New 877-728-3036 Dealer Website
Used 877-515-8300 Email Dealer
Service 866-924-1216

• My daughter's first car purchase experience

Sale rep was friendly, helpful and patience; not like typical pushy car salesman at other dealership.

• Kathy in Garland

I am always treated wonderful and very well taken care of.

I am always treated wonderful and very well taken care of.

• Great service!

Great experience with Luke Riley! Salesman completely went above and beyond to ensure we were given great service, in love with my new Honda!

• Driver Door actuator replacement

The repairs took longer than I believe was necessary. The labor costs were very high in my opinion for the repairs done. Had a driver's door actuator replaced, power steering system flush, cabin filter replaced, engine filter replaced. Had appointment for 1pm. Got there at 12:30p. Got out at 4:05p. Process should have taken 2 hrs at the most. Parts were 150.68. Store bought would have been 120. Labor costs were 377. That's almost 100 per hr. There were misc charges of 56.53 which weren't not itemized and was told are not itemized by dealership for privacy reasons, whatever that means. Total bill was 601. Way too much. I have been a customer of this dealership since 1994. On my second car from this dealership. Repair costs are getting way too expensive.

• 2nd car, same dealership!!!

Due to a bad car wreck I was forced to by another car in a short amount of time. From day one the Lute Riley dealership and their staff were respectful to my situation. Why should I expect anything less, I bought my first car from here ten years ago. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!! I visited and spoke with other dealers in the area and none could match Lute Riley's price or customer service. If you need help finding the car that works with your budget, definitely go see Harrison & Javed. They are awesome!!!! I work in HR so I know good customer service when I see it!!! With all of the stress that comes with a wreck, they were a breath of fresh air! I greatly enjoyed my experience and would recommend this dealership, Harrison & Javed to any and everyone. Thank you guys so so much!!!!

• Honda CRV at Lute Riley Honda in Richardson Tx

I needed to replace my company provided car. Went online and found 3 Certified Honda CRVs at Lute Riley. Made an appointment to test drive one and bought it the same day. Super easy process and wonderful customer service. Before I decided on the car, I drove 2 other cars and Ahmad was very patient with me.

• Oil Change

Oil change was quick. The first time I had an oil change, the service consultant went over the results with me, this time they did not. The gal behind the desk (was there both times I visited) is not very interactive and spends more time on her phone, she also didn't appear behind the desk until ~ 7:15 am. This last visit was for a 7 am appointment and the waiting room was not setup for customers. Another customer who came right in after me thought they were moving the waiting room since it was so barren.

• Outstanding customer service!

Pleasure to work with Lori, Gaddis, Jae and Harrison and the rest of the team. They have amazing customer service! They even drove the car to my home and showed me all the features I'd need to know! Super impressive.

Hello Ilana, We are thrilled you enjoyed your time with Lori, Gaddis, Jae, and Harrison. We will make sure they hear your kind words regarding your experience. Have a great rest of your day! Your Lute Riley Honda Team

• Express Service

Excellent and fast (<1hr) service (1B plus transmission oil)

Awesome, Malcolm. We are so happy you left Lute Riley as a happy customer. Here's to the open road! Your Lute Riley Honda Team

Excellent and fast (<1hr) service (1B plus transmission oil)

• Great Service

I went in a 6:30 for an oil change and they said I needed a B1 service which included an oil change. They didn't ask me to come back which happened to me when I went to another dealer. They fixed my car and stayed late after the normal close to finish my car and one other. I appreciated the service as it takes time to get there only to be turned away and then have to find time to go back again. I really recommend Lute Riley; I have had nothing but good experience there.