299 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura of Johnston from DealerRater.com
  • 2017 Acura MDX Purchase

John Rowold, our Acura Sales Associate, did an excellent job with helping us purchase our 2017 Acura MDX. The entire Acura team made the purchase a very pleasant experience.

Thank you, Tim & Gayle, for sharing your experience with us and we appreciate the feedback. We look forward to assisting you with your service and sales needs in the future. Have a great day! Sincerely, John & The Acura of Johnston Team

• Very pleased with recent trade and purchase.
    October 20, 2017

Very satisfied with dealing on purchasing new SUV. Have always been happy with the service department on my previous MDX. Thank you for always being efficient in the service department.

• Excellent Experience.
    October 18, 2017

All of the Acura of Johnston people I dealt with were first class. John Rowold went out of his way to answer my questions and concerns.

• Aggressive and pushy

The dealer was very pushy and aggressive. The car was not in as good of shape as described.

• Very helpful with all detail, especially technology package!
    October 17, 2017

Sejad was very helpful with detail on technology package and steps to complete sale . Very personable and easy to work with him. Appreciate his patience!

• Fantastic customer service and attention to detail.
    September 24, 2017

Jeremy is an excellent customer service advisor. I trust him and feel treated very fairly. I bring all of our cars to Acura of Johnston for Service

• Didn't plan to buy a car.
    September 22, 2017

We looked at the Acura and like it. People were helpful and they worked out a deal we liked. w are very happy with our new car.

• Poor customer service
    September 16, 2017

Awesome team! Very supportive with the purchasing process. I highly recommend them! They called back and clarified some concerns that I had! Finance was awesome!!

• 02 saturn
    July 31, 2017

Jasmin worked with me for a few months trying to find me a cheap reliable car it's not a brand new or classy vehicle but will get me and my child from point a to b jasmin was a sweetheart and very helpful thank you !!!

• Outstanding
    July 31, 2017

We stopped at the dealership in search of a new vehicle we worked with jasmin he made the experience great and was polite and professional during the test drive he was making our baby laugh so we told him he will be a babysitter also hehe we love the new car we love Acura of Johnston and we love our salesman !!!!!