• Auto maintenance- Chevy camaro

Always courteous and helpful. Always satisfied with the service.

Always courteous and helpful. Always satisfied with the service.

• Salesman

The Salesman is very knowledgeable, helpful, kind, patient, & he answered all my question.

• Oil change

Great experience. I received am I Oil change. I was out before the time stated

Great experience. I received am I Oil change. I was out before the time stated

• Chevy Colorado

My dealer Victor Franco was very helpful in my purchase. He helped me get through every step with ease. I will be back because of him.

• Best car buying experience... ever!

Friendly took care of me from start to finish. Their internet sales group is the best.

Hi Peter, we're happy to hear that you were well taken care of by our team. Thanks for the review!

• Purchased 2017 Impala

Excellent car buying experience. Everyone I met at friendly went out of their way to insure a good customer experience and seemed very happy to help me in any way

• Friendly Chevy service

Salesman Bud Heldenbrand is a superb 'people person'. He is honest, factual, and treats customers with no pressure.

• New 2016 Silverado

Great buying experience with 20% off MSRP at end of year

Great buying experience with 20% off MSRP at end of year

• WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

This place is the worst Chevrolet dealership to take your business to, I think the only reason a lot of people buy is for the Concierge + that they have which includes maintenance till the 100,000 mile on your vehicle... BUT IT'S NOT WORTH IT PEOPLE TAKE YOUR BUSINESS SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! TAKE MY WORD FOR IT ... THEY INCLUDE THE OTHER HAND DON'T KEEP THERE WORD, GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING WITH A SIGNATURE IF THEY PROMISE YOU STUFF...AND YOU MADE THE MISTAKE I DID AND BOUGHT FROM THEM

• Don't Care

Went to look at a used truck I saw online and was interested in buying it was walking around the lot for about 30 to 45 minutes and nobody approached me to see if I needed help and almost seemed like I was being avoided and every other car I looked at seemed to have some sort of old cups and cans or some sort of trash in it.