Battlefield Ford of Culpeper

311 reviews

311 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Battlefield Ford of Culpeper from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

March 15, 2019

Battlefield Ford of Culpeper once again provided top notch service on my vehicle. The staff are always friendly and professional. I love dealing with... these folks. I encourage you to give them a try. You won't be disappointed. :)

Thank you for the great review, John! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

March 14, 2019

Matt worked to make sure that not only was my vehicle fixed, but he worked to ensure that my budget was considered. Matt is the most thorough and professional... tech that i've worked with.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback, Mike!! We are pleased that Matt provided you with superior customer service. We apprec...iate your business and look forward to your next visit!

March 9, 2019

Came in for service. Smooth, professional and fast. Couldn't be happierwith the service. On top of that, the waiting area is comfortable and snacks are... provided!

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We strive to give our customers superior service in a comfortable atmosphere. We appreciate yo...ur business and look forward to your next visit!

March 5, 2019

I messed up the appointment time and they still serviced my Escape is a timely manner. The service department folks are really nice. I feel like I get... expert repairs at a fair price.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We are very proud of our service department staff and we strive to always give exceptional ser...vice in a timely manner. We appreciate your business!!

March 3, 2019

All the employees are very helpful and provide great customer service.Would recommend the dealership to others came up had vehicle serviced and looked... at a new Ford Edge Matt B helped with service Cheryl Brown is great working with,I bought Ford 150 working with her,working with Cheryl again to hopefully buy a Ford Edge

Great!! Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Cheryl Brown

Certified Sales Consultant

NOT RATED

March 1, 2019

Sudden need for a transmission on my '04 Lariat nearing 240,000 miles. Battlefield Ford has done all the work on this vehicle since I bought it from them.... They provided a solution, with a warranty, and had it done in two days, below the estimate!

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!! We appreciate your business and we are so glad that we can provide you with exceptional servi...ce.

February 25, 2019

Took care of all my issues and did so with a smile. Called me back with updates and had car done when promised. Thank You

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next visit!

Morgan McClenahan

Executive Assistant/ Internet Sales Manager

NOT RATED

February 22, 2019

This is the first time my experience wasn't first rate. I had my car in for service (the works oil & filter change, lube, rotate tires, and multi-point... inspection). I also reported a slow leak in my left front tire. Floyd Anderson said it couldn't be patched. After having the car back for a few days the low tire light came on again. Guess what, the left front tire was low which means the tires were never rotated as per the "works" maintenance.

Thank you for your feedback. Our service manager, Devin Fitzgerald, will be in contact with you so we can discuss this further.

February 20, 2019

As always, I received excellent service at Battlefield Ford. This was my sixth vehicle bought there, all from the same salesman, Cody Lillard. Additionally,... the finance person, Austin, provided excellent service.

Syrus, thank you for your kind words and feedback!

Cody Lillard

Certified Sales Consultant

(4.8) 8 reviews

February 19, 2019

Just clicked over 10,000 miles on the way back from a 1,000 mile trip. Called for an appointment and was immediately scheduled for the next business day.... Estimated time - 1 hour, actual time - 1 hour. Great service!

Thank you for the great review!! We appreciate your business and we will continue to give superior customer service. We look forward to your next visi...t!.