New 877-651-0352 Dealer Website
Used 866-374-5491 Email Dealer
Service 855-315-9229

4.3
301 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Town East Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Josh Peters is the go-to guy!

Thank you Vickie for taking the time to share our experience!

We recently had our vehicle serviced at Town East Ford . I want to share my experience , Josh Peters in the Service Department has outstanding customer service. He went above and beyond to help get us up and running as quickly and smoothly as possible.He had no problem staying after hours to assist me. Josh will be my go to guy at Town East Ford. A+ service!

Thank you Vickie for taking the time to share our experience!

• Prayers answered
    March 23, 2017

Came in desperately needing a new car, and Tyler and Jimmy made it happen for me. Tyler is not pushy at all, and they are both down to earth and very understanding of different credit situations. I would recommend him to anyone!!

• Great Service!!
    March 17, 2017

We appreciate your kind words

Working with Tyler made car shopping for so easy! He got me in and out as fast as possible and helped me in finding the car I wanted! 2 thumbs up! ??👍🏼👍🏼

• Awesome
    March 17, 2017

Town East Ford

Thanks Jeremy. We hope you love the new ride!

Jeremy seutter

I don't know why Arturo didn't get 5 stars but I clicked 5 stars. He was awesome to work with also!

I had a great and fun experience with Arturo and Tyler while buying our vehicle. I would recommend these people to anyone. They were very detailed in going over every item and seemed concerned for what we needed

Town East Ford

Thanks Jeremy. We hope you love the new ride!

Jeremy seutter

• Tyler watt
    March 16, 2017

Tyler watt was awesome and did not pressure me at all. Everybody come see Tyler he will help you find the car of your dreams.

Town East Ford

Thank you for sharing! We appreciate your business.

Town East Ford

Thank you for sharing! We appreciate your business.

• Great service
    March 10, 2017

I had a specific car in mind and a specific payment I could afford. Town East Ford and Ryan helped me get into my new car with just what I needed!

Town East Ford

We appreciate your business and kind words Christan.

Town East Ford

We appreciate your business and kind words Christan.

• Great Deal , Helped mom with a new car.
    March 8, 2017

Town East Ford

Thank you for taking the time to share Vernica. Enjoy that new ride.

Made a great deal , got us out with a car. Made sure to explain everything to us. Answered our questions and gave us good customer service about the car.

Town East Ford

Thank you for taking the time to share Vernica. Enjoy that new ride.

• Great
    March 8, 2017

Quick and simple sounds so great Ruby. Thank you for sharing

Everything went great. Very outgoing people. Lots of laughter,friendly, respectful, lots of customer service about the vehicle and carfax and all coverage of warranty in vehicle.

Quick and simple sounds so great Ruby. Thank you for sharing

• Great place
    March 7, 2017

I came in needing a car, and no other dealership has been able to take care of me like town east Ford. Thank you Andy for helping me.

Town East Ford

Thank you for taking the time to share . Enjoy that new ride!

Town East Ford

Thank you for taking the time to share . Enjoy that new ride!

• Not too bad
    March 6, 2017

We appreciate your kind words

He really tried his best with a decent amount of time being there because you know other car dealerships have you there for hours with minimal to no help or progress at all.