Battlefield Ford of Culpeper

311 reviews

311 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Battlefield Ford of Culpeper from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 29, 2019

Battlefield Ford met my expectations and then some. Tony was a great help in answering my questions about the vehicle and other questions as well. Very... courteous and in willing to take all the time I needed. Austin was helpful also with his explanation of financing and payment options and with answering my questions too.

We can¿¿¿t thank you enough for writing this awesome review for our dealership! It was a pleasure to help you, and we look forward to doing so again.

Tony "Juicy" Jasper

NOT RATED

June 28, 2019

Brandon was able to fit me in for an oil change & tire rotation on short notice on a Saturday. My car began having issues on the way there. I call to let... him know I would miss my appointment & was calling my insurance to see if it covered being towed there. He told me to call back if not & perhaps they could work something to come get me & my car. Still fit me in for my appointment when I got there 1 1/2 hours past scheduled time. Thoroughly checked out car and thankfully found nothing wrong. He was very patient & kind with all of my distress & questions. So thankful for this dealership & especially its outstanding service department.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review, Ruby! Battlefield Ford¿¿¿s primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means g...iving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. We are happy to hear that Brandon provided you with superior customer service. We appreciate your business!

June 28, 2019

As always, exceptional service, customer oriented and focused, Battlefield Ford has been our "go to" place for anything dealing with our vehicles, since... we started going to them in 2002. They rock!

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Anytime our customers let us know that they had a very pleasant experience it brings us great joy. We appreciate ...your business!!

June 24, 2019

Battlefield and our sales rep Cody did a great job tracking down the vehicle we wanted. It wasn't in their inventory and they went all the way to Pennsylvania... to get it. They still match d local prices. Overall just a super experience

Congratulations on your new car. I am happy Cody and the Ford sales team provided you with pressure-free, efficient and well-informed customer service.... If you ever need anything please feel free to contact us anytime!

June 16, 2019

Have been coming back for years for maintenance and repair and thus so, will always consider a new purchase with this dealer when the need arises.

June 13, 2019

work was done quickly and correctly and for reasonable cost. very friendly staff, Did 2 recalls on my 2017 f-150 and did a free inspection.

Wow!! Thank you for taking the time to give us your great review! Battlefield Ford¿¿¿s primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that m...eans giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. We appreciate your business. If you ever need anything please feel free to contact us anytime!

Devin Fitzgerald

Service Manager

(5.0) 7 reviews

June 11, 2019

I had an amazing and painless experience thanks to Cody Lillard and the whole team at Battlefield Ford Culpeper . The showroom was welcoming and friendly.... Everyone passing by says hello and smiles. Very nice atmosphere. They were honest and open but still worked to make sure I got what I wanted! Never felt pressured or like an annoyance. They truly seemed happy I was there. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone. I’ll definitely be returning in the future. Thank You Battlefield Ford CulpepeI h

Your fantastic review was awesome to read! Congratulations on your new car. I am happy Cody and the Ford sales team provided you with pressure-free, e...fficient and well-informed customer service. If you ever need anything please feel free to contact us anytime!

May 29, 2019

The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable the waiting area was clean and comfortable. I also like all the complimentary its from local stores and coffee...

Cheryl Brown

NOT RATED

May 27, 2019

I got a notice that my airbag recall replacement was in. Although I have a busy schedule, we arranged a time and was provided a rental car at no cost.... My car was ready the next day as promised!

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review, McKenna627! Battlefield Ford¿¿¿s primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that m...eans giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. We appreciate your business!

May 21, 2019

Very good process, although it took a bit long (4 hours) to get to the end. Lots of customers that day, so I understand. Anyway, really like working with... Battlefield Culpeper.

Battlefield Ford¿¿¿s primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserv...e. I¿¿¿m happy to hear you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase. We appreciate your business, Niles. If you ever need anything please feel free to contact us anytime!