Call This Dealer

Used

• Great People, Very Helpful
    March 4, 2014

Not only were they personable, but they went out of their way to make sure I was treated right. No pressuring during the sale, allowed me to take my t...ime inspecting the vehicle for myself, and tried their best to help make the whole process go smoothly. Highly recommended.

• Another great deal!
    January 15, 2018

Had yet another great transaction with this dealership , this time I was selling my truck, as I no longer drove it enough. I've already bought two veh...icles here, and was very pleased! This time I was selling, and they made it just as simple, fair , and quick!

• Good Experience
    October 11, 2017

Salesman was very nice and low pressure to buy. Very straight to the point with what was wrong with it. It was nothing big but he did release info he ...had on the vehicle.

• Great customer service
    September 21, 2017

Chris was so nice and laid back. He had the car waiting for me when I arrived. It was such a nice easy experience. I drove an hour just to purchase fr...om Wallace Family Motors even though there was a similar vehicle a mile away from my house. Highly recommend.

• Great place to buy a used car
    July 7, 2017

Chris was an attentive,but not pushy,salesman that sold us a Ford Escape.He was friendly and willing to answer any questions we had.We liked that you ...could get financing and notary service all under one roof,unlike some other used car sales.

• Excellent Service
    June 17, 2017

We purchased a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Chris. We got a decent price for the vehicle and for our trade. Chris has a great personality and it wa...s fun dealing with him. He made the deal go smoother than any other dealer that we have dealt with. If you are looking for a good deal and a great dealer, look no further than Chris at Wallace.

• Great deal!!
    May 11, 2017

Donny was great answered all my questions, no pressure sales man. Got a good price without games. Just an all around great experience!

• Wallace Motors, very professional and accomadating
    April 4, 2017

I just bought my second vehicle from Wallace Family Motors and the third I have bought from Donnie. He has always been very helpful and knowledgeable... about the vehicles he sells. Just give him a description of what you want, even down to the color in some instances, and he will do all he can to find you what you want at the price you can afford. I would highly recommend this dealership if you are looking for a good used vehicle.

• Great service
    February 4, 2017

This was the third car I bought from Donny. He's always pleasant, concerned for getting you what you want and need at the right price. Will do whateve...r it takes to make sure you're satisfied. Makes sure any needed repairs are done right & in a timely manner.

• Trustworthy
    January 2, 2017

We had a very pleasant buying experience. Absolutely no pressure, they are very friendly yet professional. We would buy from them again & have recom...mended them to family & friends.

Wallace Family Motors Inc