849 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of North Central Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Good car shopping experience

They had just the vehicle we were looking for and the entire staff was courteous and helpful. Their customer service will definitely be the reason we come back.

• I got a letter so your choices do not apply

I am satisfied. However, I do not appreciate being forced to write a comment for your survey!!!

• 2014F150

Great. Always a good experience. Good service, good people

Great. Always a good experience. Good service, good people

• Best customer service

Roy as always very courteous and professional. I always feel confident the job will get done when he's helping me.

• Routine 10,000 Mile Maintenance

I only had to wait a few minutes for my appointment to have routine maintenance performed. Everyone was very courteous and my vehicle was ready for pickup at the time I requested. Plus, it was washed for me!

• F-150

Very satisfactory. I can always count on my service advisor , Pricilla to make sure what ever the service is will be done right !

Bud, we appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! If you have any additional questions about your vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Service review

Wait time was too long, but in the end, I trust in you.

It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

Wait time was too long, but in the end, I trust in you.

• Easy, peasy, lemon squeeze

Fast check-in, fast shuttle service, car was ready when promised.

Michael, thanks for the great review! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

Fast check-in, fast shuttle service, car was ready when promised.

• Engineering Manager

Robert, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

Overall the service was pretty good. However getting someone to check me in when I first arrived was a bit slow and the wash was subpar. These are the only reasons I didn't rate "excellent".

• Great Customer Service

North Central Ford has a very nice new and clean facility that provides Fast, Courteous and Professional customer service. Each employee that I've ever encountered always seem to place the customers needs above their own. I get a warm and welcomed feeling every time I visit North Central Ford.

Victor, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.