3.8
  • Aaron Ulrich best in the business.

We appreciate the kind review!

I have bought many cars in my life, and I must say, this was one of the most fun, fast and easiest experiences I have ever had buying a car! The process was simple, transparent and actually fun. Many thanks to Aaron Ulrich for helping me get into my new ride! I will be sending friends and family to you Aaron! Keep it up!

We appreciate the kind review!

• Worst customer service!!!

I went in on a Friday afternoon , had a co signer at hand just in case I needed one . Wel fast forward 3 hrs later to be told the baank couldn't give me an answer with my co signer . Okay , I called the next morning to find out what was going on eventually I was told by a sales person by the name of FORD that I was declined . Of course I had questions and all this person did was hang up on me . I called back to speak to someone and no has returned my calll !!!

Ana, So sorry for your terrible experience. I would like to get involved and see if I can help. Please contact Steve Powell General Manager. 408-930-7531

• Didg. San Jose VW

Marcus at DGDG dealer. Great buying experience. Ask for Marcus if you want good service. John

• No push, fast communication, great service

Mike is very nice and friendly. I didn't bought the car from this dearlership as my plan was changed. But if I need to buy or sell the car again I'd like to use his service again.

• Best service i have ever had.

The salesman Dan Tait was incredible. He gave us all the information and allowed my wife and I make our own decision. Highly recommend asking for Dan Tait. Thanks Dan!!

• Nice work

Always do a great job on my vehicle. May be in market for a new car soon and would consider buying from them.

• Ken is great, friendly staff here

Always have a good experience with this service department. I feel their service and pricing are fair and honest.

• Only place I'll take my Encclave

I've always had a great experience with the sales and service departments here.

I've always had a great experience with the sales and service departments here.

• Kudos to Ken!

Ken consistently delivers professional, excellent service. His mantra must be "do more than expected" because that has been my experience with each visit for the last three years! Ken really makes a positive difference in this service department!

• Pontiac driver

Great customer service, very friendly employes. They have pretty good service, and pretty quick