Battlefield Ford of Culpeper

311 reviews

311 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Battlefield Ford of Culpeper from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

April 16, 2015

I had been working with 5 dealerships from Fairfax to Winchester to Warrenton to Front Royal and Battlefield Ford in Culpeper. Since this was to by my... last truck purchase, I wanted it to be just what I wanted. No dealership had the truck, so I had to negotiate on building the truck. Not only did Austin work with me over the course of several weeks but I ended up a better truck than I thought I could afford. I received a more than fair price for my trade-in and was comfortable with the price of the new vehicle. It was not the most convenient place for me to go but it was well worth it. And the truck? F350 Super Cab, 8 foot bed, tri-coat platinum white, Lariat with the extra options in the interior. This truck is beautiful. I've had it for two days and will probably take a while to figure out how everything works. I think it does more than my iPhone.

March 22, 2015

I always receive good service at this Culpeper dealership. The service staff was very understanding and polite when answering all my questions and concerns,... even when I was not so nice. Brendon was super.

March 7, 2015

There is no zero star.. Otherwise I would have given 0 instead of 1 star. If you are looking to buy used cars - don't even think of coming here. They sometimes... put cheap price and make you buy the car. But the car will have some issue and you will end up spending more money. Their used car managers are rude. Specially Greg. I recently bought a car - it had a rear headrest missing. When I asked for it - they say they did not record anything missing in the car. The car had a bad tire which was making noise. I requested them to replace it - but they denied it. Once again I would say.. Stay away from this dealer. There are many other good dealers outside. Do your research before you go this place.

First off the purpose of the internet is to put correct information out, not be used so that a customer can give false information out and blast a dea...lership because they did not get everything they want after the purchase of a vehicle. None of this was brought to the attention of the dealership prior to you taking delivery of the vehicle. You passed hundreds of vehicles and many miles driving from Fairfax to Culpeper because of our great price on our 2008 Camry with low mileage. You forgot to mention after taking delivery you took the Camry to another Toyota dealer and where they advised you to get an Alignment, turn rotors and a wheel bearing needed to be replaced. The alignment and rotors have already been taken care of by Battlefield Ford Culpeper, and for the wheel bearing, it was misdiagnosed, instead it was a noisy tire. You requested new tires in which we denied, but my General Sales Manager Greg told you if you'd like to purchase the tires we would could assure you a good deal and we would take care of the mounting/balancing/installing. You stated you wanted to purchase your tires from Costco or BJ's, which leads you to pay for the labor. If you choose to purchase the tires through our service shop I will still take care of the labor to have them installed as originally stated. Our prices are the same as Costco and BJs. Our Ford dealership has won the Highest Award "Presidents Award" 12 years consecutively. This has only been done by 17 Dealers out of 4000 in our Country. Please feel free to contact me with any further concerns or questions, my name is Gary Fay, General Manager of Battlefield Ford Culpeper for 14 years. 540-547-3673

February 24, 2015

Thanks Mr. Garrison for great customer service. I recently bought a used car at Battlefield Ford in Culpeper. I was having trouble with the ignition. Took... it back for a repair and they were very professional about repairing the problem with no cost to me. I was very pleased with the service I received at Battlefield.

Thank you for your business! Angel Yeiser, Internet Director Battlefield Ford Culpeper

February 20, 2015

Bought a used Passat for our daughter..Dan Obarski was very helpful and considerate.

February 18, 2015

we tried several dealers in the area to locate and purchase an F-150 Lariet with specific requirements. Our sales contact, Cody Lillard was truthful, very... responsive, and quite helpful in the process. he went the extra distance to make us want to come in and work with him during our buying expereince. He located a truck we could live with and was exceptionally willing to negotiate a fair deal. His whole team was responsive, knowledgeable at what they do and efficient. Most importatly they were respectful of our time--that is unlikely in most purchase environments where they play you until you cry uncle. when it was time to cap the deal we did not get that back and forth feeling of salesman to manager etc. rather his manager Bob came to us and worked out the final agreement that left us with a good feeling not a wornout one. We got a good deal and i will go to them first for my next opportunity to buy a vehcle and will take a look at their customer service as well on maintenance needs.

Thank you for your business! We are happy to serve you! Angel Yeiser, Internet Director Battlefield Ford Culpeper

February 16, 2015

I have purchased Ford vehicles all my life. I'm 49 years old and I have never had such a quality experience as I did with battlefield Ford in Culpeper.... My salesman that was referred to me by a friend, Sami Obarski was absolutely terrific. His knowledge of the F150 I purchased was amazing. He made this buying experience an A+ deal for me. He did everything he could to make this deal smooth and exciting. Who says buying a truck is hard. Dan Obarski was so pleasant and accommodating. Before the deal was made, my daughter and I were going to get some lunch to have time to think about this potential purchase. Dan offered to buy us a pizza and have it delivered right there at the dealership for us. We gladly accepted his offer and at the same time I finalized the deal with Dan and the sales manager who was also terrific. Within 15 minutes my daughter and I were eating a great pizza while we were waiting for our truck to be detailed. Need I say more. Dan ...your the best and I can't wait to refer all my friends and family to you and this positively amazing Dealership. Blessings to you all...Wade

February 15, 2015

Shopped around at different dealership and was unsuccessful at getting this type of vehicle out the door for the price I was seeking. Bob Calhoun worked... with us on getting us this vehicle at the price we were willing to pay.

February 14, 2015

The Service Team treats my 8 year old Mercury Mariner as if it were a Mercedes. I always find the staff to be friendly, helpful and polite. Josh in particular... pays particular attention to see that everything is taken care of and that we are aware of all of our choices.

January 23, 2015

Battlefield Ford of Culpeper is the dealership that I purchased my very first vehicle from. I will admit I was a little nervous about buying a vehicle...I... had never done it before and I was afraid of ending up with a vehicle that I didn't truly enjoy. But my fears were calmed as soon as I was greeted by a Battlefield Ford salesperson. I knew I was in good hands. Everyone at Battlefield Ford of Culpeper was very professional and demonstrated exceptional customer service. I know that they work hard everyday to get the best deals for their customers. I definitely recommend Battlefield Fors of Culpeper to anyone who is wanting a good working vehicle and great customer service.