Porsche St. Paul

39 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 1, 2018

David Wilson made my car buying experience top notch- I felt completely at ease buying my first CPO Porsche Cayenne S and he was so knowledgeable on all... aspects of the car and answered the million questions I had with great patience and an awesome attitude. When I expressed interest in a vehicle I saw online, David emailed and called me right away to schedule a test drive and offered to hold the vehicle for me for a fully refundable deposit (this was awesome because when I came in for the test drive 2 days later, there were 3 or 4 other parties interested as well)! I'm so impressed with the whole team's professionalism and laid back atmosphere. Thank you for my first Porsche and certainly not the last!

Michelle, Thank you very much for taking the time to express your experience with David Wilson and Porsche St. Paul. We hope you are enjoying the Por...sche Cayenne and please let us know how we can ever be of assistance. We look forward to working with you for many years to come. Doug Williams G.M

June 26, 2018

I recently worked with David Wilson on the purchase of my Porsche Macan. I had such a wonderful experience at the St. Paul Porsche dealership! It took... a few days for my Macan to be detailed, so David gave me a Cayenne as a loaner car. This was really helpful because many of the features are the same as the Macan so I was able to keep track of operational questions to ask him when I picked up my Macan. David explained ALL of the many buttons, helped me to program some of the settings, and answered my questions. Plus, picking up my car in a glass room was pretty impressive!

Kris Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review about your experience with David and Porsche St. Paul. We sincerely hope that you are enj...oying your new Porsche and look forward to seeing you again soon. All the Best, Doug Williams G.M

March 7, 2018

This was a fantastic buying experience from beginning to driving our new to us vehicle Home. Dave was absolutely a no pressure, knowledgeable, and outgoing... ambassador for Porsche! We had been looking for the right vehicle for our needs for almost a year, spotted this one, and Dave helped us through the process seamlessly. He has been wonderful after the sale as well... there are so many features on our new auto that I forgot a few and he was kind enough to refresh my memory over the phone. We appreciate all the hard work he put into our purchase and I look forward to working with him again in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to express the buying experience you had at Porsche St. Paul and with Dave Wilson. We look forward to working with you i...n the future as well. Thanks again, Doug Williams GM

February 19, 2018

Met Erek Young at the old dealership and his professional approach helped sell me on a new Macan vs. the Mercedes GL or BMW. I was confident in his product... knowledge and we built a vehicle that arrived at the new, fabulous dealership a couple of weeks ago. He was thorough in presenting all the features and how things worked. Justin Dosdall, the finance manager was also first class in his approach to customer service - even got his hands dirty filling my trade in in with oil!

Thanks for taking the time to write about your recent buying experience at Porsche St. Paul. We welcome you to the Porsche brand and hope you are stil...l enjoying the new Macan. Please reach out to me directly if you ever need any assistance. Doug Williams GM

August 9, 2017

Erek Young was a great sales agent. No pressure and let me drive several vehicles before selecting the one I wanted. Everything done on time quickly and... efficiently.

Jonathan Thanks for writing the nice review about your experience at Porsche St. Paul. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if I can eve...r be of assistance. Doug Williams GM

February 17, 2017

We worked with Erek Young to buy our new Macan. He is a great sales executive and highly knowledgeable on all Porsches. He made the overall sales process... of buying a high end car actually enjoyable! We got the perfect car and are so happy. Thank you Erek and Porsche of St Paul!!

January 31, 2017

This was our first Porsche purchase and Erek Young was extremely helpful throughout the process. Starting with the contact about an available vehicle and... culminating in a tremendous delivery experience

January 4, 2017

This is our first Porsche purchase and our salesperson, Erek Young, was tremendous. He is extremely knowledgeable and was there to answer all of our questions... throughout the buying process. We are seasonal between FL and MN and this dealership gave us the best price of three other dealerships we checked. They handled all of the Florida paperwork, license and transport of our Boxster to our Florida home. Everyone we dealt with was very nice and this is the first of many Porsches we intend to purchase. We highly recommend this dealership and salesperson.

November 30, 2016

I purchased a used Honda Pilot. The process was easy and Noel Blayne, my salesman, was very friendly and easy to work with; also very helpful. The car... is super clean. No runs great too.

November 21, 2016

Recently purchased a used Porsche from Porsche St Paul. They did a great job of finding the model, year and low mileage that I was looking for. Have... purchased two vehicles from them in the past. Kim Sanchez was great to work with, very knowledgeable, very professional and followed through on everything! Entire process was easy and fun.