New 877-759-4963
Used 877-759-4964 Email Dealer

Average based on 48 reviews
  • Great, friendly, fair deals!

Thank you for your kind words. We try our best to make purchasing a car as easy and painless as possible. Chris George General Sales Manager

I dealt with drew in used car sales and he was really great. Friendly guy, knew what he was talking about, and gave me a fair deal on the car I purchased!

• Don't Bother

Let me tell you about my experience at John Eagle Honda, first I saw a car I had been looking for my wife for weeks had exactly what I was looking for. So I emailed one of the salesman (Deepak) and they had the car and was told come check it out. I thought great ill head over give it a test drive and see if it is a good car. I drive over there late after work and am told I am not allowed to test drive since it has a recall and cannot be driven off the lot it can only be turned on and sat in. Well why would I buy a car I cant even drive especially since I was hearing some engine issues already. I was told they just got the car that day and have not been able to service it but when it is delivered it will be fully serviced and wont have any engine issues. I go inside to work on negotiations not realizing I would have to maintain full coverage due to going through the bank I told them I would take a night to consider all the costs and options and may go with a cheaper car I can afford without the bank. I was told that with buying a car with them as part of the cost they provide collision coverage so if I was ever in a wreck I could get my car fixed through them after a night of thinking I make the decision to buy it and take a chance. I was told the car would not be delivered until the recall was fixed and would be provided a car until then and the check I gave them wouldn’t be cashed until delivery. A week after telling me that I get a call from Tarek saying well our accountant told me we have to cash the check now even though you don’t have your car yet. Well 2 rental cars, the first of which had to be turned in 1 week later and was given 2 hour notice and 2.5 months later I finally get the car in my possession. A day after I picked up the car I am told I need to go back to the office and sign something else, come to find out it was to post date the paperwork I had already signed to when it was delivered instead of when I actually bought the car. Now lets fast forward a bit first off 1 month or so goes by and the air conditioning is already acting up its blowing hot air and cold air alternating when the AC is on then I get hit by someone the insurance is still dragging their feet so I decide hey I have collision coverage through the dealership let me go that route. I email my salesman and he says yeah you’re covered but why doesn’t your insurance cover it to which I explained remember I said I didn’t want to pay the extra for full coverage. Well suddenly all communication from their end stops. I go take a look at the part of the paperwork including the coverage and see that if you change coverage when from when you purchase the car that coverage is no longer valid. Now you could chalk this up to not reading everything and normally would be right except when they had me sign that part it was on a tablet that only had the signature line and nothing to read until it was printed out. When I confronted them about this I was told what I was saying was in bad taste and I wasn’t being a good Christian. I would not recommend buying anything from here.

• Awesome

Kevin was very professional and courteous. Service provided in a timely manner.

Kevin was very professional and courteous. Service provided in a timely manner.

• Excellent

Kevin Tran was excellent in every way. A great service experience. Thank you! --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

• Great service

Service was nice, I did not feel that I was taken advantage of, my advisor was able to get me a teacher discount. Will go again.

• Professional

Kevin is professional and courteous. Much like Elo I'm most impressed with these guys.

• fantastic

My service attendant was fantastic. I have never had such fantastic service! --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

• Knowledgeable

Elo my service rep seem knowledgeable and explained everything to me. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

• Excellent Place

Cody was an excellent help. He explained everything clearly and the service was done on time as promised. It was a great experience. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

• Exceptional

I was well pleased with the service and my service advisor. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.