Battlefield Ford of Culpeper

309 reviews

309 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Battlefield Ford of Culpeper from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 11, 2019

Friendly, quick turnaround for servicing fusion and doing the works and recall items on King ranch 150. Only place I go to get these serviced.

We¿¿¿d like to thank you for the feedback regarding your service experience. Your appreciation is all that matters and we are more than happy knowing ...we can meet your expectations.

May 9, 2019

Their Service Center have the greatest team. I was so impressed with them last year that I came back to have my car done again.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are pleased to hear that our Service Team were able to provide an overall fantastic service exp...erience. It was our pleasure to assist you!

Devin Fitzgerald

Service Manager

May 6, 2019

Battlefield Ford exceeded my expectations. The service manager went above and beyond to fix my car. I highly recommend Battlefield Ford without any hesitation,... or reservation.

Thank you for your awesome review and recommendation! We are very humbled by your kind words and delighted to know that you see and appreciate all our... efforts. Please remember that we're always here to assist you with any future vehicle needs!

Devin Fitzgerald

Service Manager

May 2, 2019

We use Battlefield Ford for all of our service work on our Ford Expedition. They provide quality service. They are always prompt and courteous. They let... us know that we matter.

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Anytime our customers let us know that they had a very pleasant service experience it brings us great joy. I will... certainly pass the kind words along to the team and please let us know if we can do anything further to help.

April 30, 2019

Came by to look at an Explorer that I had seen online. Was met fairly quickly in the parking lot by Dylan who asked what we brought us by. Through some... conversation he got my wife and I looking at another Explorer. Even though we had concerns, he assured us that the dealership would address them through warranty work. We made the purchase and Battlefield lived up to the word and took care of the issues we discussed (and another one we found later) through warranty. Shout out to Clayton in Service. They had our Explorer for a week and a half, but he kept me updated on what was being done with the vehicle and what the expected time frame would be. Great communication!

We really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of servi...ce excellence. It¿¿¿s quite an accomplishment to hear that Dylan, Clayton, and the team provided you the best dealer experience! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us.

April 28, 2019

Saturday morning probably isn't the best time to be buying a car, but I was in desperate need of a replacement SUV to service my accounts and the local... dealerships were terrible. Heard good things about Battlefield, Culpeper, and I gave them a try. Couldn't be happier! Jerry Warren and Austin Berry were fantastic.. They are can-do guys who MADE it happen. I had sent an email to Jerry telling him which vehicle I was interested in and he had it ready to go. It was perfect, price was right, they gave me the best trade-in on what I had (which wasn't much!) and we got it done by early afternoon. Detail crew had the Escape looking perfect, full of gas and away I went, happy as a clam! Highly recommend this dealership! Great car, great people, great service. Who could ask for anything more?

Thank you for your awesome review and recommendation! We are very humbled by your kind words and delighted to know that you see and appreciate all our... efforts. Congratulations on your Escape and we look forward to taking care of you and your vehicle for years to come!

Jerry Warren

April 26, 2019

Service rep greeted me at the door, explained the procedure and took my car in the shop. In a couple of hours I received a call that my car was ready... for pickup. When I arrived to pick up my vehicle, everything was explained to me as to what was done and my car was brought to me.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Terry! We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience. We look... forward to your continued business.

April 26, 2019

Greg Powell, Cody Lillard, and Austin Berry each did a wonderful job in facilitating my acquisition of a new Expedition. They are all highly superb professionals... and I am in admiration of their prompt and efficient service. The fact Gary Fay is a friend led me to the dealership in the first place, and then his outstanding staff took over from there. I would add they all worked seamlessly together as a team to help make my purchase an extremely pleasant occasion. Please convey my warm appreciation to all.. Clark B. Hall

Clark B. Hall, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly service to every... customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that Greg, Cody, and Austin assisted you in such a detailed and customized manner. We appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of you and your new 2019 Ford Expedition for years to come! Congratulations!

Cody Lillard

(4.8) 8 reviews

Adam Powell

(4.8) 5 reviews

Morgan McClenahan

Executive Assistant/ Internet Sales Manager

April 23, 2019

Battlefield Ford always provides quality service without selling me something I didn't have to have. They always talk over any repair items that come up... or will be needed in the future

JPayne, we appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of serv...ice excellence. It¿¿¿s quite an accomplishment to hear that Kerry and the team provided you the best service experience! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us.

April 9, 2019

Regular maintenance is very easy with Battlefield Ford. We call to make our appointment, drop the truck off the night before, and they perform the work... and notify us when it is complete. This makes life easy when you have a busy schedule. I really appreciate the how Battlefield Ford works for us.

Thank you for your feedback, William! Our goal everyday is to ensure that all of our customers receive the highest quality of customer service and sat...isfaction. We appreciate your business!!