Sewell Buick GMC

3.9 out of 5 (3.9) 29 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• such a positive experience - no pressure!!
    October 24, 2017

We bought a used vehicle from Sewell Buick-GMC Dallas location. We worked with Chloe Compton. She was professional- answered all our questions and if... she didn’t know she found someone who did! She made it a pleasant and professional experience. It did not feel like the typical car buying experience! I would definitely use Sewell again. We were purchasing a car for our college age son- so spending was under $16000. but they still gave us the same attention as other buyers. I can’t say enough good things about them. They were willing to do most negotiations over the phone. Did not feel pressured.

Thank you for sharing your experience, Connie. We will pass along the positive feedback to Chloe and the Sewell Buick GMC team. Thank you for choosing... Sewell.

Poor service experience
    April 14, 2018

Possibly the worst experience I have had in vehicle service. I was initially informed my vehicle was due a transmission service which was performed by... them at my previous service. Then was informed that my air and cabin filter needed to be changed which I performed myself after my previous service. When I asked their service assistant to speak in private to discuss both matters he changed his story from his technician said they needed to be changed to they recommend it based on mileage. It was obvious he never checked either filter. When I told Casey I would no longer do business with Sewell my truck was pulled out of their car wash line and turned over to me with the rubber car mats still wet from rinsing but the truck was not washed and the rubber cement not removed from the wheels after the tires were rebalanced and the old weights removed. This was done at my precious rotation and rebalance with them. I am surprised at this level of service considering their reputation.

Mr. White, Thank you for reaching out to us. Please allow me to personally apologize for your recent experience at Sewell Buick GMC of Dallas. I would... greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in regards to your latest service visit with us. Please give me a call at 214-956-2250 or e-mail me at rbwrentz@sewell.com, as your complete satisfaction is very important to me. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Richard Wrentz Service Manager Sewell Buick GMC 214-956-2250 rbwrent@sewell.com

Poor Service Experience
    March 27, 2018

I have an older vehicle so it will need to be repaired from time to time. I originally went to Sewell because of the great ratings and their sales pi...tch in their ads. The first time I went in it was to address an error message about my airbag system. After many times back and forth to the dealership along with quite a bit of money I finally gave up on them being able to fix it. That problem still exists to this day. But hey, everyone has a bad day now and then. So when I had a problem with my A/C not cooling last year I figured I'd give them another chance and took it back to Sewell figuring the dealership would know how to do a good, thorough job. As I was just reminded I actually took it in twice - once to fix one valve and then again a month later to fix the other valve. The second time I was there I asked them very directly if they had completely checked the system and verified there were no other leaks after refilling the coolant. The answer was "yes sir, we have". Unfortunately their idea of a complete/thorough check is different than mine. A few months later I had to refill the A/C refrigerant again due to a small/slow leak. I let it go over the winter because I didn't need the A/C but took it back to Sewell recently to find out what was going on now. This time they took the time it required to find out where the leak was and replaced the leaky component. Since they hadn't done what they claimed to do the first time around (do a comprehensive check for leaks) I expected some level of consideration in the bill and told them as much when I brought it in. But their idea of reasonable was very different than mine. I will acknowledge that they did provide a discount but to my thinking it was a token at best basically covering what they charged me to refill the refrigerant which wouldn't have needed to been done if they had done a thorough check the first time. My wife has been bugging me for a while to get a new vehicle as I tend to be frugal and drive my cars until the wheels fall off. But I'm thinking she is probably right about getting a new car. I can guaranty that Sewell will not be on the list of dealerships that I talk with.

Dear Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. I am sorry that we were unable to meet your expectations and it is feedback... like yours that gives us the opportunity to improve our operations. Please call me at 214-956-3783 or email me at bmorris@sewell.com, as your complete satisfaction is very important to us. Thank you again, and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Sincerely, Brad Morris Service Manager

Wagner Dinali
    February 17, 2018

Austin was great. Very professional and personable. Made the transaction extremely easy.

Thank you, Mr. Wagner. We are glad you had a good experience with Austin Elkins and we look forward to serving you again. Thank you for choosing Sewel...l.

1st Class Dealership
    February 15, 2018

Everyone at Sewell was extremely professional and 1st class. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from them. No high pressure sales tactics or ...games with this dealership. I test drove vehicle and told them I needed to think about it for a few days. I negotiated over the phone and came back in and purchased. Purchasing vehicle was seamless process.

Thank you, Mr. Powell, for sharing your wonderful experience. We hope you enjoy your purchase and thank you for choosing Sewell.

Customer
    December 12, 2017

if you know nothing about cars this is not the place to go they will recommend more than what you really need

Dear Armando, Thank you for taking the time to share your frustrations with us. At Sewell Buick GMC we take customer service very seriously, and I ...sincerely apologize for your dissatisfaction with your visit. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to regain your trust and confidence in Sewell, and should I be able to be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate contact me directly at (214) 956-3783 or at bmorris@sewell.com. Thank you again. Sincerely, Brad Morris Service Director

Buick Verano purchased at Sewell.
    November 6, 2017

Since purchasing my car in July I've now had 3 tire blow outs after 6000 miles driven, despite never having a tire blow out in my previous 19 years of... driving. The only explanation I was given was 'bad luck', and they wouldn't give me a discount for a road hazard warranty despite $660 in new tires purchased.

Mr. Wolf, Thank you for contacting us. I sincerely apologize for your dissatisfaction with your recent experience at Sewell, and I would appreciate th...e opportunity to speak with you so that we may work to come to a resolution. At your convenience, please return my call at (214)956-3783 or I can be reached via email at bmorris@sewell.com. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, as your complete satisfaction is very important to us. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Sincerely, Brad Morris, Service Director

great service
    September 18, 2017

great service will go back and I will buy another car from them.

This guy is a Rock Star
    June 24, 2017

If you are buying new or like me, used than SEWELL is the place and JR RUDD is the guy. Cannot verbalize how I feel about my entire experience. Thi...s guy will TREAT you RIGHT. BEST car shopping experience EVER!

Thank you for taking the time to provide such great feedback! We will pass the kudos along to JR and the rest of the Sewell Buick GMC team. Thank you ...for choosing Sewell.

Best Experience In Car Shopping Hands Down!
    June 20, 2017

Amazing professional service. Beat all advertised pricing for my vehicle within DFW. I was out of there within the hour. Tell them what you want and w...hat price you want them to beat, and these guy will do everything they can to earn your business. I also recently got some road paint on my vehicle from the wind blowing the paint into my hood. Took back to Sewell to see what they could do, and these guys went above and beyond to get that removed from my truck for a very minimal cost. Anyone that goes above and beyond will have my business for years to come. Talk or look for Chloe Compton and you'll be in great hands!

Thank you for the compliment. We are glad you had a good experience with Chloe, and we will pass the kudos along. We thank you for being a Sewell cust...omer, and we look forward to serving you again.

Sewell Buick GMC