. Only ...enough to go 2 or 3 miles. Could have been a bit more generous.

Napleton's Valley Hyundai