Wallace Family Motors Inc

111 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 4, 2014

Not only were they personable, but they went out of their way to make sure I was treated right. No pressuring during the sale, allowed me to take my time... inspecting the vehicle for myself, and tried their best to help make the whole process go smoothly. Highly recommended.

May 12, 2018

Purchased Honda Pilot vehicle after car fax report reviewed , test drive, and researched reliability online, smooth process, bought 1 year warranty just... in case... and was satisfied with the process that I normally dread.

April 25, 2018

This is a must go to place, if looking for a REALLY GOOD used car. They have clean, well maintained autos...with no hassle buying, and real fair prices.... I looked at several SUVs for several months, including here, and kept coming back... most cars elsewhere were more $ and more miles, or whatever. Buy here...you won't go wrong. I'm very happy with my purchase of a SUV from Wallace Family Motors... it was right options, color, mileage and everything else I wanted. And be sure to ask for Chris...he will have the paperwork done in a jiffy. The guy knows his stuff !

March 10, 2018

We bought a 2006 Chevy Trail Blazer clean car great condition Help with financing was wonderful Avery good experience I would recommend this place to... everyone

March 3, 2018

Our minivan was totalled while we were on holiday vacation, leaving us stranded two states away from home. Not quite resigned to frittering away money... on a rental, we decided to see what the western PA market had to offer. We found our new-to-us Sienna at Wallace Family Motors following a long day of shopping. We initially had concerns about the van's brake responsiveness, but the folks at Wallace took extra care to address this issue with repairs prior to turning the keys over to us. Wallace was also able to help us with financing even though we were from out of state. The Sienna checked out with our mechanics once we arrived back in Michigan, and she's been a solid drive from day one. Good quality, fair price, outstanding and timely service, honest and friendly sales -- just what we needed to turn a bad situation back into a better holiday memory for our family.

February 19, 2018

Bought our last 5 cars here. Absolutely awesome and hassle free. Won’t go anywhere else. Very friendly and no pressure. Clean cars and priced right.

January 14, 2018

Had yet another great transaction with this dealership , this time I was selling my truck, as I no longer drove it enough. I've already bought two vehicles... here, and was very pleased! This time I was selling, and they made it just as simple, fair , and quick!

October 11, 2017

Salesman was very nice and low pressure to buy. Very straight to the point with what was wrong with it. It was nothing big but he did release info he had... on the vehicle.

September 21, 2017

Chris was so nice and laid back. He had the car waiting for me when I arrived. It was such a nice easy experience. I drove an hour just to purchase from... Wallace Family Motors even though there was a similar vehicle a mile away from my house. Highly recommend.

July 7, 2017

Chris was an attentive,but not pushy,salesman that sold us a Ford Escape.He was friendly and willing to answer any questions we had.We liked that you could... get financing and notary service all under one roof,unlike some other used car sales.