Chuck Fairbanks Chevrolet

3.3
Average based on 7 reviews.
  • GREAT SERVICE

I bought my 2014 Chevrolet last year. I have never had such good service or friendly people helping me. I would recommend this dealer to anyone that is ready to buy.

• No Reply from Dealer

I never received a reply to my inquiry, so I cannot give much of a review other than overall it was poor.

• Worst car buying experience ever.

Absolutely the worst customer service after the sale ever! From the front desk to the service department. I used Jeff Sorrells as well and he has not kept one promise regarding minor fixes he said he would take care of. Literally, over 20 plus emails and as many phone calls. 4000 characters is not enough to explain the whole situation but I have ask this dealership to remove all of my contact information and to never contact me again. I have made 3 truck purchases since Chuck Fairbanks and have exceptional service with all three.

• Great Experience, glad I went to Chuck Fairbanks

I used Jeff Sorrells to purchase a 2014 Chevy Silverado crew cab. He was extremely helpful and gave me a great deal on my trade in. He was great to work with, got me the truck I wanted for what I wanted to pay , and was very helpful.getting a spray in bedliner and running boards installed, I would highly recommend!

• Aweful

This place is so behind. They don't know how people use technology. Their management is rude - Butch. I wouldn't send anyone to this place!

• Very easy transaction.

Easiest used car purchase ever. Scott Musselwhite of Fairbank's internet sales made it simple and easy with no pressure. Car was just as depicted on the internet. Made a difference in whether we left with our "new" used car or just left. Thanks Scot and Fairbanks!

• No complaints here

Car they advertised was in stock, and was better than advertised. Friendly employees -- courteous, knowledgeable, patient, without any pressure to purchase. What more can you ask for?