New 888-697-1339 Dealer Website
Used 888-693-9760 Email Dealer
Service 866-761-5990

4.5
  • Best service i have ever had.

The salesman Dan Tait was incredible. He gave us all the information and allowed my wife and I make our own decision. Highly recommend asking for Dan Tait. Thanks Dan!!

• No push, fast communication, great service

Mike is very nice and friendly. I didn't bought the car from this dearlership as my plan was changed. But if I need to buy or sell the car again I'd like to use his service again.

• Nice work

Always do a great job on my vehicle. May be in market for a new car soon and would consider buying from them.

• Ken is great, friendly staff here

Always have a good experience with this service department. I feel their service and pricing are fair and honest.

• Only place I'll take my Encclave

I've always had a great experience with the sales and service departments here.

I've always had a great experience with the sales and service departments here.

• Kudos to Ken!

Ken consistently delivers professional, excellent service. His mantra must be "do more than expected" because that has been my experience with each visit for the last three years! Ken really makes a positive difference in this service department!

• Pontiac driver

Great customer service, very friendly employes. They have pretty good service, and pretty quick

• Fix Flat tire

Brought in my Chevrolet Traverse with my spare on it. 2 hours the tire was repaired and put back on. Brought my vehicle back clean inside and out. Great Service!! Ken is the greatest. Thank you

• Great Service, Excellent Facilities

Overall the buying experience was very positive! The salesman who worked with us was excellent The Dealership was fairly new & in excellent condition We did drive a long way, but was very interested in a particular vehicle that we ultimately purchased. Thank you

• Brand New Dealership

Hello All, This new dealership is great! They're a new dealership so they're willing to build their brand by going futher and doing more to make sure all customers are statisfied. 100% COMMITMENT. Just ask for Tee when you get there..