New 888-241-0212 Dealer Website
Used 888-238-4862 Email Dealer
Service 888-796-7835

Average based on 59 reviews.
  • Great service

Best car being experience. Elvis Felic greeted me with a smile. Elvis Felic was very knowledgable, professional and friendly. Elvis made sure I was satisfied with the purchase and took the time to walk me through the buying process. Elvis showed me all the features on my new car, and offered to answer any additional questions. It was truly a great experience working with Elvis. I would recommend Acura of Johnston to my friends and family. I would tell them to work with Elvis for the best sales experience.

Aj, First and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS on your new car! We are glad that we were able to help you find your new vehicle. We would also like to thank you for sharing your experience with us, and recommending us to your friends and family. We look forward to see you again, and to make sure we continue to provide you with the same great experience.

• Service on RDX

I brought my RDX in for an oil change. Everyone was very professional. The work was done timely. The waiting area is very nice and comfortable now since they did some updating.

• First Car

Great dealership, purchased my first car here recently. Andrew was very knowledgeable, helpful and personable. Thanks for everything!

• Maintenance experience

Efficient Everyone was friendly and they spelled everything with pricing up front

• Amazing Place

It was a wonderful experience. I dealt with an amazing sales person, Jazz Singh, and this guy knows how to take care of people. He answered all of my questions, and really made the process very simple and easy. He worked quickly and effectively to get me the best vehicle and rate possible and made it affordable. Thanks again Jazz, and also thanks Acura.

• Honda service at Acura of Des Moines

Fast service. Conformed to my schedule. Always friendly and courteous service.

Fast service. Conformed to my schedule. Always friendly and courteous service.

• Warrenty repair to MDX steering column

Excellent customer care and communication. Jeremy and Matt are always extremely courteous and considerate.

• Of What

salesperson, Brian, was exceptional. Extremely knowledgeable and attentive to all my questions.. Temporary facilities are quite distracting. Brian definitely saved the day for Acura. His call back and demeanor kept us from shopping other brands.

• oil change and tire rotation

Thank you for a quick and professional service. I also received recommendation on a future tire rotation and change.

• Great people and great cars

Great cars and great people! Elvis was very knowledgable and honest, down to earth. He helped me with my trade in and was very patient, really takes care of the customer. He helped me find a great car for a great deal. He is highly recommended as well as this dealership.