4.1
56 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring from DealerRater.com
  • It was an enjoyable car buying experience
    August 2, 2017

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing. Please let us know if you need anything, we will be more than happy to help. Enjoy!

Arnold was a great salesman and the dealership was professional. Everyone there was nice and courteous. I will definitely recommend everybody here to get their next car.

• Great Customer Service
    July 22, 2017

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

Wonderful! It's truly a pleasure to assist. Let us know if you need anything. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Darcars is one of the best dealers in the MD area. Their customer service is great. Not agreed I've and very helpful and patient into helping you find the perfect car for your needs and style. A big thank you to Arnold Silverberg. He is a great humble employee and drove to another city just to get the car that I liked since they didn't have the specific color in their store. I highly recommend this place!!

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

• Pleasantly painless purchase!
    July 7, 2017

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

We enjoy making every visit wonderful! We are so happy our team was able to do so. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

It's been a while since I bought (or participated in a purchase) of a car, and all I remembered from past experiences was it was horrible. I was pleasantly surprised at how smoothly the process went at DARCARS. I worked with Arnold Silverberg, and he was very patient and informative. I never felt rushed into a decision, and the whole process went very smoothly. My family isn't in the market for another vehicle, but we'd come back to work with Arnold if we were.

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

• polite, informative helpful and respectful service people
    July 3, 2017

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

It's truly our pleasure to assist! We enjoy making every visit wonderful. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for sharing!

Arnold Silverberg thoroughly explained to my husband and me all the facets of our VW Passat before we agreed to make our purchase. He was patient and understood our needs and that it had been years since we replaced our vehicle. He went over everything until we felt comfortable. He was never pushy, although he surely had plenty of opportunity to "sell" to a couple of older customers. We thorooughly appreciated his approach. The service center also bent over backwards to help us keep our car in good condition. When we went though the buying process, the person, whose name I forgot was efficient, organized and communicative. What was amazing was that when we went in a year later and he saw us, he actually recognized us! That was really impressive. We are very happy with our car and feel it is safe. Recommending Darcars VW of Sliver Spring and all the staff we worked with and met, is a pleasure.

• Excellent Service from Arnold Silverberg
    April 30, 2017

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

Congrats on your new purchase, Peter! We're so happy your visit went perfect. Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

This is our second time getting a new car from Darcars VW. Arnold Silverberg offered excellent service, walking all over the lot with us looking at different trim levels and colors. He also made buying out our old lease easy, getting us an objectively fair deal. In addition to knowing the differences in trims, and lining up the transaction, Arnold has a genial personality: he put us at ease and had us laughing with his charming humor.

• Fan of Arnold Silverberg
    February 2, 2017

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

We are thrilled Mr. Silverberg was able to help and make your visit wonderful. Enjoy your New Passat!

Arnold called me because he knew we would be getting rid of our 2013 Passat diesel. He was helpful, not pushy. We came in, drove a new Passat and bought it for a great price, including a nice loyalty discount. We did the financing on the spot. Arnold made sitting in a car dealership for 3 hours as pleasant as possible.

• Excellent Professional Service
    January 4, 2017

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

We are happy to hear your visit with us went perfect! Thank you so much for sharing. We look forward to servicing your vehicle next time!

Mark was very professional and maintained great communication with me through out my visit. He was very straight forward with me about the work that needed to be done on my car. He took the time to explain everything in detail. I was advised of future maintenance without any pressure to repair now. I was very pleased with my visit and will definitely be returning.

• HORRIBLE, TRAMATIZING EXPERIENCE
    January 2, 2017

HORRIBLE, TRAMATIZING EXPERIENCE...

HORRIBLE, TRAMATIZING EXPERIENCE...

• Very straightforward process, with no surprises or pressure
    December 20, 2016

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

We are happy our team was able to help! Let us know if you need anything. Welcome to the DARCARS Family. Enjoy!

Did pretty deep research online and landed on a car that was (according to cargurus.com) a great price. Also visited the dealer web site and saw an "ad" for an additional $750 off used cars. When I called they told me that "ad" was for their Used Car Outlet, but to print it out and bring it in as this was the VW dealership in their chain no the Outlet. Went in, worked with Arnold Silverberg. Car was exactly as described, drove well, no pressure sales. They took half off the with coupon (which they probably didn't have to offer). They also threw in a free additional key valued at $300. In the process I specifically asked about any Dealer Fees and was promised there was no additional fees. Then when we were almost finished they told me there was a $300 Processing Fee. I asked, based on what was said, if that could be waived. Arnold went to bat for me and and, while they couldn't eliminate the fee, they reduced the price by $300. Boom! I would definitely recommend these guys and Arnold.

• Outstanding experience
    December 16, 2016

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

We truly appreciate your wonderful words! Let us know if you need anything. Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

Abdul Basit at Darcars Silver spring provided me with an outstanding sales and customer service experience. He was very detail oriented, patient and extremely professional throughout the sale process. I've been a VW car owner for years but the way he walked me through all the details and explained all the features to me after I test drove the car made me feel like I was seeing a VW car for the first time. I would highly recommend him to anyone and I am already doing.