Cowboy Toyota

1350 reviews

1350 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cowboy Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 21, 2019

Just closed on my new 2019 Tundra Platinum and Karen Schlatterer provided an exceptional experience! She was knowledgeable and took the time to ensure... we were confident about our purchase. Karen is a exceptional member of the Toyota Family and will highly recommend her to all my friend and business associates in the future! THANK YOU KAREN!!!!!

August 21, 2019

Just pulled off the lot today in a brand new Toyota Black on Black Tundra.... Karen Schlatterer was such a pleasure to work with. No haggling, no pressure,... She was AWESOME... Made the whole car buying experience so nice... I would highly recommend going and seeing Karen - Fleet manager at Cowboy Toyota if you are looking for a car/truck - SHE WAS AWESOME.

• August 31, 2018

I had been looking into getting a new car. Went in just to browse around. Mr. Luis Santos greeted me as I walk in I was unsure what kinda of vehicle I... wanted. I had several questions. Mr. Santos explained and answered all of my questions making it easy. He made my day and I ended up buying a 2017 Camry. Thank you Mr. Santos I drove out of there happy as can be.

Thank you so much for letting us know that Luis provided you with excellent customer service. We are glad that he was able to help make your car buyin...g experience a good one. Enjoy your new Camry!

August 19, 2019

As a business you are only successful as the people who work for you. In my case Karen is as good as it gets, and not your typical salesman.

August 17, 2019

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my vehicle ! Karen es so understanding about my needs. She was so patient and truly made buying a new car so easy... and pleasant! Thank you Karen i will certainly recommend anyone I know in the market for a new car to go visit her!

August 17, 2019

Karen was great to work with answered all my questions had good product knowledge and no high pressure it was s pleasant and comfortable experience. Richard... was the financial person I worked with and he also new his stuff it only took about an hour for the paper work instead of all day. I highly recommend both Karen and Richard

August 17, 2019

I am a loyal customer of Cowboy Toyota. Last week I purchased the Toyota 86, I am loving my new car and couldn't have had a better team assisting me with... my purchasešŸ˜Š Thanks Richard and Rodney

Rodney Houston

(4.9) 87 reviews

August 15, 2019

While negotiating the price, June was very polite, professional, and listened to my requirements. Once she has finally accepted my offer, the process of... purchasing the car went very smoothly! I took my daughter to the dealership and June was very helpful to not only myself, but to my daughter as well. She told everything my daughter needed to know about the new 2019 Toyota Camry while helping her locate which buttons are where and whatnot. If you're looking for the best customer service, don't look elsewhere because this dealership is the one!

June Heard

(5.0) 5 reviews

August 14, 2019

These guys are straight shooters. They stand by their word and don't play the usual games. Responsive, professional and easy to deal with. Couldn't have... been better. The dealership has a real asset in Billy. I will buy my next car from him.

We appreciate you letting us know that you had a top notch car buying experience with Billy. Thank you for your kind words about Cowboy Toyota. We are... happy to assist with any of your automotive needs.

Billy Goss

(5.0) 89 reviews

Tobias Fulton

(4.9) 29 reviews

August 10, 2019

We came in back in March to sell my vehicle and purchase a new Toyota Camry SE. They made the process easy and seamless. We were well taken care of by... Bob Canon and Luis Santos and they are truly customer centered in their actions. We're back here for the 6 months service and we're receiving the same amazing customer service as before!!

Thank you again for your vehicle purchase in March and thank you for visiting our Service Department this time. We are glad that you continue to recei...ve excellent customer service at Cowboy Toyota. See you next time!