Lute Riley Honda

(4.7) 551 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Lute Riley is here to stay!

Bought a used 2013 honda accord pre-certified car. Jason/ Jackie helped me through. Process was pretty smooth with no high pressure tactics like the o...ther dealers I had been to. I also recommended them to my friend who then bought a pre-certified civic from Lute Riley. Phillip Arnold in the service department took great care of me & my car when I had gone recently for servicing. He's pretty fast, energetic & proactive in his work. Also jason, the service mgr, ensured I got the shuttle service even after hours. All in all, Lute Riley have their fundamentals strong & are poised for growth with their honest business & customer-centric policies. Highly recommend them for purchases or servicing.

Srinivas J, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed working with our team and will pass on your kind... words. Have a wonderful day!

• Good Experience

Overall a good experience. I felt like I bought this vehicle at the right price. I don’t like “dealing and haggling” and they worked with me to get t...he right deal.

Hi Jaime L., thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Lute Riley Honda. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We hope to see y...ou soon!

• I needed a new car

Very good customer service , they will try to do anything to help you get your car

Thach, thank you so much for your high rating! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

• car owner

Brought my car in for battery recall. Was told 4-6 hrs. Explained to Phillip I needed to be at work at 2:30. He asked if I could stay an hour, I ask...ed why and he said he would ensure I would be ready at that time. What a relief as I needed to run some errands before going to work. Phillip was courteous, compassionate, and considerate.

Maryf, thank you so much for the positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We hope to see ...you soon!

• Raed Ashkar, Sales Consultant

I recently purchased a 2018 Accord from your dealership. Raed made it the most pleasant experience I have ever had buying a new car! He was professi...onal, understood my needs, and was very personable. He listened to me, was not a bit pushy and was very kind throughout the process. I recommend him highly!!!

Dorothy Veldman, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Raed and our team! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

• new car

I highly recommend Chuck Papari to family and friends he is a great salesman he helped both myself and my sister purchase a Honda she have a 2017 Hond...a Accord Coupe and I came back within a month and got a 2018 Honda Accord EX. I am very happy that Chuck was the salesman that came out to help sale me my Accord. LoL I gave Chuck a hard time but he was very patient with me and I really appreciate that, I know the outs and ins of my Honda thanks to Chuck. I love Hondas I have bought four Accord from Lute Riley, Lute Riley is my go-to place whenever I want to buy a new Honda and hopefully Chuck will still be employed when the time comes again. Thanks again Chuck for all your help

Kimberly, we are so glad to hear that Chuck and the rest of our service team made your experience with us exceptional! We hope you have a wonderful da...y and come back and see us again soon!

• new car

I will highly recommend Chuck Papari to family and friends he is a great salesman, he helped myself and my sister purchase a Honda she have a 2017 Hon...da Accord Coupe and I came back within a month and got a 2018 Honda Accord EX. I am very happy that Chuck was the salesman that came out to help sale me my Accord. LoL I gave Chuck a hard time but he was very patient with me and I really appreciate that, I know the outs and ins of my Honda thanks to Chuck. I love Hondas I have bought four Honda Accord from Lute Riley, Lute Riley is my go-to place whenever I want a new Accord and hopefully Chuck will still be employed when that time comes again. Thanks again Chuck for your help

Kimberly, we are so pleased to hear that Chuck made your experience with us exceptional. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and we hop...e to see you again in the future! Have a great day!

• Used Honda Civic

Good quality cars and Chuck is a great sales person

Vishnu, we are so pleased to hear that Chuck made your experience with us excellent! Have a great day!

• Great Service as always! Thanks!

2nd time that Phillip has been my service rep! GREAT JOB! Kept me informed all the way thru the repairs......fixed me up with a rental....and got the... car back to me the 2nd day.....Appreciate all the hard work....

Thank you, Pat, for your 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with our team and will be sure to pass on your kind words to ...Phillip! Have a great day and come back anytime!

• 2014 Honda Accord

The purchase of my 2014 Honda Accord thru George and Richard was absolutely painless. I really enjoy my Certified Honda Accord and all the great feat...ures. I recently drove the car to Colorado on vacation and was very comfortable and really, really happy with the great gas mileage. This Accord will always be serviced with Lute Riley Honda, as my previous Honda's. Always a great sales and service experience.

Happy Customer, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thank you again for leaving us this response! Ha...ve a great day and come back to Lute Riley Honda anytime!

Lute Riley Honda