4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 4258 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4258 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota of Plano from DealerRater.com

• March 15, 2017

My overall experience with Toyota of Plano was Magnificent! Salesman Brian and Loan processor Carlos were both efficient and just made the overall exp...erience a smooth process. I will recommend Toyota of Plano to everyone that I know that is interested in a car.

May 26, 2018

This is our 4th purchase from Toyota. Staff listens to our needs. They are diligent in matching our needs. No pressure. The atmosphere is relaxed. We ...are treated like family. NO Drama!!!!

May 25, 2018

Bill Vaughn is great. He helped me out with my purchase. No time wasted. Easy to deal with. He is knowledge is awesome. Financing is quick! Highly r...ecommended.

Toyota of Plano

Thank you! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit. Thank you for sharing your review.¿¿

May 25, 2018

Ethan, Roger and others were very helpful in our purchase of a Toyota Avalon Hybrid. The process, especially if you are a Costco member, was easy and... painless. Highly recommended.

Toyota of Plano

It is great to hear you enjoyed working with our team and we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing our dealership!¿¿

Ethan Sabahi

Roger Uhler

May 25, 2018

Wonderful experience; super easy process. Roberto was well versed with the features Toyota offers and great to work with. Highly recommend Roberto an...d Toyota of Plano.

Toyota of Plano

It is great to hear you enjoyed working with Roberto and we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing our dealership!¿¿

Roberto Guido

Carlos Lazo

New Car Assistant Sales Manager

May 24, 2018

With Moe???s Help, we purchased a brand new truck for my hubby. Moe went above and beyond to adjust prices, get me the best value for my trade in, exp...lained the new car in details (several times) , waited for me more than 4 hours to show up to the dealership. I truly do not have enough words to describe the experience. Amazing service!!!! Thank you Moe!!!

Toyota of Plano

Thank you! We appreciate your review and are glad we could make your experience an easy and enjoyable one.¿¿

Moe Rezaei

Fleet Sales Manager

Sama Hawileh

May 23, 2018

The service at Toyota of Plano was wonderful. Every one I met was warm-hearted, kind, friendly. The price is reasonable compared with nearby dealers, ...and the financial service is honest and trustful. Thank you, toyota of Plano!

Toyota of Plano

We are glad you felt well taken care of at our dealership and that we could meet your expectations. It is great to hear you enjoyed your experience an...d we appreciate your feedback.

Roberto Guido

May 23, 2018

Moe is a gentlemen and very informed about his product. He went out of his way to accommodate us and worked with us on reaching an agreeable price. Af...ter the sale he took time to teach us the various functions on the car. I would request him again if I should need another car in the future

Toyota of Plano

Thank you! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we appreciate your great feedback.¿¿

Moe Rezaei

Fleet Sales Manager

Mustafa Al-Far

May 22, 2018

We had the best experience at this dealership and it all started with Ethan. He was so friendly and patient with my endless questions, and very helpfu...l with all my requests for my new car. He's so knowledgeable and we were able to complete the entire transaction in record time. We've had past experiences where it took us almost a whole day for the transaction! Thank you, Ethan, for making this a stress-free, pleasant experience and making it possible for me to walk out of the dealership with the car of my dream! Appreciate you taking the time to explain all the "bells & whistles" of my car before I drove it off the lot. So, Ethan, Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I must apologize that I do not remember the names of the rest of the team who helped to finalize this successful transaction - to all of you, THANK YOU!

Toyota of Plano

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers are satisfied with their overal...l experience. We look forward to working with you again.

Ethan Sabahi

May 22, 2018

I hate the dealership experience and was dreading it. After all the paperwork has been signed, sealed, and delivered I actually want to stay and hang ...out with my sales guy - Jose. A great blend of knowledge, perspective, and I left feeling like his job was to put me in the best position to get the car I wanted, not simply move merchandise. A true gem.

Toyota of Plano

Thank you! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your purchasing experience and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Thank you for sharing your revie...w.¿¿

Jose Campos