Randall Noe

(3.7) 157 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.7
  • Top Notch Experience !!!!

I recenly purchsed a Used car from Randall Noe and I am so happy I went there. Ty Patterson was so easy to work with, he understood my needs but most ...importantly understood my budget. He showed me several models he was knowledgeable about all of them. He definately made my car buying experiece alot easier and very smooth. He walked me through every step of the process, he definately made me feel comfortable with my purchase and payment.

Greetings Kim, thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback with us regarding your experience with us and Ty Patterson here at Randall Noe'...s Pre Owned Super Center. We look forward to servicing your vehicle needs for the many years to come.

• Terrible Dealership!

Please do your research on the Randall Noe in TERRELL, TX!! Terrible dealership.. WORD of ADVICE, do not leave without checklist being COMPLETED, nor ...leave without having your CERTIFICATION IN YOUR hand!!! Check your paper plates, make sure they don't expire in a few days, make sure when they inspect your vehicle they give the right paper for your car!! When you have work done there on your car, you get proof of what is done! KNOW your stuff before you sign.. They will not honor anything or contact you back for days or even weeks, including RAM themselves! They will avoid you until your warranty is gone! Check to make sure you have everything in your vehicle that should be there and don't let them promise to get it later, because they WILL NOT!! CALL RAM make sure they filled your certification! Worst experience ever, I have a $30,000 truck that runs like CRAP, having to file compliant, and go to another dealership for help! Please tell your friends, neighbors, whomever, be careful!

I am so very sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Please give me the opportunity to rectify this problem. My name is Shannon Wagoner and I as... the General Manager here, and I can assure you that we will correct the problems that you are having to the best of our ability. My direct phone number is 972-210-3320

• Fantastic experience!

Shopped for a pre-owned truck here. They didn't have exactly what we needed yet, but they truly have a massive selection for buyers. We worked with To...dd Broome and he was phenomenal! No pressure and super honest. I never leave reviews but felt compelled to leave this one for a car salesman who was super easy to work with. Because of Todd, we will continue working with Randall Noe on finding the right vehicle. I strongly recommend contacting Todd in Internet sales and see if he has something that meets your needs.

We appreciate your business Cody and hope to continue giving you this kind of experience for years to come!

• Awesome Experience

I’ve been in the automotive industry for 12 years. The guys at Randall Noe had no clue, but I purchased a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee and they provide mo...re than exceptional service. Dealt wit Matt Pecharich over there and highly recommend him over there. My tire even had a slow leak after my purchase and informed them about it and immediately bought me a new tire. Awesome Experience! Thanks

Hello Aaron! Thank you for the good review. We hope your 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee serves you well into the future!

• Amazing service from start to finish

I recently purchased a car from here. After shopping here i will never go anywhere else! Great customer service before during and after the sale. I wi...ll def be referring friends and family to this dealership.

Thank you Clint! We appreciate the chance to earn your business and look forward to helping you in the future!

• I'll definitely be back

picked up a new dodge ram 1500 and the process was very straightforward. i ended up with a much nicer truck than i expected to end up with considering... what i wanted to spend. they made it work for me i definitely recommend them and have already sent a couple people their way

Thank you for the review Jon! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future!

• very professional and courteous

my girlfriend and I were looking for a more reliable vehicle for her, after finding a truck she really liked I talked with Matt Pecharich. He was very... professional, courteous and patient as I work out of town so the majority of my dealings were over the phone, he was great in person as well. He made the overall process extremely easy and understanding as did the whole team, will continue to recommend them in the future

Thank you for trusting us with your business. We appreciate the review and hope to help you in the future as well!

• Awesome!

Super easy buying experience, with extremely competitive pre owned prices and they will fight to earn our business. I would recommend any of my friend...s to purchase their pre owned or new vehicles here.

Thank you for the review James! We appreciate your business.

• Searching for a good deal

I normally do not leave reviews. But I did want to say that I found this easy-to-navigate and found exactly what I wanted to see. I would recommend th...is site to a friend.

Thank you Lynn! We're glad we were able to help you out and look forward to serving you in the future!

• Great experience. Will definitely come back.

Great sales staff. The entire process was low pressure and easy. The extras they offer on their vehicles are definitely worth the money. Will be back!

Hello Locke! Thank you for the review. We're glad we could offer such an easy buying experience. Look forward to helping you in the future!

Randall Noe