4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 691 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

691 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gunther Mazda from DealerRater.com

• January 20, 2017

We went in to try out a new mx5 we were interested in buying. Our salesman was Willie Lozynski. He let us test drive and was very knowledgeable about... the vehicle ,we made 2 visits before we made our decision . It was wonderful that there was not any pushy arrogant behavior that we have had at other dealerships. Something that usually in my experience is uncomfortable was very relaxed thanks to Willie! I will definitely refer them. Not only was customer service wonderful but we got a great price.

Ginny thank you writing us this five star review for Willie. Enjoy your new Mazda Miata MX-5 Zoom-Zoom !! We always strive for our customers to leave ...100% satisfied with there experience here at Gunther Mazda we are so happy that you felt that Willie gave you a relaxed non stressful car buying experience! Thank you for choosing us, we look forward to keep serving you in the future.

May 19, 2018

Straight forward pricing - just a pleasure to deal with. Very knowledgeable with explaining features of car. Friendly. I would not hesitate to travel ... to this dealership.it was a good experience all around.

Jodi Weisfeld

Kareen Wilson

Business Development Manager

May 18, 2018

We just recently moved from New York to Fort Lauderdale and we wanted to lease a new CX-5. I did all my homework and research before picking Gunther M...azda (Fort Lauderdale) base on their excellent reviews. We were able to experience this firsthand during our visit. We had a smooth buying experience and our sales agent, Jim Collins, took care of us and answered all our questions. He was very patient and not pushy. Overall, Gunther was an excellent choice for us and we highly recommend it.

May 18, 2018

We just recently moved from New York to Fort Lauderdale and we wanted to lease a new CX-5. I did all my homework and research before picking Gunther M...azda base on their excellent reviews. We were able to experience this firsthand during our visit. We had a smooth buying experience and our sales agent, Jim Collins, took care of us and answered all our questions. He was very patient and not pushy. Overall, Gunther was an excellent choice for us and we highly recommend it.

May 15, 2018

I just leased a new Mazda at Gunther with the help of Nick Ahmad. The experience was amazingly easy with the help of Nick. He guided me through the ...various options, was always professional and always patient considering I had many, many questions. I'm surprised at myself for saying this, but Nick actually made the entire process positive and fun. If anyone is in the market for a Mazda, I would highly recommend checking with Nick Ahmad at Gunther.

Gunther Mazda

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your car buying experience at Gunther Mazda with Nick Ahmad. We appreciate that you let us know that ...he made the process enjoyable. We value you, and your business and are looking forward to serving you and your Mazda for many years to come.

Nick Ahmad

May 15, 2018

E Brown thank you very much for taking the time to share your car buying experience at Gunther Mazda with Nick Ahmad. We appreciate that you let us kn...ow that he made the process enjoyable. We value you, and your business and are looking forward to serving you and your Mazda for many years to come.

May 13, 2018

Blessed to purchase two vehicles this weekend at Gunther Mazda. Our Sales Person Gerald did a great job with introducing us to first time Mazda purch...ases. Had a great experience with Chris in the Finance department and the process went very fast.

Gunther Mazda

Thank you for your 5 star review for Gerald and Chris. We are blessed that we had the privileged to serve you and that you had a great car buying exp...erience with Gunther Mazda.

Gerald Ligonde

May 10, 2018

Gunther Mazda really worked hard to get us a deal that we were comfortable with! Thank you for going the extra mile to make us happy!

Gunther Mazda

Thank you for your 5 Star review for Jose and Nick. We are very happy that you are comfortable with your deal and that your car buying experience was... a positive one.

Nick Ahmad

Jose Casielles

Certified Mazda Specialist

May 10, 2018

A great dealership! Very happy with they vehicle and very happy with the sales team. Jim Collins was the absolute best. Very honest and straightforwar...d! A great experience.

Gunther Mazda

Thank you for your 5 Star review for Jim and the dealership. Know that we value you and your business. Know that we are here to to take care of you a...nd your Mazda CX-5 needs.

May 8, 2018

Had a little glitch with negotiation at first but these guys were great. Got a great car at a good price. Will be coming back when my lease is up!

Dear Customer Thank you for your post letting us know that you are happy with the final out come of your lease deal. We value your business and apprec...iate your feed back.

1880 S State Rd 7 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33317