Randall Noe

188 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 27, 2018

You’ll never meet more friendly people than the good folks at this dealership. No high pressure sales tactics, just true professionalism and fair... pricing. You’ll always leave with a smile on your face.

September 5, 2018

No hassle, wonderful service! The best experience I’ve ever had buying a new or used car! No pressure and a very knowledgeable, professional staff.... Would send my friends out here for sure!

• November 28, 2018

I live in Tulsa and started shopping for a new Ascent and found the prices at Randall Noe to be incomparable with EXCELLENT customer service

July 20, 2018

Never buy a vehicle from any Randall Noe!!!!! Horrible place and vehicles!! I was very excited to buy my car by myself and went to the one in Tyler and... bought a used explorer and specifically asked for a carfax report they showed me one but decided to take out a page. Few months later I found out that they sold me a wrecked car....should have been totaled. It had a bent frame!! Called them to find out Tyler dealership closed so had to get in touch with Terrell dealership where they put me in a wrecked infinity to make up for the first one smh......made my payments higher and did not work with me!! I felt pressured into it....knowing now I should have got a lawyer!

July 1, 2018

We bought a Hyundai from Colt Simmons last Friday . He stood by his words and we were able to close a deal with him. Car buying is very stressful, but... he helped make it less stressful. I appreciate that. The only complaint I would have is that the air conditioning in their building was not working very well. Yet due to Colt, we were not there too long. Thanks Colt��

June 29, 2018

I recently helped a family member walk through the process of purchasing a vehicle at Randall Noe Terrell. As we drove in and exited our vehicle, we were... greeted by a very kind gentlemen by the name of Bobby. He took the time to listen to what we wanted and proceeded to show us just that. He didnt try to upsale us or make us feel pressured in any way. Bobby was very knowlegable about each vehicle. When we were ready to purchase a vehicle, he walked us through every step and answered A LOT of questions. Trust me, for two old ladies that were buying a vehicle for the first time by themselves, Bobby was patient and excellent. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

March 19, 2018

This place is awesome. Have been to other dealerships, just a few weeks ago My Husband and I went to Randall Noe and everybody was so respectful. yes... we will be back.

February 23, 2018

I came in a little nervous as a first time buyer I didn’t really know what I wanted on my limited budget but one amazing worker Jovan I hope I spelled... that right, came by & made me feel super welcomed & was incredibly patient with me! I am super glad I bought a car with him!

February 23, 2018

I bought a white Camaro from Jovan Seatovic just recently. He was a very helpful sells person with a lot of knowledge about every vehicle he showed me.... He made me feel comfortable, and made feel like I could trust him. He gave me a great deal for the Camaro. As soon as I pay the Camaro off, I know where I am going to go to get another one vehicle. Great Service, Very helpful.

February 21, 2018

We will soon be in the market for another vehicle and have looked at lots of dealerships. Randall Noe pre owned selection far beats anyone else. We received... great customer service from John and will definitely return to let him help us find the perfect fit for our family