784 reviews

784 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gunther Mazda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• January 20, 2017

We went in to try out a new mx5 we were interested in buying. Our salesman was Willie Lozynski. He let us test drive and was very knowledgeable about... the vehicle ,we made 2 visits before we made our decision . It was wonderful that there was not any pushy arrogant behavior that we have had at other dealerships. Something that usually in my experience is uncomfortable was very relaxed thanks to Willie! I will definitely refer them. Not only was customer service wonderful but we got a great price.

Ginny thank you writing us this five star review for Willie. Enjoy your new Mazda Miata MX-5 Zoom-Zoom !! We always strive for our customers to leave ...100% satisfied with there experience here at Gunther Mazda we are so happy that you felt that Willie gave you a relaxed non stressful car buying experience! Thank you for choosing us, we look forward to keep serving you in the future.

November 9, 2018

They made sure I got the best deal and was happy with my lease. In the end I got the car that I love! Thank you!

Customer, at Gunther Mazda you were able to leave with the best deal for the car you love. We couldn't think of a better car buying experience th...an that! Thank you for sharing your 5-star review with our team!

November 7, 2018

Jodi was very helpful. Called her on a Saturday requesting information on pricing for the Mazda CX 5, she was on top of everything and followed up with... me within the hour. I advised her I was interested in the car all blacked out and would pass by the following day to test drive. Next day I showed up at 12:30 and she had the car detailed and ready for me. LOVED IT! Jodi doesn't waste your time, she gets moving and is super nice. I was in and out with a brand new car within an hour 1/2. Great Service!!! :)

Gunther Mazda

Jcabanzon, that is exactly the quality level of customer service we love to see! Jodi demonstrated the Gunther Mazda way by delivering you a super eas...y, super quick, and super friendly experience. Her ability to bring you a successful purchasing process is one of the reasons we are receiving your 5-star review today. Thank you for your business and choosing Gunther Mazda.

November 5, 2018

After going to all Mazda we felt excelent at Gunther. Nothing compares to the others. Very nice place and staff are profetionals. Ask for Willie and he... will care for you to have what you want. He found us a car that no other Mazda could do. Great job and excelent service.

Willie, in comparison to other Mazdas in the area, we are highly flattered to hear that you choose our dealership to conduct your business with. We ar...e proud to have been able to find you the car you wanted with great care and excellent service. Thank you once again for choosing Gunther and congratulations on your new Mazda.

October 30, 2018

To me going to car dealerships was always a painful, boring waist of my time. It was a great experience working with Gerald. Selling my old car , and... leasing a Mazda CX5 was an easy, simple, process. He was not pushy at all , and super professional. Thank you Gunther Mazda!

Gunther Mazda

Gusfirpo, we are delighted to hear that your recent experience with Gerald was a more easy and simple process rather than painful and boring. The Gunt...her Mazda team thanks you for your business and we wish you all the best in your brand new Mazda CX-5.

Gerald Ligonde

(4.6) 30 reviews

October 23, 2018

They asked the right questions and found me what I was looking for. Sales staff listened and put me in a new Mazda CX-5. Thank you

Gunther Mazda

Srb34, we appreciate you allowing us the chance to guide you through your purchasing process and find the right vehicle for you. Congratulations on yo...ur new Mazda CX-5 and thank you for leaving us your 5-star star review.

October 18, 2018

visited the dealership to lease a car a friend introduced me the Alan who introduced me to Jasmine and Pablo. Jasmine showed me how to navigate my new... forte. Alan made my trade go so easy All know their stuff. No pressure.

Gunther Mazda

Joanie, we a so happy that our team was able to collectively come together to take care of your individual needs during your purchasing process. We va...lue your business and thank you for sharing your feedback with others.

October 17, 2018

Met John over the phone. Was very transparent and professional. He's incredibly knowledgable and I highly recommend him. The manager ossie was very respectful... and helpful.

Gunther Mazda

lzmora, we appreciate your kind words for John and Ossie's transparency and helpfulness during your purchasing experience with us. Thank you very much... for your recommendation and 5-star review for our team.

John Courtois

Mazda Sales Specialist

(4.8) 18 reviews

Ossie Ferrufino

General Sales Manager

(4.6) 36 reviews

October 17, 2018

Visited the dealership to lease a new CX-5. Coming out of my Infiniti, it was definitely a change, but Nick was so kind and patient with me to select the... right car and package. He then went above and beyond to make the payment work for me, all quickly with a smile on his face. The whole transaction was completed in under 2 hours. It was unbelievable. I will never buy a car from anyone else. If you want a dealership that cares about you and won???t give you the run-around, look no further!

Gunther Mazda

Allie, thank you for sharing how well Nick took care of you during your Infiniti to Mazda Cx-5 transition. Your depiction of your car buying experienc...e embodies exactly what the entire team at Gunther Mazda strives to provide to each and every one of our customers. We are grateful to receive your review as well as your warm comments for Nick and the service her supplied to you.

Nick Ahmad

(5.0) 104 reviews

October 17, 2018

Oshe has been very professional over the phone and in person. I didn't have to spend all day at the dealership to get a new car. The entire transaction... has been smooth and simple. I highly recommend Oshe for assistance.

Gunther Mazda

Carguy, it is fantastic to hear that with the help of Oshe you were able to experience a smooth and simple transition in under2 hours. We value your b...usiness and thank you for your 5-star review and our recommendation for us.

Oshe Andrew