New 888-558-1001 Dealer Website
Used 888-814-4802 Email Dealer
Service 888-267-1948

Average based on 384 reviews
  • Extended Warranty Service to Air Bag Trouble Light

Since Ryan and Louis returned, quality has returned to the Service Advisers Dept. I had stopped going to Friendly over the past year and a half or longer due to problems within the Service Dept....no one would answer the phone or return calls. NO ONE except the operator. Even recently when I called to schedule the extended warranted work (as result of letter received from GM Headquarters), when I stated the prior problems w/Friendly, the Friendly's rep was not actually friendly, even suggested I go elsewhere if I was unhappy., WTH?! I scheduled anyway online, and when I drove up and saw Ryan, I was sooo very happy. So happy to see Ryan re-employed and my service handled like a professional. Finally!

• Great Service

I was quick easy and friendly just what I expect from this Dealership.

I was quick easy and friendly just what I expect from this Dealership.

• Great service

Fantastic place to get service work done I will definitely be back for future repairs or to consider a new car purchase

• Great Service

The people at Friendly Chevrolet are very helpful and kind. The service is excellent and they get you in and out as fast as possible.

• excellent services, great people

It was a great experience. Mario was an excellent service rep. Thank you very much for a beautiful car and a wonderful day.

• Great Service!!

Isaiah was great. I told him what kind of vehicle I was looking for and he came back with a few options. I truly appreciated the time he took in making sure I walked away with the vehicle that I wanted.

• Great service

Quick and very professional would definitely recommend

Quick and very professional would definitely recommend

• Great services

I was helped immediately after pulling into the service area. The workers were very nice & helpful. I went to get an oil change & they even washed my car for me.

• good service

The only thing I had done was tire replaced because of nail or screw in it. The insurance covered the tire and this time, the air pressure was correct.

• Great fast service-they even washed my car!! Love!

Chris in the service center is awesome!! Made everything so easy.

Chris in the service center is awesome!! Made everything so easy.