AutoNation Chevrolet Ennis

• Great experience!

Soto was a great salesman! He showed me all about several cars. Moses was a huge help in getting the finance done and arranging the loan car. Overall, great experience!

• Service on 2015 Tahoe

Had a problem with my radio only running full blast with no response from the volume button. Took car in to AutoNation. Was immediately helped and problem solved. Also performed a recall for me. Service Manage, Camille, extremely helpful, friendly and courteous. Would definitely recommend AutoNation to anyone needing help with their car.

• Dealership Review

Great customer service. They worked with me to find me the best truck for what I was looking at a great price.

• Dealership of Public Service

Even though the dealership is national, they have a small town feeling of being homely. I would describe them as a service to their community where a hand shake seals a deal and financing knows You!

• John Haney

Was a very pleasant experience. Salesman, assistant, Finance, Young man helping with setting up and demoing features very helpful.

• sales

I ordered a 2017 Silverado. I received a call when it came in. Shannon went over the features of the truck and I drove it home the same day. The total process was easy and professional.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience here at AutoNation Chevrolet Ennis, Gerald! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. Enjoy your new vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

• Car purchase

The young man Dustin was very knowledgeable and polite.

The young man Dustin was very knowledgeable and polite.

• Great experience

Very nice and friendly. Didn't act as if they were doing me a favor as I have experienced at other dealers. Financing was easy and they were nice to my daughter too.

• Worst experience I've ever had at a car dealership

To make a long story short, our car buying experience was horrible! Poor customer service, the manager's showed no compassion for our dilemma, took 3 weeks to get a keyless remote that we had to pay for that was supposed to be included with the car purchase. Took another 3 weeks to get reimbursed. Had to take time off work to go up there because no one would return phone calls! I left my girlfriend there to sign papers while I ran an errand and she was hit on as well. NOT HAPPY! Careless customer service and wouldn't recommend anyone to this dealership.

Thanks Matt, for leaving us this response. We strive to maintain excellent business relations at our dealership. Please call our General Manager directly at (972) 330-4399 to discuss ways we can work towards resolving this issue to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

• Very satisfied

The sales team was very professional. They showed us the cars available in our price range and financing was easy.

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff! We hope to see you again soon!