871 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cowboy Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Amazing Customer Service

We were welcome and assisted by Angel Candanosa, Felana Davalos, Scott (unfortunately, I don't have his last name) and Roger Mazzarese. I have nothing but gratitude for them, their time, patience and thrive to make sure my family and myself got the best car and a great deal. They stayed working late for us and not at any point made us feel unwanted. Cowboy Toyota has an amazing staff. Everyone we talked to, except for L.Santos, had a great attitude and was more than willing to go the extra mile for us. We will certainly refer our friends and family! Keep up the good work, guys!!

• Maintenance
    November 9, 2017

They have an excellent quality of service! I love coming here because they know how to take care of me in any situation I may have for the car. The staff is just amazing!

• Extraordinary
    November 7, 2017

I just want to give recognition to Justin Archer and Sheila Jackson for their excellent service each time I visit for service to my vehicle. They both always ensure that my needs are met with my vehicle and make sure they keep me posted on issue surrounding my vehicle. The time promised is always the time I get my car back finished give or take some time, but they have kept me posted. I enjoy going there for service as they make me feel superior and they both do a superior job. Thank you Justin and Sheila! I appreciate you!

• New car

Aaron Nelson was a great salesman. Aaron was very professional.

Aaron Nelson was a great salesman. Aaron was very professional.

• Excellent
    October 23, 2017

Gaby helped me a lot..excellent person she knows everything about car thanks Gaby..to choose right car for me..see you next time bye

• Wonderful customer service

The customer service is great! They answer all your questions and explain the entire process in detail. Very welcoming and friendly.

• Great service
    October 20, 2017

This is the first time l buy new car through internet, even my friends and relatives have no experience. In the beginning I still asked myself, did I do the right thing to buy a car 250 miles away from a person I never see. Is he honest? Is there any risk? After contacted Aaron Nelson several times through e-mails,phone and messages I gradually trust him,finally down the deal, every procedure was smoothly as I bought from local dealer before. If any suggestions I can say is both sides must be honest and trust each other.Thanks Aaron all My family love the car.

• very professional
    October 16, 2017

A few calls a couple of texts and a email. And my car was in my driveway in 2 days and one of those days was a sunday!

• Great Customer Service
    October 16, 2017

I have been bringing my 2005 Avalon in for service to Cowboy Toyota for years. It's nice to be greeted by Shelly Jackowski as she remembers me. She resolves any issues that I may have with care. If she sees that I am not satisfied, she will go the extra effort to resolve my doubts.

• Service Excelence!
    October 6, 2017

Shelly Jackowski got me in and out in very short time even though she said it could take up to two hours. I took my Camry for it's 5,000 mile service with no appointment and she took care of me like family. She is always so personable! Her level of service to the customer is always above expectations! She is a true asset to the company.