Battlefield Ford of Culpeper

297 reviews

297 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Battlefield Ford of Culpeper from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 13, 2019

work was done quickly and correctly and for reasonable cost. very friendly staff, Did 2 recalls on my 2017 f-150 and did a free inspection.

Wow!! Thank you for taking the time to give us your great review! Battlefield Ford¿¿¿s primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that m...eans giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. We appreciate your business. If you ever need anything please feel free to contact us anytime!

Devin Fitzgerald

Service Manager

June 11, 2019

I had an amazing and painless experience thanks to Cody Lillard and the whole team at Battlefield Ford Culpeper . The showroom was welcoming and friendly.... Everyone passing by says hello and smiles. Very nice atmosphere. They were honest and open but still worked to make sure I got what I wanted! Never felt pressured or like an annoyance. They truly seemed happy I was there. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone. I’ll definitely be returning in the future. Thank You Battlefield Ford CulpepeI h

Your fantastic review was awesome to read! Congratulations on your new car. I am happy Cody and the Ford sales team provided you with pressure-free, e...fficient and well-informed customer service. If you ever need anything please feel free to contact us anytime!

Cody Lillard

• April 6, 2019

They made the transaction easy and painless. We got to the right price quickly and there was no pressure to complete the deal. Followed up when they... said they would.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback, Mike! We are glad you had a great experience with us. We look forward to your next vis...it.

May 29, 2019

The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable the waiting area was clean and comfortable. I also like all the complimentary its from local stores and coffee...

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Anytime our customers let us know that they had a very pleasant experience it brings us great joy. We appreciate ...your business!!

Cheryl Brown

May 27, 2019

I got a notice that my airbag recall replacement was in. Although I have a busy schedule, we arranged a time and was provided a rental car at no cost.... My car was ready the next day as promised!

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review, McKenna627! Battlefield Ford¿¿¿s primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that m...eans giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. We appreciate your business!

May 21, 2019

Very good process, although it took a bit long (4 hours) to get to the end. Lots of customers that day, so I understand. Anyway, really like working with... Battlefield Culpeper.

Battlefield Ford¿¿¿s primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserv...e. I¿¿¿m happy to hear you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase. We appreciate your business, Niles. If you ever need anything please feel free to contact us anytime!

Adam Powell

May 20, 2019

Oil change and inspection were fine. But the part price, $195, not including labor, to replace the dome light door switch was far too expensive to have... the work done.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate you business!!

May 14, 2019

I called for an oil change and state inspection appointment yesterday morning, had one scheduled for early afternoon and drove my freshly-inspected and... oiled truck back home an hour and a half later. Great service!

We really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of servi...ce excellence. It¿¿¿s quite an accomplishment to hear that Kerry provided you the best service experience. Thank you for your business! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us.

May 11, 2019

Friendly, quick turnaround for servicing fusion and doing the works and recall items on King ranch 150. Only place I go to get these serviced.

We¿¿¿d like to thank you for the feedback regarding your service experience. Your appreciation is all that matters and we are more than happy knowing ...we can meet your expectations.

May 9, 2019

Their Service Center have the greatest team. I was so impressed with them last year that I came back to have my car done again.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are pleased to hear that our Service Team were able to provide an overall fantastic service exp...erience. It was our pleasure to assist you!

Devin Fitzgerald