DARCARS VW Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Silver Spring

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 59 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

59 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DARCARS VW Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Silver Spring from DealerRater.com

Welcome with open arms by Spence
    April 9, 2018

I walked into DARCARS Volkswagen on a Friday and Spence came right up to me and hooked me up. He offered me food and beverages and set me down and hel...ped me find the exact car I wanted. Was the most amazing experience I've ever had from a car dealership or car salesman. If you go to DARCARS VW ask for Spence!

DARCARS Volkswagen

Thank you for your business!! Hope you are enjoying your new car! Let us know if you need anything at all or have any questions.

Saji Vettukattel

Financial Services Manager

Personalized Service with a VIP Touch
    March 20, 2018

I've purchased 3 cars from Darcars VW in the past and have been extremely satisfied with each purchase. This most recent time was nothing short of ex...ceptional. I was at the dealership to service my current leased vehicle and was looking around the new cars in the showroom. Robin, who was out in the middle of the showroom, greeted me with a smile and a warm welcome. She inquired politely about my visit to the dealership and when I explained I was in for service on my 2016 Tiguan with my lease scheduled in end in August, she told me about the 3-month buy back program VW was running and asked if I was interested in hearing more about it. From there, Robin introduced me to Adul Basit in Sales who was incredibly knowledgeable about the new 2018 Tiguan and patient enough to work with me through all of the details that were important to me in order for me to consider making the move to a new lease. After looking at a few different options and test driving the car, I was ready to negotiate the deal. As I was quickly doing my online research on my phone, Robin and Adul came and sat down with me an offered a couple of options for me to choose from and both of them EXCEEDED what was considered an "Exceptional Price" online. Both of them recognizing and thanking me in advance for my continued loyalty to Darcars VW. I was then introduced to PJ Feiz in Finance and he couldn't have been more polite, friendly and welcoming to work with. He was very informative, willing to work at the pace I was comfortable with and respectful of my time. After the financing was squared away, Adul took the time to give me the complete overview and orientation of the car and its features and made sure I was completely comfortable before leaving the dealership. It was a personalized VIP experience from start to finish! What I loved the most about it was throughout the entire process, Robin was checking in with me and simply asking "Are you happy?" Come to find out later that Robin was the GM of the Dealership. I was simply blown away by the personal touch she offered me throughout the process. Great leaders inspire their employees to do great things and it was so obvious the influence Robin's leadership has throughout the entire team at Darcars VW. Each person made me feel valued and appreciated, from Robin to Adul to Tony Zelaya to PJ to Saji Vettukattel to the service team that prepped the new car for delivery. It was an AWESOME experience with an INCREDIBLE team! Thank you!

DARCARS Volkswagen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed review for the team at VW of Silver Spring. Robin and the team really enjoy what they ...do and it shows through this review. We hope you enjoy your new VW!

Saji Vettukattel

Financial Services Manager

Great Service!
    December 13, 2017

Great to work with Spence and Tony while purchasing my wife's new VW Golf. I was a little stressed having my two young kids with me, but they were mor...e than accommodating and understanding. Spence is on top of his game and knows VWs inside and out; super professional and approachable. Tony was the sales manager and was able to make the buying experience quite comfortable. Toss any preconcieved notions of "typical" salesman tactics, this man wants you to leave satisfied. We came in already knowing exactly which car we wanted, so perhaps that added to the ease of the transaction. I have no doubt that even an uncertain buyer would have a great experience as well.

It was an enjoyable car buying experience
    August 2, 2017

Arnold was a great salesman and the dealership was professional. Everyone there was nice and courteous. I will definitely recommend everybody here to ...get their next car.

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing. Please let us know if you need anything, we will be more than happy to help. Enjoy!

Great Customer Service
    July 22, 2017

Darcars is one of the best dealers in the MD area. Their customer service is great. Not agreed I've and very helpful and patient into helping you find... the perfect car for your needs and style. A big thank you to Arnold Silverberg. He is a great humble employee and drove to another city just to get the car that I liked since they didn't have the specific color in their store. I highly recommend this place!!

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

Wonderful! It's truly a pleasure to assist. Let us know if you need anything. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Pleasantly painless purchase!
    July 7, 2017

It's been a while since I bought (or participated in a purchase) of a car, and all I remembered from past experiences was it was horrible. I was pleas...antly surprised at how smoothly the process went at DARCARS. I worked with Arnold Silverberg, and he was very patient and informative. I never felt rushed into a decision, and the whole process went very smoothly. My family isn't in the market for another vehicle, but we'd come back to work with Arnold if we were.

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

We enjoy making every visit wonderful! We are so happy our team was able to do so. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

polite, informative helpful and respectful service people
    July 3, 2017

Arnold Silverberg thoroughly explained to my husband and me all the facets of our VW Passat before we agreed to make our purchase. He was patient and ...understood our needs and that it had been years since we replaced our vehicle. He went over everything until we felt comfortable. He was never pushy, although he surely had plenty of opportunity to "sell" to a couple of older customers. We thorooughly appreciated his approach. The service center also bent over backwards to help us keep our car in good condition. When we went though the buying process, the person, whose name I forgot was efficient, organized and communicative. What was amazing was that when we went in a year later and he saw us, he actually recognized us! That was really impressive. We are very happy with our car and feel it is safe. Recommending Darcars VW of Sliver Spring and all the staff we worked with and met, is a pleasure.

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

It's truly our pleasure to assist! We enjoy making every visit wonderful. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for sharing!

Excellent Service from Arnold Silverberg
    April 30, 2017

This is our second time getting a new car from Darcars VW. Arnold Silverberg offered excellent service, walking all over the lot with us looking at di...fferent trim levels and colors. He also made buying out our old lease easy, getting us an objectively fair deal. In addition to knowing the differences in trims, and lining up the transaction, Arnold has a genial personality: he put us at ease and had us laughing with his charming humor.

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

Congrats on your new purchase, Peter! We're so happy your visit went perfect. Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

Fan of Arnold Silverberg
    February 2, 2017

Arnold called me because he knew we would be getting rid of our 2013 Passat diesel. He was helpful, not pushy. We came in, drove a new Passat and boug...ht it for a great price, including a nice loyalty discount. We did the financing on the spot. Arnold made sitting in a car dealership for 3 hours as pleasant as possible.

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

We are thrilled Mr. Silverberg was able to help and make your visit wonderful. Enjoy your New Passat!

Excellent Professional Service
    January 4, 2017

Mark was very professional and maintained great communication with me through out my visit. He was very straight forward with me about the work that n...eeded to be done on my car. He took the time to explain everything in detail. I was advised of future maintenance without any pressure to repair now. I was very pleased with my visit and will definitely be returning.

DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

We are happy to hear your visit with us went perfect! Thank you so much for sharing. We look forward to servicing your vehicle next time!

DARCARS VW Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Silver Spring