748 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of North Central Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Good car shopping experience

They had just the vehicle we were looking for and the entire staff was courteous and helpful. Their customer service will definitely be the reason we come back.

• Easiest Purchase Yet
    April 24, 2017

Very easy process during this purchase. I was able to take my time and select the right vehicle the salesperson was very attentive to my needs and listened. That was the biggest differentiator amongst dealers I visited. Once the selection was made completely the transaction was faster than expected. The car is great and the experience was too, I would recommend you consider this dealership when making a purchase.

• North Central Ford gets it!!!

Paul, thanks for the great review. Glad to hear you received courteous and professional service!

Setting up my appointment on line was easy and the service I got at the service department was excellent! The service associate was courteous and professional.

• Ford Escape door lock recall

Jim Ayo was very professional and attentive to my recall issue. I will definitely return for future service with North Central Ford. Thank you Jim.

Thanks Kat!

Thanks Kat!

• Great service

Service advisor was very helpful and was able to have my car seen on short notice

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Clarence! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Richardson Ford

Job well done! Every employee was very kind and helpful!

Sylvia, thanks for the great rating!

Job well done! Every employee was very kind and helpful!

Sylvia, thanks for the great rating!

• Fantastic Experience

Our car search began online with 3 different dealerships. Michelle Larson with North Central Ford promptly responded to our inquiry. She then called to get our wish list of color and features then quickly emailed pictures that included our requested features pus a few extras and the best price for each. We visited the dealership and were further impressed by Michelle's knowledge of the Edge and its features as well as her knowledge of cars in general. Michelle was congenial, courteous, respectful and accommodating; a pleasure to work with -outstanding! Let us also say our financial analyst, Nael, was outstanding as well. He reviewed all avenues for financing our purchase to be certain we got the one that was best for us. He, too, was congenial, courteous, respectful and accommodating.

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Best Car Dealership and Services

It was so easy to schedule an appointment for my oil change. They are always so helpful and easy. I only bring my Mustang here.

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Great Service

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Victoria! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

I was first amazed at what time the service area opened. Friendly, helpful, very comfortable waiting area. I was then picked up by Enterprise. My car was actually finished right before closing and I was already home. I went the following day to get my car and they even washed it. PLUS I left the car rental keys with them. Enterprise comes and picks up the cars. How awesome is this. I will go to this dealer over and over again ...when I need to. Thank you North Texas Ford.

• North Central Ford provides Excellent Service

Patricia, thanks for sharing your great review!

I had an excellent experience at NCF today. Ronnie Ralph was my service contact and he did an outstanding job making sure my car was taken care of immediately. The mechanics did a very thorough job of fixing the problem. Mr Ralph took great care in going over all the details and made sure I was satisfied. Great customer service.

Patricia, thanks for sharing your great review!