3.9
  • Great Sales Associate!

Cory Williams was my salesman 4 years ago when I bought my first Honda Fit from him. Cory is one of the nicest and most professional salesman that I've ever dealt with at any dealership. When I decided to look at a 2017 Fit, I didn't hesitate to go and see Cory again. I called ahead of time and when I arrived he had several models parked up front and ready to test drive. As always, Cory was knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions. The negotiation process was easy and I feel like I got a good deal on my trade in. I would highly recommend Cory Williams and John Eagle Honda to all my family and friends.

• Rude stereotypical used car salesman/manager

The original salesperson, Maribel, was a customer focused and respectful professional. Walked in preapproved to purchase for the second time in a year out of convenience more than as a sign of great service and the manager "Jesse" struck again. It's one thing not to negotiate price at all but it's another thing to be rude and condescendingly tell me not to even take the written offer off the table which was written at advertised price with no negotiation. Wow. Great way to show customer loyalty especially towards a customer who purchased within a year.

• Terrible sale person

Terrible got kicked out because i went to lexus before going to their dealership. Cory William told me i am not ready to buy a car and asked me to leave rudely. Never recommend John Eagle of Dallas to anyone.

• Don't Bother

Let me tell you about my experience at John Eagle Honda, first I saw a car I had been looking for my wife for weeks had exactly what I was looking for. So I emailed one of the salesman (Deepak) and they had the car and was told come check it out. I thought great ill head over give it a test drive and see if it is a good car. I drive over there late after work and am told I am not allowed to test drive since it has a recall and cannot be driven off the lot it can only be turned on and sat in. Well why would I buy a car I cant even drive especially since I was hearing some engine issues already. I was told they just got the car that day and have not been able to service it but when it is delivered it will be fully serviced and wont have any engine issues. I go inside to work on negotiations not realizing I would have to maintain full coverage due to going through the bank I told them I would take a night to consider all the costs and options and may go with a cheaper car I can afford without the bank. I was told that with buying a car with them as part of the cost they provide collision coverage so if I was ever in a wreck I could get my car fixed through them after a night of thinking I make the decision to buy it and take a chance. I was told the car would not be delivered until the recall was fixed and would be provided a car until then and the check I gave them wouldn’t be cashed until delivery. A week after telling me that I get a call from Tarek saying well our accountant told me we have to cash the check now even though you don’t have your car yet. Well 2 rental cars, the first of which had to be turned in 1 week later and was given 2 hour notice and 2.5 months later I finally get the car in my possession. A day after I picked up the car I am told I need to go back to the office and sign something else, come to find out it was to post date the paperwork I had already signed to when it was delivered instead of when I actually bought the car. Now lets fast forward a bit first off 1 month or so goes by and the air conditioning is already acting up its blowing hot air and cold air alternating when the AC is on then I get hit by someone the insurance is still dragging their feet so I decide hey I have collision coverage through the dealership let me go that route. I email my salesman and he says yeah you’re covered but why doesn’t your insurance cover it to which I explained remember I said I didn’t want to pay the extra for full coverage. Well suddenly all communication from their end stops. I go take a look at the part of the paperwork including the coverage and see that if you change coverage when from when you purchase the car that coverage is no longer valid. Now you could chalk this up to not reading everything and normally would be right except when they had me sign that part it was on a tablet that only had the signature line and nothing to read until it was printed out. When I confronted them about this I was told what I was saying was in bad taste and I wasn’t being a good Christian. I would not recommend buying anything from here.

• Awesome

Kevin was very professional and courteous. Service provided in a timely manner.

Kevin was very professional and courteous. Service provided in a timely manner.

• Excellent

Kevin Tran was excellent in every way. A great service experience. Thank you! --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

• Great service

Service was nice, I did not feel that I was taken advantage of, my advisor was able to get me a teacher discount. Will go again.

• Professional

Kevin is professional and courteous. Much like Elo I'm most impressed with these guys.

• fantastic

My service attendant was fantastic. I have never had such fantastic service! --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

• Knowledgeable

Elo my service rep seem knowledgeable and explained everything to me. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.