Sam Packs Five Star Ford Plano

New 888-416-7759 Dealer Website
Used 888-902-8934 Email Dealer
Service 888-339-6540

Average based on 36 reviews.
  • Awesome experience

Thank you for shopping at Five Star Ford Plano. Your review and business are greatly appreciated Michael!

Worked with LaRae Wilson in Used Cars and he really treated us right. The truck I wanted was being looked at by others and he still held it for me until I had a chance to look it over too. We were very surprised at how everything went and how accommodating they were during negotiating. Thank You!!! P.S. I went on Saturday and had cooked hamburgers, steaks and hotdogs!!! very nice.. Way to go Sam Pack Ford, Plano.

• Five Star Ford Plano

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your dealership visit. WE appreciate your business at Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Plano.

I was greeted promptly and led to person who could help me. He turned out to be one of the most completely service-minded dealer people (other than BMW) that I have ever met on a service drive.

• Great Buying Experience

Thank you for shopping at Five Star Ford Plano, Body Paint! You and your business are truly appreciated.

I walked in with an appointment with Mr. Laray Wilson to discuss a specific vehicle. I had bank financing in the works on my own but also wanted to explore other financing options to get the best rates, etc. Mr Laray was diligent and upfront in his dealings with me. I felt reassured I was dealing with quality people. The General Sales Manager was very helpful and courteous a, Mr Abby Berry. They took time to explain options cause I had some business specific requirements the sale had to meet while staying in budget. The finance person Mr. Bill Alton was thoroughly detailed in his processing of my actual loan. A great team effort that completely exceeded my expectations compared to when I walked in feeling so uncertain and anxious. I left impressed and so very thankful my give them a chance turned out with such a great outcome.

• Good experience

Great overall experience in buying a new car ! Got a fair price for my trade-in, got a good deal on the new car, very professional staff, and was taken through the process with no hassles at all.

Congratulations on your new car, Vinay. You and your business are appreciated and we look forward to your next visit. Thanks for shopping with Five Star Ford Plano.

• F-150 "The Works"

We appreciate your business, Dougg! Thanks for the opportunity to provide the maintenance on your F150.

Great job. Worked me into their schedule despite it being late in the day and allowed me to change my own air cleaner and return parts I did not need. I greatly appreciated their help.

• Best purchase I've ever made

Love the 2015 Mustang I just purchased at 5 Star Ford of Plano. Hector Hernandez is a wonderful salesman to work with. He is attentive and knows the product. The sales staff is courteous and professional! My buying experience was fun and exciting (:

We are delighted that you found the car for you. Congratulations, thank you for your feedback and thanks very much for shopping at Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Plano.

• Great Customer Service

Hands down the best buying experience we have had, our sales Manager Brian not only found us exactly what we were looking for but had us in and out of there in no time. The General Manager Brandon was very helpful and knowledgeable as well. The name of the dealership matches the experience I had!

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your experience at Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Plano. We sure hope you love your new vehicle!

• James Chance

Had the Auto Butler performed. Truck in excellent shape staff was very friendly.

Thank you very much for shopping with us at Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Plano.

Thank you very much for shopping with us at Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Plano.

• Best Ford Dealership

Thank you very much for bringing your car business to Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Plano.

Five Star Ford has always been my go to for all my Fords. I have known our service advisor, Felix for 15 years and he is fabulous. Service is top notch! And Don Baxter is the bomb! Will not go anywhere else.

• Kenneth Phillips

Dean and Salespersonal very professional and helpfu Facility was clean and nice touch snacks.

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thanks for shopping with us at Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Plano.