• purchase of a new truck

Thank you for your loyalty! A repeat customer is our best indicator of a job well-done! We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Purchasing vehicle was a pleasant experience. The salesman, Andrew Kennedy, was professional and helpful without being overbearing. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Reliable and have also had a positive experience with the service department over the past eight years since the purchase of my original vehicle.

• Great Service Brent!!!!

This is the only place I will take my car. Excellent service.

This is the only place I will take my car. Excellent service.

• AWESOME SERVICE ADVISOR

Richard Tucker is an outstanding service adviser. He went above and beyond my expectations. I took my car in initially for a recall on my brake lights. I took them to Reliable Chevrolet on Campbell and 75, and they took care of me right away even though I had a branded title on my car, and the recall didn't fall under the car I had. I freaked out for a second thinking that I would have to pay for the many repairs yet again, but Richard called me back and told me that they would just take care of it. "SUCH A BLESSING!" The first time I went to pick up my car it was all fixed, but the next day the brake lamps stopped working again. He told me to bring right back and he will have it fixed for me by the time I needed it. I took it in, and he did some other repairs that had nothing to do with my recall all for free! I had taken my car to 4 different repair shops before any one could find out what was wrong with my car, and now it's finally fixed all thanks to Richard Tucker. Thank you, you're amazing and I will stay referring everyone straight to you. You did a wonderful job. Perfect example of professionalism and wonderful customer service. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, I can't even express how much you are appreciated. :)

• 4th vehicle in 24 months.

4th vehicle in 24 months. Enjoy doing business with Reliable Chevrolet.

4th vehicle in 24 months. Enjoy doing business with Reliable Chevrolet.

• Car inspection

Top notch service department for repairs and servicing of our Chevrolets. Brent Lewellyn and Richard Tucker are the two service advisers I make all of my appointments with when it is time for one of our cars to be serviced. Prices are very reasonable and I am greeted promptly and politely by both advisers. I have never felt like I overpaid or had charged for a service or product that was not actually needed. Good place to do business with as well. Brian Prosser and Mark West are outstanding in the buying and/or leasing of a Chevrolet. No pressure from either one and you will always be treated fairly and with respect at all times. I will not go elsewhere to purchase a car or have one serviced.

• Fabulous service

Fabulous service, facility, friendliness, and quality of purchase/maintenance/repair interactions for almost 6 years now!

• Oil change / and service of squeak.

All the employees were courteous and knowledgeable. Brought the truck in for the final of the four oil changes and services included in the purchase and to have a recurrent squeak looked at. Was over on mileage for the service so that ended up costing $120 that I was not expecting. The squeak was located and blamed on dirty suspension. Suspension was cleaned and lubricated. Squeak is already coming back after only two days.

• Sandra

I have purchase all my vehicles from this location. The buying process is easy and fast. Also, I get my car service here all the time and the do a great job. Eddie Martinez is always friendly and nice. The collision repair department is also great.

• Maintenance

We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with Richard! Thanks for posting your feedback!

Richard Tucker went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of while my car was is for repairs. Because of Richard Tucker, we will not go elsewhere to have our serviced. My entire process was so smooth and worry free. For, that......We thank you!!!!

• Recent Visit

I had an exceptional experience with the Services department. The personnel was great and always willing to help.

Thank you for your glowing review! We’re so glad you enjoyed working with us and we look forward to seeing you again!