Sewell Cadillac of Dallas

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Shopping for a CT6 Platinum
    January 23, 2018

Great staff Straight Answers Quick turn around Unforntunately I missed the car I wanted Just a bit too late to take advantage of this Dallas based ...dealer

Thank you for sharing your story, SCRPA. We hope to see you again soon.

Refreshing Service
    April 19, 2018

James did a great job. I brought the car in for an oil change. He did a full inspection and said the car was in "great shape" but that the front tires... needed replacing. I actually said that perhaps we should just change all four. He pushed back and said the back tires could get another 6 months and that I should save my money. Refreshing.

Art Thompson
    April 15, 2018

Great!!! service, everyone friendly as always.. I have been a customer for 5 years or more. and every time the service has been great! I will stay a ...Cadillac Customer.

Thank you for the compliment, Mr. Thompson! We will pass the kudos along to the team at Sewell Cadillac of Dallas. Thank you for being a loyal Sewell ...customer.

Went for a test drive
    April 13, 2018

I went over to the dealership to test drive a 2013 Lexus gs350. Immediately after I submitted the email inquiry, a gentleman named Mr. Curtis sent me ...an email with more information on the car. The next day I called, and asked about the car, and he was very knowledgeable. So later that day I went in for a test drive, and Mr. Curtis was excellent in explaining all of the features, he was very respectful, and helped ease my concerns when I went in for the test drive.( this was my first test drive of a car, and I had no idea what to expect) I will defiantly buy a car from them soon

Thank you for sharing your experience, Jackson. We will pass along the positive feedback to David Curtis and the Sewell Cadillac of Dallas team. We lo...ok forward to serving you again.

Amazing
    April 9, 2018

We have been part of the Sewell family for a decade bought 4 vehicles from not just Sewell Cadillac but also Sewell Buck GMC and they are both very he...lpful and make the car buying process easy and fast. And the overall customer service is top of the line.

We appreciate you taking the time to provide the great feedback, Mr. Ouinones-Romero. Thank you for being a loyal Sewell customer, we look forward to ...serving you again.

Repair Service
    March 22, 2018

My service advisor David Boyd was knowledgeable and responsive. He patiently explained things and overall did a great job.

Thank you, Mr. Lajone. We are glad you had a good experience working with David Boyd. We look forward to serving you again.

Owner
    March 18, 2018

From entry to exit customer service was excellent.

We appreciate you taking the time to provide the great feedback, Ms. Collins. Thank you for being a Sewell customer.

Controller
    March 9, 2018

Excellent customer service, great facility and the salesrep was able to go beyond his limit to find what we were looking for.

Thank you for sharing your experience! We thank you for being a Sewell customer, and we look forward to serving you again.

Sewell is the best!
    March 9, 2018

Excellent customer service and always very accommodating and convenient

We appreciate you taking the time to provide the great feedback, Ms. Plumb. Thank you for being a Sewell customer.

Bought a used Cadillac STX
    March 5, 2018

We were treated in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner the whole time. It is the first time in my life I have felt good about buying a car.... I searched for the car on CARS.COM, found it, notified that I was interested in it, and almost immediately received an e-mail from the internet sales person, Richard Abel. He treated us with professionalism and has answered all of our questions since. Also, Jordan Mainer, the Finance Manager, handled our paperwork efficiently and again, in a professional manner. I love the car.

Thank you for sharing your experience, Mr. Gray. We will pass along the positive feedback to Richard Abel and Jordan Mainer. Thank you for choosing Se...well!

Sewell Cadillac of Dallas