1st Quality Sales, LLC

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 24 reviews

• February 17, 2014

1st Quality Service LLC. provide great customer service. When I purchased my vehicle they were courteous and friendly salesman. Boluin provided a pick...up service at the Trailway Station for me and my son when we came from Rochester NY. I would definitely recommend them to other people even if they have to travel it was definitely worth and next year I am in search of a minivan and I will return to purtchase it from them. Thank you guys!!

November 23, 2016

Drove in from Cincinnati to purchase a 2011 Audi s5. The vehicle was exactly as advertised and the sales team was very accommodating and professional.... I would highly consider buying future vehicles from 1st quality.

July 22, 2014

Great dealer & 1st Quality all the way...great cars, low prices & great guys! Very happy I found this dealer & his cars here on Cars.com! Thanks Guys!

June 29, 2014

Shopped on Cars.com, & found this dealer & his cars. They made it easy to buy & were very helpful. Wanted to recommend 1st Quality Sales & thank them ...for all their help!

June 26, 2014

First visit was ok but after sold service was terrible never call back.I had been call many for my second key they said lost it can't find and never g...ive me a call back.this is how they treat customer after sell so disappoint. I was received title last minute when my temporary one almost expired same way keep calling them never responds.

we are sorry for the key (key got lost by post office ) . we are in the process of ordering new key for you , you will hear back from us soon . title ...is just the way it works , we have 30 day to provide title , that why we give you tempt tags . hope you have grate time in your MERCEDES BENZ G CLASS

April 9, 2014

I bought a car for the first time from 1st Quality and couldn't be more satisfied with how things turned out. Ben was a very helpful and low-pressure ...salesman and seemed to go out of his way to help. I took the car I picked out to a mechanic to be checked out and they found a few things needing attention, and 1st Quality worked with me to get necessary repairs done at no cost to me. I was also contacted after I bought the car and finalized the repairs to make sure everything worked out, which I found to be very thoughtful. I would definitely recommend them in the future.

February 13, 2014

Went there to see a car that was listed online. We test drove it and spoke with Milan about purchasing the vehicle. Two tires were bald and needed to ...be replaced before we could purchase the vehicle. They said they would replace the tires the next day and we agreed to return the next evening to purchase the vehicle for the agreed upon price. Milan gave us his cell number and asked us to call 30 minutes before we would arrive. We called the next afternoon to see if the tires were done and to set a time to pick the vehicle up. That's when we were told that they had sold it to someone else earlier that day. The car was for our daughter and she was highly disappointed that they just sold it right out from under us. I'll never step foot back on that lot again!! They completely went back on their word. That's no way to treat customers.

sorry for disappointing...We clearly asked you if you want to put deposit on the vehicle so We can put a tires on it and make sure you buy in it....Yo...u didnt put any security deposit on it so The vehicle was still for sale..Next morning We had another customer who bought the vehicle....Whoever put a deposit on any of our vehicles its his...Vehicles with deposit on it are automatically off the market so nobody can buy it but you...thank you

January 30, 2014

I selected a car from their online inventory and spoke with Milan to discuss the details of the Vw Rabbit . I set up a time to visit their facility an...d inspect the vehicle. The Rabbit was exactly as represented online . This has been the quickest and easiest car buying experience that I've ever had. I would highly recommend this dealer and salesperson to anyone looking for a quality vehicle at a fair price.

January 27, 2014

my experience at 1st quality sales was great, everyone that worked there was super helpful and one salesman that helped me out the most was a guy name...d Ben, he made sure I got the car that would fit my needs. I ended up buying 2013 dodge avenger and I loved everything about it. if you are looking for a cheap but valuable car I would recommend anyone 1st quality sales.

January 17, 2014

Hello from Columbus OH . Just got 2004 toyota solara best deal I have found . Car was as described no issues . Professional staff , Milan was very fri...endly to us not pressuring just let us make our decision . Will come back again .