4.5
  • Liars !!!

Horrible experience!!! Shaun is nothing more than a first class liar. Very dishonest group of people at Spankys Auto Group !!!

• good experience!!

Had a very nice experience with my daughter, would reccomend you see Izzy or Shaun good people!!!

• Excellent

They have been helpful since day 1 of getting a car. If u need to get a car go to spankeys.

• The officer!!!

We've been buying cars for the family since 1987 and always have good service etc...

• Excellent customer service.

Love my Kia Sorento. Izzy and Don are the best. Don went above and beyond for me and is extremely accommodating.

• 3 rd vehicle

Have had great experiences and for years we've purchased many vehiclesfor the family!

• reputable people

I've bought several cars over the years and referred countless others and have gotten my 100 referral fee every time;;---)))

• Excellent customer service. Love my new car!

I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a used car. Excellent customer service.

• Great, Clean, Affordable Car

I have purchased two cars from Spankys over the past five years - both very reliable cars. The staff is friendly and helpful and made the experience hassle-free. Will be back!

• wonderful car 3rd one in 11 years...

After 3 vehicles. this one was the best ! they had very nice quality cars and I enjoyed Justin my sales rep....