3.7
51 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring from DealerRater.com
  • Fan of Arnold Silverberg
    February 2, 2017

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

We are thrilled Mr. Silverberg was able to help and make your visit wonderful. Enjoy your New Passat!

Arnold called me because he knew we would be getting rid of our 2013 Passat diesel. He was helpful, not pushy. We came in, drove a new Passat and bought it for a great price, including a nice loyalty discount. We did the financing on the spot. Arnold made sitting in a car dealership for 3 hours as pleasant as possible.

• Excellent Professional Service
    January 4, 2017

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

We are happy to hear your visit with us went perfect! Thank you so much for sharing. We look forward to servicing your vehicle next time!

Mark was very professional and maintained great communication with me through out my visit. He was very straight forward with me about the work that needed to be done on my car. He took the time to explain everything in detail. I was advised of future maintenance without any pressure to repair now. I was very pleased with my visit and will definitely be returning.

• HORRIBLE, TRAMATIZING EXPERIENCE
    January 2, 2017

HORRIBLE, TRAMATIZING EXPERIENCE...

HORRIBLE, TRAMATIZING EXPERIENCE...

• Very straightforward process, with no surprises or pressure
    December 20, 2016

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

We are happy our team was able to help! Let us know if you need anything. Welcome to the DARCARS Family. Enjoy!

Did pretty deep research online and landed on a car that was (according to cargurus.com) a great price. Also visited the dealer web site and saw an "ad" for an additional $750 off used cars. When I called they told me that "ad" was for their Used Car Outlet, but to print it out and bring it in as this was the VW dealership in their chain no the Outlet. Went in, worked with Arnold Silverberg. Car was exactly as described, drove well, no pressure sales. They took half off the with coupon (which they probably didn't have to offer). They also threw in a free additional key valued at $300. In the process I specifically asked about any Dealer Fees and was promised there was no additional fees. Then when we were almost finished they told me there was a $300 Processing Fee. I asked, based on what was said, if that could be waived. Arnold went to bat for me and and, while they couldn't eliminate the fee, they reduced the price by $300. Boom! I would definitely recommend these guys and Arnold.

• Outstanding experience
    December 16, 2016

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

We truly appreciate your wonderful words! Let us know if you need anything. Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

Abdul Basit at Darcars Silver spring provided me with an outstanding sales and customer service experience. He was very detail oriented, patient and extremely professional throughout the sale process. I've been a VW car owner for years but the way he walked me through all the details and explained all the features to me after I test drove the car made me feel like I was seeing a VW car for the first time. I would highly recommend him to anyone and I am already doing.

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

• A total waste of. my time
    September 30, 2016

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

Yesterday morning during the rain storm I noticed the floor board on my drivers side was soaked to the touch with water! I called and spoke with Peter (Asst. Sales Manager) who tells me of a few possible cause for this but, to bring it in and because it was early they could look at it right away! The time was 11:30am. He went on to tell me of a price difference in diagnosing my Passat's problem. They could check the sunroof drains OR do a full check on the entire drainage system. The difference in prices ranged from $140 to 280! He highly recommended the $280 option which I felt I had to at that point! I called him back at around 4:30 at which point I was made to feel as if I was bothering him when he responded, "I told you it could take up to 2 days!" Ok, so I called several times today and he finally calls me with the diagnoses! Wouldn't you know it it needed the sunroof drains replaced and the parts would have to be S/O!! So now, after being duped into basically paying double for their diagnose I also have to wait for them to get my car ready for me to pickup???? He also mentioned the possibility of my carpets needing to be pulled up due to possible mold? The only carpeted area that got wet was my front passenger side floor board!! NOW, I'm beginning to wonder if they left my vehicle outside during the rainstorm to do further damage to my vehicle!! Needless to say I'm I'm Highly Dissatisfied With The Services Provided and plan on getting said repairs done elsewhere!

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

Hi Mark. I would like to assist at this point. I am so sorry to hear your experience was frustrating. Please email me directly at jdobson@DARCARS.com. Thank you in advance. Jammie

• Awesome Experience
    September 2, 2016

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

Thank you so much Mr. Mayo! We truly appreciate your kind review. We look forward to working with you in the future as well! Enjoy!

I'm going to echo what many others have said - this was truly the best car buying experience I could imagine. After a miserable experience at Ourisman VW of Rockville (don't go there!) the guys at Darcars saved the day and the reputation of dealers everywhere. Dean and Keith were amazing and they gave me an even better deal. I shopped around quite a bit and no other dealer came close in terms to value or customer service. There were no shenanigans - Keith provided me a complete quote via email so I had it in writing. I came in, the documents were ready, and Dean walked me through the process without any hiccups and gave me a fair deal on my trade in. Great price, great rates, seamless process, and outstanding customer service - truly never felt like they were salesman in any fashion. Darcars, and particularly Keith, Dean, and Sadji, does it right. I strongly recommend.

• Awesome Experience

Thank you so much Evan for this wonderful review! We are so pleased that our team was able to assist you with your purchase. Enjoy!

• Very Poor Customer Service
    August 1, 2016

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

Hello Imtiaz. If you haven't already, please email me at jdobson@darcars.com. I would like to discuss more about your experience. Thank you

Very poor customer service and not helpful, but try to overcharge the customer. I recently moved from out of state to MD and took my 2015 VW Passat for 20K service to Darcars VW. They told me it will cost total $700 ($350 for 20K and another $350 for 30K services). The price given was outrageously high and they were not very helpful in explaining to me why its that much high. However, after wasting about 45 minutes, I took my car to another VW dealer and they were kind enough to do the same work for total $175 ($87.50 for 20K and $87.50 for 30K). The customer service staffs must be trained to be courteous and helpful to customers and not try to outrageously overcharge.

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

• My best car buying experience
    March 18, 2016

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

Thank you Doc_Fox! We appreciate your very kind review. Thank you for your business! We hope your daughter is enjoying her new Jetta!

Just bought my daughter a brand new Jetta from Darcars VW. All I'll say, best experience of my life in car buying. No nonsense and no games. It's amazing that Darcars online price is the best price in town because the price excludes all the rebates and incentives and includes destination charge unlike other dealers. I went to few other dealers with their attractive online prices and hit the wall. Thank you Darcars VW for being transparent and honest.